🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @eggsandbananas this is highly appreciated, thank you 💜
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for the update @eggsandbananas. It is much appreciated!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ty for this E&B. <3.  Gives me more time to plan my looks. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Thanks for the update @eggsandbananas we appreciate the additional information.
    Good luck to you and the team towards finding a solution. 

Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    On a semi-unrelated note,
    Me, looking at my wardrobe which is quite a very bit lacking in anything remotely spring-themed:
    See the source image
    ♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Great gives me time to continue re binging the vampire diaries I miss it so much and get my look ideas together thanks @eggsandbananas
    I play on android 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited March 2019
    missjeni said:
    Me, looking at my wardrobe which is quite a very bit lacking in anything remotely spring-themed:
    See the source image
    Me, trying to make my black clothes look springy
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Oh wow, I was planning on starting four & a half hours after start for a good sleep schedule but maybe I'll just be on time now. How crazy! I was coming to peek here to see how everyone's votes were going. I hope I have enough spring looks, turns out I have lots of dark colors in my kloset. Sleep well to those of you going to bed! 🌙✨
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    So do we have an idea of when it is to start?
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    Could you guys give all of us a time frame or even just a day (today? tomorrow? next year?) when the SYS is going to start?

I feel awful for people who had to stay up or miss sleep in the name of waiting, and I think it’s only fair to let us know when we should be expecting the event to begin. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    missjeni said:
    See the source image
    Me, trying to make my black clothes look springy
    This is gonna be me all of this event. Hair with flowers will make any outfit say spring- right?? 😅

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo I hope so 🤣 I’m saving up for this hairstyle! Is it worth it tho? 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited March 2019
    Great hairstyle for your doll. It save for it!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you!! I’ll be able to get it tomorrow. My hippie self is in love with it 🥰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I hope so 🤣 I’m saving up for this hairstyle! Is it worth it tho? 

I own it, and I love it!
    It was admittedly an impulse buy, but it always scores well in SYS events and adds that extra level of ‘boho-meets-glam’ to anything I wear it with. I think it would be an awesome addition for your closet for this round of the SYS theme!
    Plus, it looks gorgeous with that hair color!
    😊
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hello again, dolls! 

I have some updates for everyone. First of all, we appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we continue to investigate this issue. Secondly, we plan to reschedule to Spring Fashion Show Your Style event to a later date and time. We will keep you updated when we have a new start time. 

Lastly, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the start time error -- we know you've been very excited for this Show Your Style event (THAT CLUTCH). We're going to be working hard to find out why this happened and will give you all more info as it becomes available. Please enjoy the rest of your evenings and the weekend event!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Woke up and saw 100 over messages in forum. 

IOS Player 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I already finished the weekend event so i feel like i have no propose in life 🤧. Thanks for the news glu god (i didnt know there were more than kalinda 😝) i love your user name btw.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited March 2019
    okay I’m a bit happy bc as newbie w nothing it give me time to get organized now only if my apple working and i can actually buy K stars lol haha my life # kinda losing it
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Woke up and saw 100 over messages in forum. 

Same lol 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Could yall help me out with spring fashion? cause where i live we dont really get spring, its still winter and when it does go away it basically goes immediately to summer, so its an unfamiliar climate for me lol
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Could yall help me out with spring fashion? cause where i live we dont really get spring, its still winter and when it does go away it basically goes immediately to summer, so its an unfamiliar climate for me lol
    Haha same. I live somewhere in Asia and basically we only have "wet" and "dry" seasons...no winter, no spring and no fall...  :'(:D  
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm sad that I went ahead and spent kstars on items for this SYS, meanwhile we have no idea when it's going to be now!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I hope it's only postponed a couple days! This was the most prepared I've ever been for an SYS. lol I can't wait to play for the orange slice!!! 🍊
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Fairytale said:
    lol, as someone who lives in Texas, I feel you. We're under freeze watch tonight but Friday could be in the 80s, c'mon Mother Nature!

Anyway, for me, Spring is pastels, flowers, light & flowy. I know we have some wardrobe items like that, but it may be a bit tough since A) what do voters want and B.) lots of our stuff is quite bold
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Everyone has been pretty great about the miscue.  Tbh, it's hard thinking Spring, as 6-8 inches of snow are currently falling outside my window,  I just might have the boys home eith me tomorrow. 
    Think spring!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Postponing the SYS is actually kind of good because it gives me more time to prepare some “spring” outfits.

Do any of these outfits give you guys spring vibes? I’m struggling so much, lol.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited March 2019
    esme said:
    Postponing the SYS is actually kind of good because it gives me more time to prepare some “spring” outfits.

Do any of these outfits give you guys spring vibes? I’m struggling so much, lol.
    The last two do for me. The first two say Fall more in my opinion. For guys I think sunglasses will do a lot in this theme. Hope that helps! 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @Fairytale @Syndra x Here are a  couple of “springish” looks just to get you started on ideas.  Where I live, in spring it’s about 60-70 degrees F, so winter is over but it’s not hot enough to wear all your summer clothes yet.