Options

Ran out of storylines... Now what? πŸ€”

BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Hi dolls,Β 

I recently finished all of the old storylines and I know probably a lot of dolls who've been playing for years have experienced this. What do you do with all your free time? πŸ˜…

Right now, I'm focused on getting max achievements for all of the reality show locations, but I haven't really dated much, so I'm open to any suggestions or things that you do to keep the game interesting!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hi @Bunhun! I recommend buying some businesses so you have new weekly tasks to complete. For me, owning four of them (gym, hotel in Papagayo, Chevier Paris, and K world) gives me a good amount of things to do each week plus clothes (gym) and stars!
    Since it's a VIP event it's a good time to buy and furnish a business.

My current focus is getting top show. I am at #5 after starting playing last July. It can get tedious grinding reality shows, but the rewards are good! Also if you don't have the top couple trophy that's a good one to work on. For both I recommend adding NPC konnections every day so you can up the relationship and dump them when you hit the targets. You can get a lot of stars this way!

Next, I focus on achievements. Go down the list and see which ones you are close to and focus on them. Also the specific reality show achievements by city are good ones to work at, lots of stars to be earned. I have maxed out Cannes and rome so far. They all max out at 8.
    iOS
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant ❀️