🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 3/22/19 - Spring's Here/Let's Shop/VIP!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Now that I am planning on spending 300 stars, someone help me!

I am getting the black pop-up dress (140), nails and a nail color (30) and then I can't decide if I want the Mermaid dress (130) or Chevier Paris furnished (140). That leaves me at 310 or 300 stars. HELP! 
    I would go with the Chevier Paris furnished because that's 7 stars you'll get weekly buuut this is also because i'm not a fan of the mermaid dress 😅
    I'm sure you look amazing with it so it all depends on what you'd like to get, a business to work on weekly or that gorgeous dress!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @thelifeofRaeRae If you invest in Chevier Paris, it will take 20+ weeks of earning 7 stars a week to recoup your investment and beginning to profit. That's nearly half a year! I personally would go for the instant gratification of the pop up dress.
    You're right! doesn't the price of the pop up dresses double once they are out of the pop up shop? I have never purchased one before. I just LOVE businesses. They keep me so busy during the week :) I will wait until next time to get Chevier Paris
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Chevier Paris gives you 7 k-stars back a week. I love it
    judithkkh said:
    Now that I am planning on spending 300 stars, someone help me!

I am getting the black pop-up dress (140), nails and a nail color (30) and then I can't decide if I want the Mermaid dress (130) or Chevier Paris furnished (140). That leaves me at 310 or 300 stars. HELP! 
    I would go with the Chevier Paris furnished because that's 7 stars you'll get weekly buuut this is also because i'm not a fan of the mermaid dress 😅
    I'm sure you look amazing with it so it all depends on what you'd like to get, a business to work on weekly or that gorgeous dress!
    omg I literally love businesses. They are so fun and I love the easy K stars I get from them. I was hoping the final prize would be as amazing as last time. It makes spending loads of stars really hard
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae yes the pop up dresses will go up in price after the update next week. They will probably be half off on Black Friday but that's a long time to wait. I own Chevier Paris and it's one of the best businesses for sure, but you can always buy it during next month's VIP! Maybe the items will be better.
    iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Hmmmm, I have mixed feelings on this event. I love the GB items but I'm not going to be chasing anything as I just feel a little flat at the earnables. I'm not even sure I like the dress to spend 300 stars to get it...
    I had planned to try and finish a Kollection or two this weekend, but none of the ones I wanted appeared in this week's selection...

Maybe the whole thing is an omen for me to skip this event and save my stars for the next one!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    @AliBryant I will wait until next VIP for more businesses. I was literally going to buy 3 and now I am not getting any because I love those pop up dresses. I also wanted to get handheld drinks but those will have to wait as well. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Wow lol, out of everything only really like the GB hair. I’ll chase it idc, it’s hella cute 😍. # Ariana. But the rest is kinda disappointing.... I love purple honestly but the dress would’ve looked more  stunning longer. I just love a gown look, personally. ☺️
    IOS doll 💞

@thelifeofRaeRae I feel you, I had my shopping list set to spend 500 stars exactly. Now, I will only get one of the popup dresses, to earn a free box and shoes, and I'm done. I would have gone up to 300 if the earnable dress was not in that pose. Overall a bummer event. Glu knows people save and save and work so hard to have enough stars for these monthly VIP events, they should make ALL the earnables worth it. 
    iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I laughed when you mentionned a "homeless themed SYS". And then I remembered how tragic the earnables are. 500 K-Stars. 500 ! 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I really want the gb hair but i don`t wanna chase it bc sometimes the things you want isn’t even in the palette 😭 i’m tempted to get the fashion goals bundle cause it’s amazing!

how many are getting the fashion bundle? Please like my comment if you gonna buy it so i can see how many others consider buy it ❤️❤️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Well, I really love the gift box boots! 
    ALI OMG LOL
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Can someone please remind me of the K Star breakdown for vip weekends? It’s 15, 50??, 300??, 500 I can’t really remember 😂
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    My problem with the pee pose is that it's not empowering like the other poses. Isn't the game about strong, determined, assertive women? (And men, but all their stances are still wide.) It looks so... apologetic, and that's not a message that I want to support.
    <Girl power!>

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    @charlottegold that's correct!

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you! 💕
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The pee pose itself isn't bad, it's how weird our dolls look in motion. Like we're trying to hold in a fart. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Another week another disappointing event...
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I wonder what time will the event starts?

I am with most of you - not going to chase, a bis disappointed with the earnable hair 😫😫😫. But because I already planned to buy a business (LOVE BUSINESSES!!) and pet(s) (LOVE THEM!!!!!!) so I guess I will still spend but hopefully not overspend till 500 KStars. Will save them for the next VIP.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I will only spend 300 kstars. I don't like the hair so I will not spend another 200 kstars for it. Now I need to make a new list because one of the items I really wanted is 280 kstars, so maybe I buy that the next vip.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    what if it was possible... to switch the earnables and giftbox items?

has that ever happened before in KKH history?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    what if it was possible... to switch the earnables and giftbox items?

has that ever happened before in KKH history?

The giftbox items are soooo much more VIP. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Ew 😳
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @katiealexandraa Totally, I would even be happy if the hairstyles were flipped. I would spend my 500 stars if the GB hair was the earnable!
    iOS
    ^me too. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Switch the giftbox prizes with the earnables pleaaase! 
    @MynameisDee82 weekend events always start at 5am Eastern/NYC time on Fridays :)
    iOS