12345679Next

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Help, I am confused. Is this a new feature or is that something that was attached to that specific gig she did? If we have finished all the storyline gigs will we see that on regular Simon gigs too or no?
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm guessing it's going to be random Simon gigs. What Kalinda is saying is that by doing them they will give out professional event points when there is a professional event going on. If it's a VIP weekend, then they'll give a k-star like how it works now. The opening of a box to get a random k-star amount is the prize no matter what. But the bonus of event points or that extra k-star will depend on if there is a professional/VIP event going on when you get the gig.
    So we do the weekend get for bonus points, AND get to open a box? Or the box replaces that? Sorry I am still lost here.

Also, didn't we normally get 3 stars for doing the weekend quest during a VIP event?
    iOS
    Ok so i did the weekend event gig just now and got points only.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @soundspretty pretty much nailed it! You can get a bonus from these gigs if you complete them during a weekend event, but they're unrelated to the weekend event quests.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have one game that still has Simon calling for this weekend’s event.   I’m going to do it now that I understand about the new feature. This is so exciting and I love the fact that it’s a surprise! The update rolled out a week ago and now another surprise feature!   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    This week I have received 2 calls from Simon, offering a 6 hour gig with rewards of k-stars and opening a gift box. I was just wondering if anyone else got this too.
    Yes it’s a new feature, and you can read about it a few lists up. (. .  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6669054/#Comment_6669054  ).   ;) welcome to the Forum!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Thank you Koko  :)

I have one , and next time Simon calls I'lll take the gig, and report back.  Another benefit of the new feature, it brought you here to us @SA93.  Now you're one of us.   :*

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Ok so i did the weekend event gig just now and got points only.
    Same. I'm not caught up on storylines so I haven't got one of these calls yet. Sounds like a fun way to earn extra stars and keep active in the game though
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Help, I am confused. Is this a new feature or is that something that was attached to that specific gig she did? If we have finished all the storyline gigs will we see that on regular Simon gigs too or no?
    I am guessing that since I don’t have any other quests and tasks, it triggers the tasks with mystery K-stars boxes. 

My first was the Korkov fashion show after I was done with the Tales of Crown task and the second one I got randomly midweek. 
    IOS Player 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I've also gotten two calls for gigs with the Kstar giftbox prize.
    I'm also completely out of storylines so that's probably what triggers the gigs.
    The first was after the newest Tale of Crowns gig, and it was also for a runway show for Korkov and the second was yesterday after I declined all of Simon's 8 hour gigs, and it was for a dj set in Abu Dhabi.
    I really love this new feature! Thanks glu!💜

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • kim9090_cakebumkim9090_cakebum Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Last time I read was about the max of 1.2 billion followers. Is that  increase with this new Update?
    Yes it increases every update. It's over 1.4 billion now.
    iOS
  • kim9090_cakebumkim9090_cakebum Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Yes it increases every update. It's over 1.4 billion now.
    Ok thanks.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I’m not sure where to post this but I never got the tales of the crow or however you spell it. Not even the first one. I only have 3 gigs left 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KKHLucy Keep completing goals until you get it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    For the next update please re-introduce 20 vids for stars a day for paying players
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Since everything is so much more expensive now, I’d love it if we every weekend or weekday event could get a k-star for every finished gig/party/date etc or at least introduce some new way to earn more k-stars.. or being able to increase the payout from businesses from time to time. It’s getting out of hand with the prices and kollections. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Yes.. or at least give us a star for every gig we complete after we've completed the earnables tasks.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    icons please!! please! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    You should put these in the Suggestion thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I have done it. More than once. People wish for and suggest things in update threads all the time..? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Except that many of us have been suggesting the same things for weeks, months, even years, and they have gone completely unnoticed. 

🤷🏻‍♀️

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook