KK:H Weekday Event 3/11/19 We love TBs after the the Time Change!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    That’s one way to get your Kollections to change.  But why do I get the feeling this is not  the 1st time you saw this palette?  :D
    Nothing gets past you, Koko! 😂😂

Is it crazy to say I’m actually tempted?? I’d pay to never see these items again. Ok definitely not 600 stars worth. Maybe I’ll buy just one extra box. I’m tackling these items that haunt me slowly but surely 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    After such a stressful sys and party event I was needing a break from the grind and my palette was not convincing me otherwise

Buutttttt my first GB got me a pair of daily shoes that netted me the next level of the shoe addict achievement and a pretty amount of k starts! My motivation is back!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got this golden bracelet on my 2nd Black Box!!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Did the Same @mikaylachimo! Bought 3 boxes just to never see them again and still havent picked the scarf and bracelet 😑
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Paddys day is on the way!!! Oh how I love being Irish! 
    seachtain na gaeilge (week of Irish) this week!! 
    I really do like seeing the St Pats icon.....but what is the event?   I mean I can look at the calendar and see that next week is St. Patrick’s Day.  It doesn’t tell me what I’m going to be doing. Can we have a parade event? How would that work? Would we tap different;y?  
    And another thing about parades I move to a town that actually has St. Patrick’s Day parade. Can you tell me why they would have it on the Sunday before the Sunday that is St. Patrick’s Day? Not like they said let’s change it from Tuesday to a Sunday parade. No, let’s change it from Sunday on St. Patrick’s Day to Sunday a week before St. Patrick’s Day. What kind of logic is that? I think I need caffeine. Time change us getting to me. Lol. 
    In Ireland paddy’s day is a bank holiday so we always have our parades on the day! That’s so strange they had it the week before! Paddy’s day here is wild so maybe they didn’t want people to be going too crazy 😂😂
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

At first I didn't like my palette, and I still don't love it, but I think I changed my mind a bit. I actually really like the outfit in the bundle, and the shoes are very basic (but nice), so they will be useful (although the chances of me getting the bundle are sooooo slim). I would actually be happy with the St. Patrick's Day items in there! If I'm going to get them, I'd rather it be just before St. Patrick's Day! I'd also be happy with the heart earrings! 

I'll probably only open one extra box this week, though. & I'm going to wait until closer to the time I open my free box b/c that one week where the palettes switched on the last day still has me terrified. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Those pigtails are very wearable, the ‘green’ ribbons look more black. I love that hair....It’s not just for St. Patrick’s Day anymore! B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Paddys day is on the way!!! Oh how I love being Irish! 
    seachtain na gaeilge (week of Irish) this week!! 
    I really do like seeing the St Pats icon.....but what is the event?   I mean I can look at the calendar and see that next week is St. Patrick’s Day.  It doesn’t tell me what I’m going to be doing. Can we have a parade event? How would that work? Would we tap different;y?  
    And another thing about parades I move to a town that actually has St. Patrick’s Day parade. Can you tell me why they would have it on the Sunday before the Sunday that is St. Patrick’s Day? Not like they said let’s change it from Tuesday to a Sunday parade. No, let’s change it from Sunday on St. Patrick’s Day to Sunday a week before St. Patrick’s Day. What kind of logic is that? I think I need caffeine. Time change us getting to me. Lol. 
    In Ireland paddy’s day is a bank holiday so we always have our parades on the day! That’s so strange they had it the week before! Paddy’s day here is wild so maybe they didn’t want people to be going too crazy 😂😂
    Oh, there is a big Irish population in my town, it gets wild.  Now it gets wild twice....My husband thinks it’s because the parade participants  want to celebrate the holiday on the holiday but they have to do the parade so they do the parade a different day that almost makes sense. LOL.  From green beer to green bagels......The parties, the bars, but I’m a traditionalist. As long as the day falls on a weekend have the parade on the holiday. It’s not like a floating holiday it’s always March 17 .  all right I’m going to get off my soapbox or  I’ll be at it like this for a week. I’m going to go in my closet to see what I’ve got thats green. Does teal count?.  My family is from Cork & Kerry.  I’m on an Island....just the wrong one. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I like the bundle, earrings and Purple-ish shoes. I’d be happy with any of them!
    iOS player since July 2014 
    edited March 2019
    Omg, those earrings are like my go to hanging gold earrings.  I’m sending bling vibes!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

IOS
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    With my luck I’m sure I get the bracelet or the earrings 😪
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Energy and kash in my first two boxes....

Glu, please update the black and gold boxes with some of the lower level accessories that plague our Kollections!!!
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I can't think of what this weekend's event would be. We just had parties and normally we don't have those two weekends in a row. Dating doesn't seem appropriate, but honestly neither does professional or reality. Normally I would say the holiday specific icon is because they're going to a fun storyline but that's highly doubtful.
    My guess is professional
    iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m in love with the bundle so I gave it a try. Whatever!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So after AMAZING Black Boxes.... I get Kash on my Gold Box T-----T

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i like the bundle but of course i wont have it... of the other things i prefer the parrot or the furry thing... i got a ring on my first box 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Anything but the April fools day shoes!! A lot of Valentine’s Day vibes in the palette! Really would love the flower crown hair! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Again, kstars! In my 2nd black box😬🙌🏼

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m happy with the box this week and I'm probably going to do a second spin! Too many shoes but nothing is revolting 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Hmm. Will I get the sock shoes, snowflake bracelet, or vag dress? Can't wait.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    First two boxes!! Throwback accessories in both black boxes are making up for my awful kollection. The coin purse is adorable & fun but I especially love this necklace!! I’ve been waiting for it for awhile 😊

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Daaaamn those accessories @mikaylachimo! Amazing picks! You look LUXE girl
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay so can someone explain how we celebrate st patty day 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

There's no difference from regular weekend events except the event points are little themed icons, and the prizes are usually green.
    iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I looove that purse, it's one of my favourites. My doll is wearing it today too!

Accidental twinning with the coin purse and gold shoes.

And I love how that necklace looks with this dress, I have it but I never really use it because I have a hard time styling it, so thanks for the inspo! 

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited March 2019
    yezx I *love* your bundle and the shoes beneath it. I think that bundle was the last thing I got before going on hiatus a couple years back. Wish I still had 'em.