Ranking issue

SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
I am having problem with my ranking it just drops a lot of places overnight whenever I reach top 10. Its happened to me several times. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    fluctuation is normal.  It means more people advanced while you were asleep.  It's perfectly normal.  ;)  You are level 63, you've done 3 comebacks and you're almost at the max.  You're a seasoned player, but this is the first time you're seeing fluctuation?  
    By the time the new update comes out, you're probably #1, then like me, you drop down as others hit the new max. You could be 100 fans away from the max, and number 32.  you gain those hundred fans, hit the new max, and you're number 1 again.  Until you hit max fans, any number of players can get ahead simply by playing and winning more fans.  You can drop down spaces after a tweet half a day after your last date.  That's not your fault, but you lose fans.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Its happened a few times. But if its normal for that to happen its fine :) I will keep trying to get that number 1 spot again. Thanks for the information koko.