🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    It turns out I have way less spring outfits than I thought I did, so it's gonna be a very interesting event. I'm already getting nervous

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    So we will get 26 submissions. The points were lowered by 50, so that means we still need the average to be 42.3, correct? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    kokokokonut said:
    I'd vote for the 1st and 3rd I would not vote for the second it's a little too close to the theme thank you very much
    I was going for a "holiday ham" look and the yellow necklace was inspired by pineapple garnish. Ok fine, you've twisted my arm! Snowflake aura it is.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    So we will get 26 submissions. The points were lowered by 50, so that means we still need the average to be 42.3, correct? 
    Yes the average would be 42.3, before it was 42.59 lol. Not much of a difference at all point wise but I am happy it’s slightly shorter 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I don’t know how I am feeling right now. I have to wait all day for the event ( here in the UK it will start at 8 PM ) so that sucks... 
    The earnables are... um lackluster. I like the purse other than that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Trendsetter look is giving me life though, so pretty. @judithkkh Will be an interesting event for sure. #alreadyboughtthewine 🍷
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No stressing dolls.  Not yet at least.   :*
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo i like that they made it shorter as well, even if it was only by 1 submission! baby steps
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @soundspretty your SYS commentary is my favorite thing ever... I hope you know I am your number one fan 😂😂 
    @KalindaKing & Glu Team... thanks for continuing to implement our feedback! Interested to see how a Sunday afternoon event works for me 🤔🤔
    crossing my fingers that shorter dresses will score well in this event!! I have a lot of cute short dresses that would be fun to wear! 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Hi dolls, Im not from a 4 seasoned country. I wonder whats spring fashion? At least for wonter I know its warm clothes heheh
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well, as a non-ticket purchaser, I have no chance of getting in the top few for Trendsetters.
    The prizes are gorgeous, meaning you’ll get those frenzied ticket buyers being 1000 points ahead from the get-go...
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I love  e v e r y t h i n g !!!!!

TWO handheld purses? Yesssss. Multi-pierced earrings? Y-E-S. Fabulous yellow gown? Yes PLEASE. My doll is going to be a neon Spring version of Belle 🌼

With the time change I’m going to have some difficulty with submissions BUT I really hope this change works better for a lot of other people in different time zones - it makes sense to switch it up for that reason.

Can’t wait!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I'm not messing around this time. I'm in it to win it. What do you guys think of my first three looks? I was afraid of going overboard and looking TOO GOOD but I really want that trendsetter hair. Hmm spring fashion. Maybe a leaf aura? 

*jaw drop* omg I pray you’re not in my trendsetters! You’d take all 5 top spots with those bangers. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I don’t know how I am feeling right now. I have to wait all day for the event ( here in the UK it will start at 8 PM ) so that sucks... 
    The earnables are... um lackluster. I like the purse other than that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Trendsetter look is giving me life though, so pretty. @judithkkh Will be an interesting event for sure. #alreadyboughtthewine 🍷
    i don't know how to feel about it just yet either but i'm sure of one thing & that's wine

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m soooo here for these items!!! The earnable fendi bag 🗣get in my closet🗣 and the yellow dress and clutch 💛 I’m not feeling the earnable dress right now but I’ll have to see it on my doll with different accessories and shoes? 
    And THANKS for the Spring Fashion theme! I’ve been dying to use the Christmas kollection gown and now I finnnnnnnally have a reason!!! Lol jk (I hope)
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

I was ready to congratulate Glu on finally responding to our repeated requests to lower the overall point and for the event and also shorten the event, HOWEVER Rae is right, by doing both it has not really improved things because we still need the virtually the same average number of votes per look LOL. It’s not going to be any easier 🙄
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    I’m loving everything 💖 especially the new starting time. Good to know I won’t have to wake up in the middle of the night to submit a look
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    there is only summer in my country so i dont know how to style my doll for spring... i think ill just go tropical??
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay okay what are some ideas or examples for this sys
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    judi said:
    there is only summer in my country so i dont know how to style my doll for spring... i think ill just go tropical??
    I think pastel colors and florals will be a big part of this theme, also.
  • missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I'm going to need fashion inspiration and a miracle to get through this one. 😅 Not a big fan of the trendsetters hair, so I guess I can relax a bit. The lovely yellow gown on the other hand...
    ♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @judi and @MynameisDee82 I think mostly just "in-between" stuff like, no coats, but also no bikinis? And like Rikk said, lots of florals, pastels. Also bright colors could be fun, and I am planning on doing a lot of white. Here are some of my ideas:

iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i don't know.. you could use bikinis for spring break... ?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I probs wouldn’t vote for a bikini if I didn’t have to. “Spring” is not “spring break” for me hahaha. I’m thinking shorter, cute dresses. Spring is a time of renewal and regrowth so anything floral 🌸🌸🌸 and sunny ☀️☀️☀️
    @AliBryant thanks for sharing some ideas. I love that white and gold outfit on the top row... I’m guessing that’s from a VIP??
    Sure I mean it's yet another vague theme, so it's open to interpretation. For people who live in year round hot climates where you wear shorts and flip flops all year, it's hard to know what is even meant by "Spring Fashion", so we are trying to give some ideas. 
    iOS
    @charlottegold I agree, plus the background is like flowery trees in a park. That dress is from ages ago, I think Feb 2016? Either earnable or GB.
    iOS
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @melissakkh im in the uk too but never worked out the time difference for when it starts here so thanks. 8pms good for me if i submit as soon as it starts.
    Android player

• KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I love the multiple piercing earring!!!!! Ive wanted the black and gold one to come up in a tb box and the diamony sparkle one :)
    Android player

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are some of the looks that I'm thinking of. The last one is pretty formal so idk if I'll use that one. Balmain doesn't usually score well for me, either. So I might not end up using the third.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @katiealexandraa the plaid look with the braided hairstyle is so unexpected and beautiful!