🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Great gives me time to continue re binging the vampire diaries I miss it so much
    yeeeessss that show is my life!!!! I was in the process of re-watching it (probably for the fourth or fifth time lol) when I joined the forum. I had recently watched the episode when Damon calls Caroline “Vampire Barbie” so I was like hmmm... yep, gonna make that my username 😂

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @eggsandbananas for keeping us posted!! I enjoyed my sleep so much better knowing that I did not have to submit an entry in the middle of the night!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I still haven't gotten anything.  It's 2 am Monday MST here.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    So when will it start?? I was really looking forward to for this event. Kinda annoyed
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited March 2019
    bfol69 said:
    I still haven't gotten anything.  It's 2 am Monday MST here.
    Glu is looking into the issue, one of the moderators has stated that a new date and time will be set once the issue has been resolved:

Hello again, dolls! 

I have some updates for everyone. First of all, we appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we continue to investigate this issue. Secondly, we plan to reschedule to Spring Fashion Show Your Style event to a later date and time. We will keep you updated when we have a new start time. 

Lastly, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the start time error -- we know you've been very excited for this Show Your Style event (THAT CLUTCH). We're going to be working hard to find out why this happened and will give you all more info as it becomes available. Please enjoy the rest of your evenings and the weekend event!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @Fairytale @Syndra x Here are a  couple of “springish” looks just to get you started on ideas.  Where I live, in spring it’s about 60-70 degrees F, so winter is over but it’s not hot enough to wear all your summer clothes yet.

Florals, pastels and bright colors... Thank you for this @Ha@HazelnutLatte 😊🌻✨
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • JayNicholeeJayNicholee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What time does it start
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Here are some of my ideas - what do you girls think? I’d love to have your opinion!! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I wish the sys would start already, very disappointing to be hyped up then delayed, with no solution in sight. I was looking trough my wardrobe and even tho I’m sure it’s gonna turn into gowns fiesta, I found the absolute perfect hair and now I’m obsessed with this whole outfit 🤣

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    we are not permitted to talk about hacked games. so please understand I've deleted that post.  Thanks for understanding.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sure that we'll get some info as soon as possible, it's just not turning 9 a.m. in the Game Universe and in NY. So it's still pretty early.  We're all looking forward to the SYS, and I'm sure we'll hear something as soon as possible. 
    Things happen, and being a weekend I'm sure it's a lighter work crew.   They know we are anxious for info, and even more anxious for the event.  So....think Spring and hang in there.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    we are not permitted to talk about hacked games. so please understand I've deleted that post.  Thanks for understanding.  ;)
    Oh sorry Koko I dont know the rules. But if we have questions regarding that who should we ask? Just expressing my feelings though. 
    esme said:
    Postponing the SYS is actually kind of good because it gives me more time to prepare some “spring” outfits.

Do any of these outfits give you guys spring vibes? I’m struggling so much, lol.
    Hi, and welcome to the forum @esme.  Don’t struggle, when the event starts dress and have fun. I like all but the 1st look. The layers Nd high neck say colder weather, but that’s just me.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Thank you @KalindaKing ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Thanks for the update @KalindaKing! Is this a permanent time change? Will we ever see the 11am EST starts again?
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That's the timeline for this event. I'll share details about the dates and times for the next event when I post spoilers!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I wish the sys would start already, very disappointing to be hyped up then delayed, with no solution in sight. I was looking trough my wardrobe and even tho I’m sure it’s gonna turn into gowns fiesta, I found the absolute perfect hair and now I’m obsessed with this whole outfit 🤣

Snap!! Love this hair for spring!! 
    If you see my outfit dolls, please throw some
    votes my way - I’m not known for my luck with Trendsetters 😂

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Great news! The Show Your Style: Spring Fashion event will start TODAY at 3 PM EST and end on Sunday March 10 at 9 PM EST.
    Yay! I hope I can spot you in the voting booth someday  :smile:
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rikk I've been thinking about how you said orange is my color and debating if I need to buy more IRL  :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Great news! The Show Your Style: Spring Fashion event will start TODAY at 3 PM EST and end on Sunday March 10 at 9 PM EST.
    Woohoo! It will be 10 pm in my country, so I’ll be able to submit my first look right before going to bed! 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Yay!! Can't wait for the cute items! Get in my kloset slice clutch! 🧡💛
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk I've been thinking about how you said orange is my color and debating if I need to buy more IRL  :D
    I think it’s bold and energetic — an instant mood boost! Why not? :)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo the SYS starts in how many hours???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LovelyEmma 90 minutes from now
    iOS
    edited March 2019
    Ok, time to brush away the snow and Spring Up!  Thanks Kalinda :)  one of my fave dresses is the orange cutaway minidress.  Everytime I see orange, I will think of @Rikk and the rest of the forum dolls 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @LovelyEmma 90 minutes from now
    Oh wow!
    Im sadly not at home right now D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited March 2019
    So it starts later and ends earlier than the old start time of 11am...what's the benefit of this new 3 pm start time? We are going the receive less free tickets than we used to get this way, as this event will be 6 hours shorter than all previous SYS