šŸ—³ļøSYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh @allegorie don't feel blue.Ā  We have a little more than half, and a lot can change.Ā  I've seen people who got hot and heavy at the beginnning just fall off to theĀ  bottom.Ā  Post your pics here so we know to vote for you.Ā  I have found that handhelds, and auras are giving me a couple extra points.Ā  I forgot an aura....score dropped.Ā  ;( Think positive.. and we can all send good vibes.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have never had a score higher than 45 I donā€™t think!!
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok I just checked and Iā€™ve had one 46 and a 47 but the others are all rubbishĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    From day to night!Ā 
    I love this handheld bag so much, but I have very little that matches it, so finding it hard to style! šŸ˜¬Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Its oficial i suck at puttign togheter Spinrg fashion looks :PĀ 
    My last 3 looks didnt even reach 30 points D: They got 21, 25 and 29..... Those are my lowest SYS scores EVER!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No no no lovely Emma.Ā  You do not stink or anything else bad.Ā  You just need a little inspiration and luck.Ā  Want to show us a look?Ā  (I was really coming over to see if anyone was in the mood for the Weekend Event thread to open, but when I saw you in distress.........
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I mean i think my looks are good! I just think Facebook KKH players dont know what Spring fashion means :PĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    alycat said:
    Thinking of this for my next look...? Thoughts? Would you change something? I really need some good looks because I had a couple that flopped. Iā€™m first in trendsetters, but I kinda have a weak group and by calculations none of us will be getting the pink dress if we donā€™t pick it up!
    It wasnā€™t you, but I just voted for somebody wearing this top & skirt together and they were the popular pick!! And honestly I like your styling better than theirs! Good luck šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold & @thelifeofRaeRae Thank you both! The pastel blue coat was from an Easter event a few years ago, here:Ā https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6528319/#Comment_6528319Ā 

I'm sad I didn't earn that hairā€”I think it would be really cute for this event!
    I hope I see that in a throwback kollection soon! It is so cute and very unique :)Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Havenā€™t seen anyone use this dress yet. Letā€™s see how it goes. It screams spring to me but I could be wrong!

Btw peep the pose she just did. We need the head tilt pose nowwww šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The biggest problem is that voting seems to be all over the place. I'm having luck with gowns but someone else mentioned that gowns aren't doing well for them.Ā 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

After 2 days Iā€™m finally first again! Woohoo letā€™s see how long it lasts!!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I love this clutch so much! Here's how I styled it:

iOS
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Ā This dress did super well, itā€™s the highest amount of votes Iā€™ve ever gotten! Also loving the new clutch!
    IOS
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I had a rough start, but now that Iā€™m doing all dresses Iā€™m very happy with my scores.I posted some of the same dresses twice so you can see the score difference by how theyā€™re styled.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are looks 9-12:

I'm a little mad at myself, because I meant to add this purse to the first outfit, but completely forgot:

I'm getting the point of the SYS where it isn't fun anymore. I've run out of the spring looks that I was really excited to try, and am now even running out of anything that could pass for Spring. By tomorrow I'll probably just be throwing things together because I still don't want to repeat looks.

On another note, I am also loving the new purse: More handhelds, Glu!

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Are the SYS points reduced? #1 in my trendsetter group is already wearing SYS dress, but she has 1111 points instead of 1150.Ā 

I don't know, why some players are having a bad luck with really beautiful outfits. Maybe we are placed with dolls wearing the same or similar outfits in the voting section?Ā 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
    @kate_kkh Yes the event is 6 hours shorter than usual, and points reduced by 50
    iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I'm having a hard time finding what voters like! I tried a couple gowns now too but I'm just getting 44 all the time. It's too close for comfort. I've switched to some flower hair for my next looks so we'll see what happens. I like dressing in spring looks but I'm at risk of not getting the dress, so I find it stressful.

In trendsetters I keep going from first to second... as long as I'm in top 5 I'm happy. So far no ones bought tickets in either game.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I've been sticking with minimal accessories since I'm using the butterfly aura. I also reused the pink dress I posted earlier that got 56 points and got 55 the second time so that's a for sure winner.Ā 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @katiealexandraa where's that soft pink bag from? it's so pretty!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I love this purse!!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 

Love this purse so much much that I bought the pose so I could model it šŸ˜
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @yezx twins
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My scores are becoming much more consistent which is good because they were a bit all over the place before! Iā€™m slowly increasing the gap between me and the other dolls, which is great because the more I see the Kylie updo on my doll the more I want it, and itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve had such a chill group!! Of course things could change, but for now Iā€™m happy.

Oh and I forgot to mention earlier that I love the purse! Hereā€™s how I styled the earrings, shoes, and purse together šŸ˜Š
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This look scored surprisingly well! I was taking a risk with it, but really happy with how it did!

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I actually used that purse today with the same outfit (minus the bouquet) and it flopped, so maybe it's a good thing you didn't use itĀ šŸ˜‚

@judithkkh if you're talking about the same one thatĀ IĀ used, then it's from some old dating event, but either I'm blind orĀ it's not in ourĀ encyclopaedia thread, becauseĀ IĀ can't find it there. It shows up in my closet right before the halloween basket with Toto if that helps, but I'm also missing a lot of items, so there were probably some other bags inĀ between.

Anyway, this SYS is so confusing, some of my gowns do well for me and some flop and same with the typical spring outfits - some do quite nicely, like the Balmain outfit, but most of them flopĀ 
    šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ 

I'm sittingĀ 
    comfortably at #2 in my group rn, right after the ticket buyer,Ā and I just want to get all the earnables and the yellow dress, so hopefully I'll get these things without buying any tickets.Ā 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I love this purse!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @thallisa thank you babe! it's such a cute bag now i want it
    Have any of you submitted any of these three dresses? How did they score?

iOS