Did your offers tab switch from TapJoy to Fyber? What now?

RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
Hey guys, I need some guidance. When I used to go to the k-stars offer tab, I had a list of offers from TapJoy and could access my pending/rewarded offers. Today, I clicked on the offers tab and found a completely different design and all new offers from a different provider, Fyber. When I click on that support tab, all my pending offers are gone. What happens now? Should I continue working on my previous offers? (I’m pretty close to finishing a big one.) What about the offers that I submitted proof for and for which I am still awaiting k-stars?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi @rikk what platform are you playing on? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ok this is odd,  my androids have no 'other offers' I click it and it takes me back to the previous screen.
    iOS has made the switch to Fyber, and no previous offers or offers in progress are showing.  I'll report this and try to find out for you, @Rikk my instinct would be to finish the offers, but we'll get clarification for this.  Thanks for bringing this up.  Must have been a March 1st change, but i seem to recall way back when it was Fyber, and then switched to tapjoy I thought for a bit they were both in play.
     Hope to have get an answer for you soon. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Same here on Android, no offers available, click the button and it takes me back to star shop.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Same for me on Android.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks! I’m on the most recent version of iOS 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Oh dear.. I was getting close to completing an offer that I've been working on for a while now, too.. I'm also on Android and cannot open the offers...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    So what now??? I completed an offer for tapjoy over 2 weeks ago and spent 100 norwegian kroner, and was excepting 800 k stars. I have still not got them, and sent two complaints.. still nothing. Reached out to glu in the game and they contacted Tapjoy and said they were going to email me. Still waiting... so what now? I just lost my money??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Can you guys check if your offers work now?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I just completed a short survey, and received my payout.  I did have one or two pending offers I believe, and they have disappeared.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @kokokokonut you actually got one of those surveys to work for you?! Every time i try one they’re like ok first we need your social security and routing number... I have given up lol
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My offers are working again and it's Tapjoy.
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I completed an offer when it was the fyber thing - reach island 3 in pirate kings but haven’t received the stars now it’s switched back to tapjoy, how can I get them? I also haven’t gotten stars for a tapjoy offer with ‘board games’ - you had to get a certain number of points. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @kokokokonut you actually got one of those surveys to work for you?! Every time i try one they’re like ok first we need your social security and routing number... I have given up lol
    Yes, it was honestly 1 page and gave me my star.  Color me amazed.    
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary