⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    We should get bonus points during weekday events for buying items from our kollection! Then I’d actually buy some plays. My palettes aren’t good enough to justify otherwise.

related: more variety in throwback kollection items
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Loving the SYS brainstorm session. Here are some other pitches (apologies if some of these have already been done): 

- Decades Mixer (this piggybacks off the ‘80s idea but could include the few ‘90s, ‘70s, and ‘60s options we have too) 

- Invoking Kim 

- Award Show 

- Summer Camp 

- Viva Las Vegas 

- Los Angeles Living 

- New York Chic 

- Road Trippin’ USA 

- Royal Gala 

- Ode To The Night Sky 

- Vampire 

- Dark Romance 

- Horror 

- Nerd Glam 

- Pretty In Pink 

- Dreamland 

- Desert Escape 

- Bon Voyage 

- Psychedelic 

- Sexy Soirée 
  • CarolineAListerCarolineALister Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Let us marry Raul!!!!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Closet wishlist so we can save our favorite things until we have enough cash or k stars

Ability to sort closet from least to most expensive and by cash  or k stars
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I wanted to put in a request for matching eyebrows with earned hair colors too... I've got a couple hair colors now that don't have matching eyebrows. I just use what's close, but it'd be nice if we could even purchase them in the kloset later if not get them with our hair color.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Please let us organize our own closet :#
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Just a suggestion: please include these beautiful floral boots in some future throwback sale, or in the closet! I’m in love 💕

They’re from this kollection, btw:

• missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    The ability to change the name of the salon in Brooklyn! I've noticed that a lot of other businesses have this option (a great feature by the way, I never need to stress about choosing a permanent name), but for some reason there's no option to change your salon name, at least not that I can see.
    ♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please use our Fashion/Beauty Suggestion thread for those suggestions.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5448755/2019-fashion-beauty-suggestion-box#latest.    
    ‘Thanks so much for understanding.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm hoping for possible new homes.. I just bought the last available property, but am still only at 65% of cribs 8... 
    Addicted

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    It would be wonderful if the basic outfits were no longer included in the gift boxes, gold boxes, etc. It feels really crummy to shell out 10, 20, or 30 extra stars for an extra box and wind up with another jumper. Thank you for your consideration. 
  • kikiKKHkikiKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Maybe the ability to change your username when people tweet about you? I find it annoying that everyone's @ has their last name and mine is just... my first name
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I just restarted playing (few years back I uninstalled the game 😫), and just completed this task. I really really really hope that this squirrel will be available for purchase. And the cute monkey too. Please please please.
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Oh my goodness!!!! I am really into rollerskating and going to roller parties.
     I think it would be lovely to have roller skates our dolls wear and an outfit to go with it for a professional event. 
    It would be lovely and something different. We have the skates that go around the neck but rollerskates on the feet would be assume. Theres a big resurgence of rollerskating rinks in the uk afetr they closed many of them down and im here for it :)
    Roller skates pretty pleaaaaasssssssseeeeeee
    Android player

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Since we have a blue teddie bear and a willow pape rag doll....
    can we please have like a barbie doll or something?? or more variants of the teddie bear?? Like brown, pink, pruple or something?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Let us date and marry Raul! I've just completed the storyline arc of going on dates with him on his yacht, Paris and in London and now I. NEED. MORE. RAUL. IN. MY. LIFE!!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KimSkkh said:
    Oh my goodness!!!! I am really into rollerskating and going to roller parties.
     I think it would be lovely to have roller skates our dolls wear and an outfit to go with it for a professional event. 
    It would be lovely and something different. We have the skates that go around the neck but rollerskates on the feet would be assume. Theres a big resurgence of rollerskating rinks in the uk afetr they closed many of them down and im here for it :)
    Roller skates pretty pleaaaaasssssssseeeeeee
    Yes! Roller disco outfit please — I can think of some leftover K&K outfits that would be perfect, so they’d have to design a pair of roller skates. I’m here for the 70s glam!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I would love to be able to “design your own husband/wife” and even be able to name them. I can think of some actors my doll would definitely marry 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited March 2019
    • More Goth/punk clothes. Goth Couture 
    • body types! I want boobies and junk in thd trunk like Kim. She has a monopoly on curves 
    • Babies grow into kids! (Not sold on Babies yet because it seems like a sack of potatoes to carry, plus vute toddler/kids clothing males money)
    • able to add spouse to gigs.
    • With Spouses, get their rank up with gigs for them. For example, my spouse is a fashion designer, have a goal where you have them design for Chevier or something)
    • The ability to have a name and last name. Like Kim is Kim Kardashian and people refer to her as Kim. Or Willow, she has a name and last name but people call her by name
     I give a last name to my doll and suddenly everything is full name. Gives me PTSD from childhood.

Sorry if these are repeoats. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Can you guys add more Kim SMCs to the rotation with the next update....please???
    There are at least 8 more existing that I don't have yet but want, and they are not in the current rotation. I've bought all I wanted from the current rotation, and now it's just cycling through the same old ones. I am sure I am not alone!
    iOS
  • kitty1108kitty1108 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    -Change body type of avatar (height, weight, measurements, breast size)
    -Organize closet (colors, price cash or K stars, etc)
    -Name pets
    -Children age up (kinda like Sims)
    -More hair colors (purple, dark blue, etc)
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Glu please give us the icons back  :)
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    More recent items in our throwback boxes, please!  There are so many great items from the past few years that I’d love to see available again. 

Like some others, I would like to be able to date (or possibly marry) Raul as well. My doll has never been married, but he’s gorgeous and she could be tempted!
  • Selena_HanSelena_Han Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Do you think there will be a make up career (is there already?) in the game ala KKW Beauty and Kylie Cosmetics.

Since we can go into fashion and perfumes and other ventures. Why not make up?
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hey glu, please go back to the old system you used with event items. Meaning:
    - give us back the icons so we can see from what event we won something.
    - put the event items in order, so the last event goes last in the closet. For the SYS last week the items are in very strange positions in the closet, I've attached screenshots. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • vanillasummersvanillasummers Registered Users 2 Posts
    It’s stupid that the “special” eye make up also changes the shape of your eyes. The doll should stay the same, the special make up should fit to every regular eye shape. I have lots and would like to buy them but I don’t want to change the regular face of my doll.

Rings should be seen even when you have something in your hand and you can see the fingers.

The relationship with partner should be more interesting and easier to handle. 
    edited March 2019
    I would like to see event points be granted as Kash or XP or something else after all the earnables are earned.. like this weekend, I finished the earnables on Friday because I got so much energy from the gift boxes and kollections.... But each time I've done an event since then, I've gotten more event points (with bonus points)... And they, of course, do nothing for us at that point...
    Addicted

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Suggestions:
    -Instead of having bonuses for dates and and jobs be based on your closet, have cultural fashion weeks where they're based on how well your outfit matches the fashion for that regions (example, in St. Moritz you wouldn't get a bonus for a bikini or mini dress, but you would for bundling up)
    -The above suggestions plays into this one: more cultural variety in fashions overall (geisha-inspired, ski resort, africa inspired, parisian, southern belle, to match current and new locations).
    -Locations (or more locations) in Africa and South America