šŸ—³ļøSYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Im actually doing extremely well! I might get the dress without spending money!
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    For anyone who purchased tickets, does anybody knows if glu decreased the event points to reach for the last earnable? I still think that 1100 points is way too much for 6 whole days to complete this event smh. I also wished that the waiting time for 2 freebie tickets should be shorten to 4 hrs instead of every 6 hrs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Carol Davida Yes the event points needed are 1100 this time, but they also decreased the event length by 6 hours/1 free ticket, so it's a wash/not really any easier :(Ā 
    iOS
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I think Iā€™ve cracked the code! Flower crown + gowns isnā€™t the most creative, but the (59??!!) votes have spoken.Ā 
    IOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @SavannahKKH I just checked and it was from a VIP event in October:

Sorry for the late reply! I havenā€™t been able to check the forum much since Iā€™ve been visiting my parents out of town the past few daysĀ 
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    @KaylaJ Oh wow, the mesh is a huge pet peeve of mine because I stand by the school that illusion mesh was meant to be invisible and just hold structure. Gah why would they do that to that gorgeous dress! I have a few necklaces that obscure a similar bust mesh on a red floral gown.Ā 

And I know the guilt of doggy bedtime eyes. My boy used to turn in strictly at 9 PM. I lost him months ago and miss everything about him, including the judgemental looks when I tried to play KKH while we were spooning.Ā 
    Yeah, I mean the mesh would be nice if it looked like it matched but it looks like someone got too modest and used panty hose to cover up the top.

And I'm so sorry about losing your dog. I lost mine last Summer and it's not something you really ever get over. He'd look at me but eventually fall asleep, this one? Nope, bed time, NOW! I think she wants to hurry up and sleep so she can wake up early to get breakfast with my father. My dog, my father's best friend pssht.

@AliBryant I love those dresses, but have never tried them in a SYS event. I wish I had the butterfly aura, I'd try it with the 2nd dress.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Recent looks:

Iā€™ve been consistently using the butterfly aura and flower hair because it has been scoring well. I have 14 looks so far... did I miss a ticket or do I have the right amount?
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Best and worst looks so far. Iā€™m catching up to my ticket buyer!

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @SavannahKKH I just checked and it was from a VIP event in October:

Sorry for the late reply! I havenā€™t been able to check the forum much since Iā€™ve been visiting my parents out of town the past few daysĀ 
    Oh I missed I wasnā€™t playing a lot in 2019 bc study!
    I hope glu put some new things in the throback boxes bc I love the dress!
    Thank youĀ 

edited March 2019
    My looks. So my look with the heart shaped balloon scored significantly high but I'm kinda disappointed that my doll's springy maid of honor look scored low. It most def deserved more than 41 votes though. Hmm...šŸ¤”what do yall think? I honestly wasn't expecting that. :neutral:

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @Rikk Iā€™m so sad to see your look with the beige coat and umbrella scored low!! I think itā€™s so cute and on theme for like a cool & rainy spring morning. I was considering submitting that same coat as a dress tooĀ 

update: still trying it anyway bc Iā€™m trying to not repeat any outfits and im running out of ideas wish me luckĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm having such a hard time with those fashion weeks events you guys! All the time, I'm always super confident with my looks and I end up having 20/25 votes only ugh. This look only has 13 votes for example. Also, am I the only one who is super disappointed with the amount of tickets ? 1 every 6 hour is not enough :(Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

@Stefani_H that look is still gaining votes!! It will say ā€œfinishedā€ above the score and be greyed out when it is done
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Could be worse on votes, but I'm too close to not making it to the dress. I don't know what to try... I even tried a wand! lol
    The only auras I have are snow, fall leaves, icey breath, & hearts... so I'm trying some hearts because the rest aren't theme... but even that's not helping. This event is all over the place for me. I see lots of light jeans in the voting booth too, especially the jean jumpsuit, maybe I should try that next? Oye.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    the struggle of wearing clear heelsĀ 
    the struggle of wearing clear heelsĀ 
    update: it took me five minutes and 2 times of exiting out and redoing the outfit to realize this was not a glitch and it was popping up because Iā€™m not wearing any pants!! iā€™m literally so dumb šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

i keep forgetting that coat is a top and not a dress
    @Stefani_H that look is still gaining votes!! It will say ā€œfinishedā€ above the score and be greyed out when it is done
    Yeah, I just noticed it after I posted it, my bad lol
    I'm gonna complain again (and it's only my second post here haha) but I find it kind of unfair that if you want to have more votes, you need to buy more tickets with real money. Some people just can't afford it and I'm one of them, but oh well, nevermind I guess.

