🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 3/22/19 - Spring's Here/Let's Shop/VIP!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I actually like the earnable purple dress!
    The only GiftBox item i like is the hair!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Think i'll save myself 500 stars and just get this hair I was planning on getting anyway and which looks better

Super disappointed as there were a lot of items I was hoping to get, but i'm not willing to spend so many stars to get these earnables. I'll probably go to the shoes and that's it. If they'd been switched with the GB prizes, I'd absolutely go all the way, those are stunning!! But because they're separates and I don't have much to match them individually, I won't be chasing either. At least I won't have to do as much saving for next VIP
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I take back my excitement from earlier lol, im probably skipping this event and saving my stars for the next VIP event hoping for something better 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Now I don't know what to do.. I'm not loving the earnables. What happend to her hair??🤔
    I love the GB items but I will not chase because the last few weeks I only got kash or energy in my boxes.
     I do love the fashiongoal so I will buy that one. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I have been hoarding K Stars and I am really disappointed in the earnables. I wish the dress didn't have the "pee pose". And omg ew that hair needs a good shampooing asap. I probably won't ever use those shoes. I had big spending goals this weekend and now I am debating just stopping at 300 for the dress. 

I really like the GB items though! I will be happy if I pick any of them in my free box :) too bad those aren't the earnables. Thanks for sharing, Kalinda! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’ll definitely only be spending 300 KStars, which means I didn’t have to worry about not having enough - double offers got me enough for the dress, and the hair is not worth another 200 stars by ANY means. (I don’t even think I’d spend 15 for it in the kloset lol).

The GB items are gorgeous though! Which I’m disappointed about. I don’t want to waste my stars chasing but I loooooove those items. I hope I can at least get the hair and the shoes because I know I’d use them often.

I was worried I would have FOMO if I couldn’t finish the VIP event this time but that’s not the case at all.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    LOVE the GBs, especially the hair but I hate the earnables 😢😢😢😢 I’m not spending 500 stars for that hairstyle! I had big plans for the weekend and i’m all sad now. Hate chasing GBs especially with earnables like these
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2019
    What happened to that poor girl's hair omg no
    The earnable dress is pretty so I'm definitely stopping at that, the Fashion Goals look is gorgeous 😍 such a good job on it
    Thank you Kalinda 💚

edited typos and unnecessary info
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hate the earnables but LOVE the gift box hair and top! Also definitely getting the fashion goals! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Why can’t the GBs be the earnables 😓 i’m def stopping at 300 stars, not that I like the pee dress but i have to spend some stars
    iOS
    Also please make the wanting to pee pose stop
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Gift Box top and skirt inspo from Kim!

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Glu what the f*ck 😂 after the last VIP I was so serious about saving my stars and have saved over 500 to ensure I could get all the items without stress. I absolutely hate the hair and the dress (looks cheap/ trashy/ hate the pee pose). The GB items should 100% be switched with earnabled as they are more VIP quality. This is a MASSIVE disappointment. 
    Bundle dress inspired by Kim too, I actually like Glu's version more! Kim's looks like cobwebs, lol

iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Koko & Kalinda!

I like the gb items.
    But unfortunately none of the earnables. The dress looks like it has band-aid on it. 
    And the hair..... looks like...

Android
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnables are a disaster, especially for a VIP weekend. I’ll probably get the shoes, because I need to buy the korkov dress before the pop-up store disappears, but that’s it, so I’m not even getting the dress. 

The GB items are nice, especially the hair, but I’m not gonna chase anything. 

I love Fashion Goals dress and hair, so I’ll happily purchase it. I really wish those were the earnables, but oh well. Maybe next VIP will be less disappointing.
    Yeeess
    The pose kills the whole dress, it's very pretty imo but that pose is getting tiring now
    Okay, I have to have the GB hair 😭😭

iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So if I can asked do u guys do a discount on buying k stars on vip spent week and if not why bc that help a lot 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Since I'm such a procrastinator, and I should totally be studying now, I'm gonna analyze all the items

- Earnables: not a big fan, we have similar shoes (as mentioned before, those with the stars) but I like them! I like the dress, wish it was a bit longer tho or without the pose. Hate the hair, not even gonna try to euphemize it.  
    - GB: I love these items! They are very similar to a SMC, even though we already have lots of similar skirts! Not a big fan of the boots, but maybe when styled differently I might reconsider my opinion. LOVE the hair!!
    - Fashion goals: love the hair and dress!! Feels like we have those shoes in every other color already... Idk might buy it, someone talk me out of it pls
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I love all the GB items! Hopefully will get lucky with my gift box picks. Not a fan of the earnables and feel better as I don’t have enough k stars to get the hair. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

What a mess. I'm going for the shoes, so trying to decide if I should buy a business that I'll forget about or try one of my kollections and get a purse probably. 

I'd love to get the GB hair, but won't be chasing. Depending on how the hair looks on my doll, I'll probably get the fashion goals. I'm not a huge fan of the stress, but the shoes I can use. 
    So if I can asked do u guys do a discount on buying k stars on vip spent week and if not why bc that help a lot 
    Same thing I've been saying for years 
    Sales need to be a more than 3 times a year thing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    First off.....Love the Fashion Goals.  Absolutely Fab.  I love the Earner dress.  It shows so much skin, and looks like a braslip....I'll be dancing in fountains in that dress! the shoes.....Well I happen to love the similar shoes with the stars, but I just enlarged and the heart shoes looks a little more textured and glittery, and they're hearts.  I love both pair.  (Plus.....with the 2 day lock out on SYS items, an extra similar pair of shoes help if you decide to unlock the dress with a video.  I'm feeling the same way about jewelry..  2 similar items means I get to use 'the look' twice as much.  and finally....hey, they could be another black purse!) Hair.  Well what can I say? Between GBs and the other things I want, I'll probably earn it inspite of myself.  But I'm not about to trash the whole event over not great hair. 
    And the GB items,what can I say?  I love them. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited March 2019
    I think my post got posted twice, sorry!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Now that I am planning on spending 300 stars, someone help me!

I am getting the black pop-up dress (140), nails and a nail color (30) and then I can't decide if I want the Mermaid dress (130) or Chevier Paris furnished (140). That leaves me at 310 or 300 stars. HELP! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae If you invest in Chevier Paris, it will take 20+ weeks of earning 7 stars a week to recoup your investment and beginning to profit. That's nearly half a year! I personally would go for the instant gratification of the pop up dress.
    iOS