šŸŽˆKK:H Weekend Event 3/8/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!šŸ¾

1235Next

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Is anyone elseā€™s daily videos not working? My video to open a second gift box hasnā€™t been working for a week or so eitherĀ 
    Sis that happened to me yesterday but just wait like 2-4 minutes and the another video option will pop up ( only in the daily gift boxes )Ā  ;)
    I second this! It doesnā€™t work 100% of the time for me but it usually works. Sometimes (especially when Iā€™m on data instead of WiFi) it wonā€™t offer me the watch a video option for daily boxes but if I stay on the screen for a minute or two it will usually change the 10 k stars button to a watch a video buttonĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I see that earnable dress is not to everybody's liking but personally I like it with these pantyhoseĀ 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc iā€™m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i canĀ 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So this week we got two events and one extra box to open bc I going got one after first event :( Tried twice for the boxā€™s got a pair of shoes white box with gold bow :( then cash huh. Iā€™m giving up when can I just buy the hair and outfitĀ 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

This should be illegal
    I know the feeling I got shoes then brought a box to get cash likeĀ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

so close yet so far
    i want to sue
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    K&K throwback with the double buns!

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I like the color of this dress... but prefer the style to be different. So my doll likes to wear it with her fan!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2019

Lemonade stanšŸ˜šŸ„¤šŸ„ƒšŸ‹
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I am so happy to be done with the weekend event because I remembered how much I canā€™t stand party weekends šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ seriously... no bonus stars and no increased industry points?! šŸ™„
    I really like the hair because I havenā€™t been lucky enough to get the GB space buns yet!Ā 
    @peachdivine I love the tights with the dress!Ā 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Lol @Carol Davida great minds think alike! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited March 2019
    Is anyone elseā€™s daily videos not working? My video to open a second gift box hasnā€™t been working for a week or so eitherĀ 
    Sis that happened to me yesterday but just wait like 2-4 minutes and the another video option will pop up ( only in the daily gift boxes )Ā  ;)
    I second this! It doesnā€™t work 100% of the time for me but it usually works. Sometimes (especially when Iā€™m on data instead of WiFi) it wonā€™t offer me the watch a video option for daily boxes but if I stay on the screen for a minute or two it will usually change the 10 k stars button to a watch a video buttonĀ 
    You can also close out the game and reopen it.. once you reopen it, click on the gift box again and it will show you your first pick and give you the option to watch the video..Ā  works for me every time.
    Addicted

I broke down and bought tickets... At the rate I was going with votes in the 30s, I was afraid I wasn't going to make it to the sys dress... I started off fairly well.. mostly mid 40s.. and then they just declined.. oh well.. here's my dress. :)
    Addicted

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

I actually love this weekā€™s earnables!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Since the update, I've noticed with my iOS game, no amount of waiting will switch the 10Stars to Watch a video for the 2nd box.Ā  The Android is still switching to the free 2nd box if we watch.Ā 
    Happy Sunday Dolls.Ā  It's 8 a.m. here, so we have another 13 hours to enter looks, and buy more tickets for the SYS, but there's a lot less guess work in the Party Event. Ā  I'm done with it, finished last night.Ā 
    Speaking of finished.....If you haven't posted your look for the St. Patrick's Day picture, please do so.Ā  The thread is here, and Submission windows closes tomorrow morning.Ā  :) Ā 
    Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @kokokokonut see if this works for you tomorrow (it always works for me on iOS): when you donā€™t get the option to open a second box, restart the app, travel to a new location, and then tap the daily box again and it should be there.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Finally complete! Thankful I was able to finish the event in the morning, because I have a few of my businesses to do on sundays and I was worried Iā€™d still be partying all day which would push them back!Ā 
    This hair is adorable. @charlottegold Iā€™m waiting on the gold box space buns too!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I went to a Bastille concert yesterday, so Iā€™m having a hard time finishing lol hahaha grinding my way to the hair
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx omg I bet that was amazing!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My free pic, so lucky, I love the purse! šŸ˜

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Omg yessss @vampirebarbie I was hooked since the first song they made! They were soooo good!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I feel like this hair could be cute, but something feels off about it?Ā 

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i feel like one of the spice girls šŸ˜
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I think it's the lack of a better textureĀ @katiealexandraa
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Party events always take me forever. I went tapping around objects like a maniacĀ 

@yezx Bastille is one of my favorite bands to see live, so happy you had fun!! šŸ’•šŸ’•