Wenttothemoon

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!.

Comments

• wentothemoonwentothemoon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    HELP !!!!
    where can I found RAY ? I got the clue, for a couple TV show in which you swap partners for it. But I NEED to find Ray and it’s just impossible. It’s been a week since I’m on this f*cking goal, please help I’m desesperate...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh  okay this is like the Amazing Race you and another couple are competing they pair you with Chad and your spouse is paired with Crystal Chad doesn't go where he's supposed to go look and see if Chad's hanging out with the TV crew in lif in Miami and then there's another one in London, ill guess Tulip.  just for fun see if you can find Ray and the others waiting  in  either of those venues. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @wentothemoon  I answered you. then I saw you posted in 5 different threads spanning 2 subforums.  Believe it or not. that is spam.  Friendly spam  or not, it's spamming us. I had to clean up your extra posts.  I will find the thread I answered you in and delete your other posts.  Hang on while I locate my answer.

And you're new, but in the future, please don't change a letter and use obscenities.  Some words are fine to play with but we don't fbomb it here.   And  Now back to your issue,  Read my original response and please try those two locations and if you can't find them write again.  in this thread.  thanks.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Ray Powers wants a unisex collection...
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Ray Powers wants a unisex collection...