Options

☘️KK:H Weekend Event 3/15/19 - Happy St. Patrick's Day Let's All Dress in Green!

Comments

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I tried chasing the eyes buying two more boxes and got 40k-stars and an ugly daily top. Now I’m left with 67 k-stars and I believe we will have a VIP event soon so I better stop...
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Will this Kollection be available in the future?
    It should come back eventually now that they've started rotating them.
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @soundspretty I hope so! Cause I can’t spend more k-stars 😅
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Spent way too many k-stars chasing the GB dress and never got it so had to stop. I did get the eyes and the hair though. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    So happy that I got the hair in my free box!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @AliBryant I got the eyes but wanted the hair! If I could gift them to you, I would!
    I would LOVE this option to be added to the game!!

@KalindaKing @KalindaKing @KalindaKing
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    AmyT said:
    Hey! I’ve not posted in a while and only starting playing again after over a years break. So much has changed in the game! I have like 54 tasks to complete (eek!) and I’m sooo behind in the game. I’m just wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the tasks relating to this event that give event points please? 

Good to see you back, @AmyT
    The weekend event gig is no long listed on our quest list. Did you get a call from Simon when the event started? You have a choice to start the 6hr event right away, postpone to 6hr later or decline it. If you postpone the gig, he will continue to call every 6 hours until the event time ends. 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Stars in my first two boxes, probably the best options I’ve ever had in a box.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Alice_kkh awesome picks.  You have a nice Dad.  ;) I need to get people picking for me.  But the energy was awesome.  I just wish I could get the prizes lumped together, and first. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I opened 7 boxes including my free box and got everything but the dress. I was upset when my free pick was energy and I closed out, or else my next pick would have been the dress. Oh well. I’m content with it now. Namaste 🙏 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    AmyT said:
    Hey! I’ve not posted in a while and only starting playing again after over a years break. So much has changed in the game! I have like 54 tasks to complete (eek!) and I’m sooo behind in the game. I’m just wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the tasks relating to this event that give event points please? 

(Oh, and hi to familiar faces (happy St. Patrick’s event, @kokokokonut!) and nice to meet you everyone who has joined since I’ve been away :smiley:)
    Yaaaay!! Welcome back doll!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Love the items!!! Im really behind with my businesses so I’m happy it’s professional gigs!!
    What activities at your businesses count as “professional gigs”? If I do an excercise class at the gym will that count?  All this time I thought professional gig was just what Simon tells you to do
  • Options
    AmyT said:

(Oh, and hi to familiar faces (happy St. Patrick’s event, @kokokokonut!) and nice to meet you everyone who has joined since I’ve been away :smiley:)
    .omg welcome back!  We have missed you.      Now please get over to that photo op page and add your doll!  I’ll put her and any other stragglers in, and then start making the smaller group shots. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tazzy21 said:
    LindaVB said:
    Love the items!!! Im really behind with my businesses so I’m happy it’s professional gigs!!
    What activities at your businesses count as “professional gigs”? If I do an excercise class at the gym will that count?  All this time I thought professional gig was just what Simon tells you to do
    Hi Tazzy, I don’t know about the exercise tasks.  I don’t believe doing a shift at any of the kardashian shops count.    I believe the So Chic London might count, I don’t know about the other So Chics.   The other business do count. But...your least energy fastest way to gain points.....3 hour reality shows in Bel Air.   That’s what I’m doing.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019

In order: kash, energy, eyes, stars, dress.
    i wanted the hair eyes and dress so I decided to limit myself to opening four boxes including the free one. When I got stars I figured that that cancelled the “spend” out so I then opened the dress.
    I am SO happy! The eyes are GORGEOUS- Glu fixed the weird blinking/eyelid problem and I think I will wear them a lot. The dress is absolutely stunning. I wanted the hair as well but now I don’t think I would wear it past the weekend, whereas the other ones I definitely will. 
    The spread of both of these boxes was atrocious - the second box had 2 daily box items in it, 2 Kash, 1 event points and the hair in the bottom right corner. I got so lucky! 🍀🍀🍀🍀
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Tazzy21 The gym workout counts!
    iOS
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    What was I expecting ? Of course I got Kash in my free box. And of course I got only 2 items in my palette.... 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    The palettes have been even worse than usual this week! I’ve seen a few good ones but Glu clearly knew this weekend was going to be a popular chase weekend 😕😕
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    This is a bit disappointing as I really rely on extra event points. I heard there is going to be a VIP a weekend soon though, so I will save my K-stars for something better.
    IOS
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    We seriously need more green clothes in the closet. 
    Anyway, here's wonderwall my St. Patricks doll

hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’m going out of town this weekend and I’ll be back on Tuesday. Hope you all have fun celebrating St. Patrick’s Day! 💚

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing ooh thanks for posting those Kollection items, I didn't realize the shoes were translucent. I like them! 
    iOS
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey guys  <3@Rumpelstilzchen @LindaVB <3
    thanks, @AngelineJ! See, so much has changed in the game, I have a lot to catch up on! I’m so pleased you guys are still playing! I didn’t have much luck with the gift boxes - just won energy and I spent kstars on the Kollection boxes but won kash! Never mind, I’m just enjoying getting used to the game again. 
    @kokokokonut, I’m having trouble getting into Madison’s Facebook account and also I can’t seem to upload photos with the photobucket app :( can anyone recommend a similar app?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    @AmyT With the new forum, you can upload photos directly to the site here!  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    @AmyT With the new forum, you can upload photos directly to the site here!  :)
    Oh wow! Really? Thanks @KalindaKing:smiley:
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Just what I need, another pair of generic shoes... Why are these in gift boxes?! Why is the dress missing? A mess.
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited March 2019

Goddesses in green gowns! 
    🍀🍀🍀🍀
    @LindaVB  @KaylaJ @haftime
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    I have just im loving the yello collection outfit more than I thought I would Wrap a picture with some friends in the yellow dress after seeing Lucas rocking the red collection dress. i
    I was thrilled that in addition to @skevans      Apple grabbed Newly returned  @AmyT  And @LindaVB  For a quick shot showing off the lime yellow.

One quick shot and I was shutting down the game. I accidentally tapped the lobby dog in Bel Air I got energy.  That meant time to tap BelAir and then gig again.   

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    With the holiday getting closer, you may spot some St. Patrick's Day tappables in the game now! 

Check Oak!

#VIPKalinda