🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My looks. I'm just testing the waters and seeing what these voters on my game actually want.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Fairytale said:

My timer is at 0 and i should have gotten a ticket by now but i havent! 😓
    Exit to your normal game and go back in
    Android player

• KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Guys, what do you think of the black/brown outfits? 
    Not spring enough? 😬 I like them as it’s what I would wear, but I also don’t want to lose votes! 
    All of these looks are gorgeous. Especially 2, 3, 4 & 8 
    Android player

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    KimSkkh said:
    Guys, what do you think of the black/brown outfits? 
    Not spring enough? 😬 I like them as it’s what I would wear, but I also don’t want to lose votes! 
    All of these looks are gorgeous. Especially 2, 3, 4 & 8 
    Thank you so much 😊 I’ll go for some darker outfit colours as well then, to shake things up 😄
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Thank you @skevans <3 my first two looks did a little better (low 40s) but still, freakin yikes at that 35!

Time to kick this up to the next level and get my flower hair on.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My first three looks:

I have no idea what I’m doing but I love seeing all of your looks as always!

Aaaaaand unfortunately:

But omg @Leliuz that is crazy! I wonder how many tickets they bought 😱
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Here’s my third look!

Can’t believe I’m 1st 🤣 I really like the Kylie hairstyle

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Love the earrings!!!😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Leliuz said:

Well.. I guess I won’t end up at the first place 😂
    I doubt that player at the first place is a real human playing KKH. It's definitely an NPC! Lol 948 seriously??? 😂
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Errr .. so this is super weird, but when you're voting, are the dolls completely motionless for anyone else? It looks really creepy. Auras still seem to be working. And for some reason the only dolls that still have any motion are the ones who have "pee pose" outfits on (or have handhelds). What in the heck is happening 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My first 3 looks didn’t do too well, I can’t figure out what the voters want. I think I’m gonna try something casual next because none of my gowns scored over 50 so far.
    A few people in my group bought tickets already, I don’t care about the hair at all, the highest bidder can have it, but I’m scared that I won’t even stay in the top 5 if I can’t create better scoring looks :(
    iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

You gotta be kidding me. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last 2 SYS’s have been the worts because i upload the looks that i think looks good and then they always get 20-30 votes. I’m sad, i seriously don’t get it.. 😭😭💔💔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So, has anyone figured out what looks are getting votes yet? I have had 9 completed looks, among the 3 games, and for the life of me, I can't figure it out.  expensive springlike Popupshop  dresses are getting 30 votes?  nothing is working for me.  I am one look away from going light evening gowns.  I swear, i'm almost ready to  just say give them what they want, if I could figure out what that is. 
    this is me clueless.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Multi-piercing earrings make me so happy!

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

My 4th look! I’m scoring higher than usual and I’m so happy! My average is usually 38
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm in another group with ticketbuyers... so frustrating to lose to basic looks just because they throw their money around...
    I'm currently in 3rd place, hope to stay in the top 5 so I will get the dress.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB said:
    I'm in another group with ticketbuyers... so frustrating to lose to basic looks just because they throw their money around...
    I'm currently in 3rd place, hope to stay in the top 5 so I will get the dress.

Same, @LindaVB! I’m a few hundred behind now, and I’m pretty sure I’m in a group with the doll that sniped me last time during SYS.  :D 
  • chanelliechanellie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Guys how come someone has 2K votes already on instagram?? 😭
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Last SYS it was revealed that this event is not hacker proof like originally claimed. The one I saw was able to get 5k votes so I suggest if you see someone with an unusual amount of votes to report it. 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    These are my looks so far. Can’t say I figured out what works yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Basak said:
    My first two looks, I don’t know I’m not convinced
    You have that cheek make up too. How did you get that blush look? 😭♥️
    It’s this make up 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2019
    You guys. Nobody has bought tickets yet. Is this real life or should I be knocking on wood?

Unfortunately I'm scoring low 40's so not doing so great in the voting booth... I'm in 8th currently however I just submitted my fourth look and I'm thinking others have already had their fourth looks votes come through. Top 3 are wearing gowns 😢 Look #1 is only 51 points ahead without the votes of my current look so it'll be a close race if everything stays fair. I'm not after the hair so just hoping to stay in the 2-5 range.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    chanellie said:
    Do you have a link to this? If so please PM it to me.

@Syndra x we will check out that user. If you can please PM me your Hollywood ID and that user’s name I should be able to find them.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Mu firsts looks didn’t well Idk what works yet but all I see is casual looks and swimsuits and that black dress that everyone used in the past SYS 
    chanellie said:
    Do you have a link to this? If so please PM it to me.

@Syndra x we will check out that user. If you can please PM me your Hollywood ID and that user’s name I should be able to find them.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=153946452299733&set=a.118672625827116&type=3&sfns=mo

I found this girl I cant find the one with a lot of votes
    You guys. Nobody has bought tickets yet. Is this real life or should I be knocking on wood?
    Hope this is your lucky week, @soundspretty!
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I don’t know how I feel about this SYS. I tried to do genuine spring outfits and scored low. I throw on a dress and score high 😕 the middle outfit looks exactly like the spring collections I’d see when I worked in retail. Bright, happy, almost neon spring colors. But I guess voters only like dresses, whether it’s in spring colors or not. It makes me wonder if most of the voters don’t have spring seasons where they live and don’t understand what’s typical of spring fashion (light, loose, with white and/or bright colors).
    I don’t know how I feel about this SYS. I tried to do genuine spring outfits and scored low. I throw on a dress and score high 😕 the middle outfit looks exactly like the spring collections I’d see when I worked in retail. Bright, happy, almost neon spring colors. But I guess voters only like dresses, whether it’s in spring colors or not. It makes me wonder if most of the voters don’t have spring seasons where they live and don’t understand what’s typical of spring fashion (light, loose, with white and/or bright colors).
     Same thing happened to me 😭😭 I put on a dress and got 50 votes too but when i do a cute spring outfit i get 30