šŸ—³ļøSYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Calantha said:
    What was the point of even changing the event time anyway? Why can't Glu ever just leave well enough alone....maybe focus on changing the things that we have been begging for and quit messing with the things no one complains about
    riiight
    don't fix it if it ain't broken
    in the meantime i'm having the time of my life with giphy and petty waiting gifs

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We have been waiting for nearly 2 hoursĀ  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    riiight
    don't fix it if it ain't broken
    I think it's pretty clear that Glu's motto is the exact opposite...hey it's working, let's break it. Oh no it's broken...meh who cares
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I feel like as soon as I leave to get groceries, the event is going to pop up and I'll be late with that first submission.Ā 

I really hope they reduce the points some more so that we actually have a decent chance at finishing the event.

I'll wait 24 more minutes (2:00pm my timezone). If it isn't up by then, not much I can do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I wouldn't worry about late submission. You get the same amount of free tickets whether you start when it starts, or up to 5 hours late.
    iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    AliBryant said:
    I wouldn't worry about late submission. You get the same amount of free tickets whether you start when it starts, or up to 5 hours late.
    Trueā€”but I like to have a bit of wiggle room in case I can't submit looks because of work or sleep.Ā 

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    KimSkkh said:
    @yezx yes id prefer they reduce the points than extend the time or ill miss my last submission because it will be so late
    Same!! And itā€™s not fair at allĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    Itā€™s now 11pm here where I live and I have to wake up early tomorrow morningšŸ˜© But I donā€™t want to miss SYS either so Iā€™m just staying awake.
    Same!!! Itā€™s almost midnight in my country and I have to wake up at 6.30 am. But Iā€™m still waiting for this event to start. 100% sure that the event will start right after Iā€™ll go to sleep! And GLU wonā€™t give you any reduced points!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I was so afraid that I was wrong with my time schedule, but then I came here and Iā€™m relieved itā€™s not just my game!Ā 
    What a horrible wait...
    IOSĀ <br>Feel free to add meĀ šŸ’•

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hi everyone, we are aware of the situation and are looking into it now. Thank you so much for your patience <3
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Well i am europe and im indeed going to sleep. I just want an honest answer: is it going to be fixed soon or not? Dont give me that ā€œGlu is looking into itā€ crap pls, just an honest answer. Because if its going to be fixed today (your time) ill put alarms if not (which I get its a sunday after all) ill just go to sleep without worrying im missing a submissionĀ 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    Hi everyone, we are aware of the situation and are looking into it now. Thank you so much for your patience <3
    Any chance you could give us a rough estimateĀ of when it might be up? Thanks!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Us European KKH players need to go sleep ASAP and that might put us on a disavantage in terms of other KKH players :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    A notification came to my phone about playing the sys so I got excited went to the game it was missing and was like oh no what happened then checked here and seen everyone is having issues
    I play on androidĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Glu is on it.Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Will us European dolls get an extra ticket, if the sys is not on in a short while?
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ā :'(Ā  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

This is absolutely ridiculous. I was so happy about the new start time I shouldā€™ve known it was too good to be true. Iā€™m going to sleep now. Who knows maybe Iā€™ll end up in a non ticket buying group if I start the event a few tickets latešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Either wayĀ I wonā€™t lose any more sleep over this game

iOS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Yeah an extra ticket would be fair for europeans. It is midnight already
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Android
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I'm in Europe too and giving up and going to bed.

Sorry Glu, a "we're looking into it" ain't cutting it. Over 2 hours late, the decent thing to do would be to give us some kind of explanation as to what's happening. Even if it was just to say "we don't know what's wrong". It would help with the uncertainty. Right now it seems the only sensible thing is to delay the start time by 24 hours from the original to give you time to sort it out and give everyone the fair chance to complete the event as normal.

What a shambles.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    At this point it might be better if it starts at the normal Monday time!
    iOS
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I think maybe start tomorrow and ending next monday, is better for all the playersĀ 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm in Europe too and giving up and going to bed.

Sorry Glu, a "we're looking into it" ain't cutting it. Over 2 hours late, the decent thing to do would be to give us some kind of explanation as to what's happening. Even if it was just to say "we don't know what's wrong". It would help with the uncertainty. Right now it seems the only sensible thing is to delay the start time by 24 hours from the original to give you time to sort it out and give everyone the fair chance to complete the event as normal.

What a shambles.

I agree! At this point donā€™t just randomly start the event. Make a dang plan and then make an announcement that the event will begin tomorrow at X time. At least give people advance notice!