🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lol I am the opposite of a trendsetter tbh because I always come here to see what outfits are scoring well and copy any good ones
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Yes, the event has just shifted down one day.  It ends Sunday at 9 pm Eastern.

@kokokokonut. So am I correct in calculating that would be 25 free looks that we can submit, since we can’t submit at the 9 pm time?  And the total points to finish the event is 1100?
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited March 2019
    That’s how number one trendsetter of my group looks like: 

I wonder if the nr 2 will start a bidding war with her!  :D 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • candidcandid Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I want to give koko a shout out ,since my daughter  passed  ,she has pm me ,and in she a great lady , she's sensitive, she kind  I love you for helping me good people , are hard to find  thank you from the bottom o,f my heart 💜💜
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I thought we got 26 looks?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I thought this SYS was only cut down by one look/6 hours? So we would get 26 free tickets instead of the usual 27?
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    I thought this SYS was only cut down by one look/6 hours? So we would get 26 free tickets instead of the usual 27?
    @soundspretty @AliBryant check my math. That’s what I thought too but our last look we can submit will be Sunday at 3 pm so that’s 25 by my count 😵
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can get 26 tickets in this event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @SugarK But we got 2 at the beginning so that makes 26

Edit: I am going to use this post to keep track of my unlocks.
    3/6 3pm, roberto cavalli gold clutch
    3/7 1:45pm roberto cavalli gold clutch 

iOS
    SugarK said:
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty @AliBryant check my math. That’s what I thought too but our last look we can submit will be Sunday at 3 pm so that’s 25 by my count 😵
     Oh doh, we got 2 to start 😁. Ok my math brain is back lol
    @AliBryant if you ever quit the game I will have to leave too because you keep me organized girl 💕 lol. And thanks for the clarification @KalindaKing 😁
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    😡😡 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I wish we could earn tickets somehow, like through voting or something. Obviously only like, 5 total or one a day. But it would be a good treat for people to want to vote. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Bad math brain @SugarK?  Do you still have your appendix?  That could be the cause.  I had mind removed to pass Math in High School.........

Edit... why do I get the feeling that I've just restarted a drinking game somewhere with the mention of my appendix removal?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    candid said:
    I want to give koko a shout out ,since my daughter  passed  ,she has pm me ,and in she a great lady , she's sensitive, she kind  I love you for helping me good people , are hard to find  thank you from the bottom o,f my heart 💜💜
    @kokokokonut I remember a while back when you first told us the appendix story 😂 Dramatic, even back then LOL.  So math isn’t our strong suit, at least we know it and admit it, right! lol 😁😁  
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Here are my looks 5-6-7-8
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    I don't see the weekend event do you ,thank you 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I looooove that white lace top. I have been patiently waiting for Maria to offer me a luxe goal for it! 
    That’s how I got it!! Maria offered me a goal on it last week, 20 stars off!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi all, I am new to this forum but I have been playing the game for a while.  In this event, there is a player copying all of my submissions, down to the jewelry.  I guess it's a good strategy since I am in first place and there are no ticket buyers in my group yet.  But it seems like a weird thing to do!  Has anyone else come across this?  Any suggestions on what i should do?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Hi all, I am new to this forum but I have been playing the game for a while.  In this event, there is a player copying all of my submissions, down to the jewelry.  I guess it's a good strategy since I am in first place and there are no ticket buyers in my group yet.  But it seems like a weird thing to do!  Has anyone else come across this?  Any suggestions on what i should do?
    Last event the same thing happened! You just have to ignore it because we can’t message them
    KKHLucy said:
    Last event the same thing happened! You just have to ignore it because we can’t message them
    Too bad it's not free to change your name in the game. Lots of fun would be had with that. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are looks 5-8! I'm kinda happy the gown didn't score as well as the others. I'm gonna stick to semi-formal for the next few looks! Those seem to be doing the best for me now.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @katiealexandraa that third look is flawless! wow!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @katiealexandraa I’m finding out the exact same thing. Not too casual, but not overly fancy. 

Here’s my best submission so far. I’m finding that the cherry blossom aura works well. 

Also, had to wonder about this doll. Nothing says “Spring” like a candelabra. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Don't forget the St. Pat's picture happening.  If you haven't posted your doll, please head over there and do so.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Idk gowns are working for me. I'm getting my highest votes using them. I wish that wasn't the case because I want to use more of my cute spring looks but until someone buys tickets I'm going to enjoy leading the pack.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo im thinking of submiting these 2 looks as my next ones!!
    What you guys think?? Should i do it or not?? Should i make some alterations»???

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    This is the looks that I submitted today, looks 7-10