KK:H Weekend 3/1/19 - Start March with Hair, Shoes & Dresses

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kokokokonut 💕✨ make anything sparkly and I’ll chase it 😂

@AliBryant omg that dress is gorgeous in person too! And I love Nina Dobrev.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I thought the crotch shadow on the earnable dress was panties at first 😩 How am I going to unsee now?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    I really like the earnable dress and the shoes. Is there no SYS event beginning on Friday? 
    I thought we might, but maybe Monday?
    iOS
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Don’t really like the earnable dress, but I like the hair. The GB dress is so pretty thoooo 😩😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    The more i look at that GB dress the more I like it but I promised myself I won’t chase things every week so I can save stars for VIPs 😂
    I think the earnable dress is pretty cute but I wish they changed the colors on it because the dress looks kinda drab when it could be very vibrant and fun! 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I am partially color blind (browns, some blues, greys all look ugly brownish to me) so the earnable dress looks quite horrendous from my view lolol. :s
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae it's basically a very dusty blue-green-grey swirled with brown, so not the prettiest combo!
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG yes the Kylie dress!!! I remember not getting that dress on KKG as my game was reset so I’m sooooo happy my KKH doll can wear it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant hahaha all colors I can't see! That's why it looks so bad from my eyes *facepalm*
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Image result for kardashian cringe gif

Personally, I'm not loving the items this week. Out of everything, I might use the nude/clear earnable shoes. The only item I actually like is the slicked-back gift box hair, but not going to chase. This weekend is a bit of a let down for me.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That GiftBox dress is TO DIE FOR!!!!!
    I feel soo bad thati might have to miss this Weekend Event AGAIN.... Thanks alot PC T------T
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    No sys?? :cry:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    GB items are LIFE! but I really don’t like the earnables. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love the earnables, that dress and hair were my favorite in the kkg. Love the gb items but I will not chase them.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Oh man the earnables are not great :/ I love the hair though...

I LOVE THE box dress omg. Probably not enough to try and get it though. I went kind of crazy with the boxes last week.

How do some of y'all get through these events? I busted my butt this week to try to finish. Worst prizes ever and I haven't even hit the last box yet.
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Oh man the earnables are not great :/ I love the hair though...

I LOVE THE box dress omg. Probably not enough to try and get it though. I went kind of crazy with the boxes last week.

How do some of y'all get through these events? I busted my butt this week to try to finish. Worst prizes ever and I haven't even hit the last box yet.
    I just focus on 3h reality shows at Bel Air. It helps to get the event stars quicker
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    The earnables are so drab... I wish it was fun bright colors instead. 
    Gift box items are cuter than earnable again... go figure. Love the dress.

Not a very exciting weekend imo as I rarely even get a GB item so I count on not getting one at all (less disappointing that way). And I usually only get two items in my palette giving low chances to start. 😒 *whomp whomp* I don't chase ever, it's never panned out & don't have enough kstars to gamble. So just hoping for luck on a good GB pick I guess.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    GB items will be mine!!! 
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I like the earnables, they're different so I don't mind getting them but the gift box items🤤 I MUST HAVE THEM😍! I love everything besides the hair, maybe I'll like them better if I see it on my doll. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I'm not feeling the earnables this time, except for the shoes. The hair reminds of the ones we got when the game first launched - pretty basic and with no details. 

I love the GB items, but I'm too poor to chase anything this week, I'll probably open like 2 or 3 boxes and that's it. So hopefully I'll get the dress and the shoes, since I like these items the most 😬 
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we having a kollection this weekend just got my taxes so buying a big stars pack:-)
    I play on android 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Clearly in the minority, but I like all the items! I have nothing like them in my game and with the right styling these will all be fab! Can't wait!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Am I the only one who likes the earnables?! I LOVE that dress! The shoes are on trend and the hair gives me gossip girl vibez 💅🏻 
    GB items are fine... The hair is gorgeous though, will chase.
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I seem to be in the minority here, but I really like the earnable dress! I don't have anything like it, so it's nice to see something different. And although I'm usually not a fan of the pee pose, I do think it works with a longer hemline like this one. Also excited to see what the shoes look like in a normal standing position. Are they wedges?

As usual, the GB items are gorgeous :heart:

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay 😍 I love our earnables this weekend! The dress is so modern and sleek.

In terms of the gift box, I hope I get the fresh-out-of-the-shower hair or the cute dangly earrings.

• kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I don’t hate the earnables dress, but the first thing I thought when I saw it was 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I bet this color and sheer fabric will be gorgeous on dolls with deep skin tones!

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I love the earnables but can’t unsee the panties shadow now  :D:D:D
    Really like the ponytail, it’s simple but super cute! I like the gift box dress so might chase... don’t like the hair though as I already have a few wet hair styles that I never use 

any fashion goals or SMC?? I am desperate for my offers to change, I’ve had WEEKS of the mario eyes but I refuse to buy individually when I know they came all together before 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @Ohemilie The Mario eyes set of three came around eventually for me this month, so hopefully you will see it soon
    iOS