icechic said:
    Could be worse on votes, but I'm too close to not making it to the dress. I don't know what to try... I even tried a wand! lol
    The only auras I have are snow, fall leaves, icey breath, & hearts... so I'm trying some hearts because the rest aren't theme... but even that's not helping. This event is all over the place for me. I see lots of light jeans in the voting booth too, especially the jean jumpsuit, maybe I should try that next? Oye.

The first dress is really gorgeous!Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

@Stefani_H oh yeah, no worries, youā€™ve missed lots and lots of complaints weā€™ve all given about SYS šŸ˜‚ so many of us have complained about how tickets work and competing against ticket buyers, the amount of total points needed for the event, how long the event is, etc since the new SYS started a couple months ago. Some nice changes have been made from our suggestions but only small ones. Your complaints are valid!Ā 

I didnā€™t even notice that was your first post, welcome to the forum by the way šŸ˜Š
    @Stefani_H oh yeah, no worries, youā€™ve missed lots and lots of complaints weā€™ve all given about SYS šŸ˜‚ so many of us have complained about how tickets work and competing against ticket buyers, the amount of total points needed for the event, how long the event is, etc since the new SYS started a couple months ago. Some nice changes have been made from our suggestions but only small ones. Your complaints are valid!Ā 

I didnā€™t even notice that was your first post, welcome to the forum by the way šŸ˜Š
    Thank you!Ā  :)
    Honestly, if I had the money I would totally do it too! I really don't blame the people who are paying for tickets to get more votes, but I just feel like it's kind of unfair tbh.Ā 

My most recent look is my highest score so far this SYS:

For me this has been one of the most difficult themes to get high scores on. Iā€™ve just been throwing things together without a real plan and Iā€™m surprised this look scored so high because it isnā€™t super bright (most looks Iā€™ve seen getting the popular pick have had bright colors).
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My best and worst looks so far, and I just passed the ticket buyer!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ I am on track to get the dress without tickets šŸ™Œ
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

My last 3 looks did pretty good!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Wow I luv your sys look sm @VampireBarbie šŸ˜
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I love that Iā€™ve been able to dress more casual for this theme!!! I was worried about these two looks, the first one is literally what my doll wore on Valentineā€™s Day, heart lollipop and all, and the second one I was just worried about using the coat. Iā€™m actually having quite a bit of fun with it now as Iā€™m challenging myself to not reuse any outfits, and Iā€™m loving the excuse to use this hairstyle so many times as itā€™s one of my very favorites!!! I canā€™t stop using it for this theme!Ā 

My scores have been really consistent especially lately. Iā€™m now averaging 48 so Iā€™ll definitely be getting the earnable dress without buying tickets and fingers very tightly crossed that nobody swoops in and Iā€™ll be able to get 1st in trendsetters without buying any either. Hereā€™s where my group is at right now:

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I think I finally figured it out. Auras are the keyšŸ˜‚ i passed the ticket buyers yesterday but Iā€™m sure they will buy more eventually

iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I love this clutch so much!

iOS
    edited March 2019
    Thank you doll @Carol Davida šŸ’• your look with the colorful hair and pink dress is gorgeous!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
    omg @AliBryant Iā€™m living for your red look šŸ™ŒšŸ”„
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    these looks were so simple and not my favorite but they got suprisingly high votes so i guess i should go with simple outfits.. :D
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im flopping sooo hard!
    Usually my looks give me high 30's or early 40's in the points sistem BUT aparently this time around im getting from low 20's to high 30's....
    This only means one of 2 things... eather i suck at making spring looks OR KKH facebook players dont know whats spring-esque!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020