Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Once you do a comeback, that special action stays with you. They don't 'stack', because any gig that has one action, isn't the same kind of gig that would have the 2nd or 3rd.   But once you do a comeback and get that special action, it will stay with you forever.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm almost back to the top in my first comeback! I'm at 16.. Willow is at 11 and the other 10 are real players.. from what I understand, I just have to beat the NPCs... So hopefully soon I'll be on my second comeback.. @Koven_KKH from what I understand, they will stack so I should be able to keep my 3 energy from the first comeback and still get the new 3 energy.. I don't think I'll get the money maker activity in my gigs any more, though.. I'll let you know for sure when I know. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    When’s the best time to start a comeback? I am just level 28 but have been #1 for a while. Should I wait til I max my “normal” game before starting the comeback or should I just go ahead and get started

platform iPhone 
    level28
    dating bf want to get married I keep saying no, weddings cost too much$$$

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I would go ahead and start it, just for the extra energy perk. And with catching up on your game, it'll be a nice way to gain fans back without really trying.
    I would go ahead and start it, just for the extra energy perk. And with catching up on your game, it'll be a nice way to gain fans back without really trying.
    Thanks for the advice after reading this thread, that’s what I was thinking. Only thing that will change is lower fans and probably no more luxe goals from maria
    A party weekend is the best time to do a comeback.  Parties help you regain fans quickly.  Congratulations, and pick wisely.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Koven_KKH yes.. for sure you do get to keep the special action from your first comeback. Sorry @kokokokonut.. you must have been posting atat t same time I was when I posted my comment because I hadn't seen your answer. :) 
    Here's my dress that i for for doing the love guru comeback. 😁

Addicted

edited March 2019
    That dress is lovely. I started the fashion icon comeback and it is heartbreaking to see those ray powers tweets with so little fans again. Grrrr

@kokokokonut I saw this after I already started, I’m ok with the slow creep, gives me something to aspire to next comeback I’ll start on party weekend and see in the difference. (I’ve never done a party weekend or if I did it was years and years ago, can’t wait todo one with my new and improved doll
    yes, it was disheartening (again) to see my fans so few, but i know that they will build up quickly.  I love getting the extra max energy, too.  That is such a huge plus! :)
    Addicted

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I just finished my first comeback and started my second right away (money maker). I haven’t gotten any calls about a comeback storyline - is this normal? When I started my first comeback (fashion icon) it had a storyline to go with it.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    I didn't get a call on my second comeback either... Just the first.
    Addicted

edited March 2019
    Ok, the specific storylines for each comeback started when comebacks came out. I did love 1st, I got that storyline.  When I finished that storyline, I went onto get the same quests those with the fashioN comeback had gotten. Then I received the 3rd group of gigs.  
    By this time, I believe that all the specific storylines are already worked into the General game.    It’s been a while, but I have never heard anything to the contrary.  If you want, tell me which comeback you took, and what the storyline was.  I’ll research it during the week and get back to you. ; ).
     Btw, after I finished my comeback storyline, I remember getting those of the other tracks, even though Inwas nowhere near my 2nd comeback. When I did get to my 2nd and 3rd, there was no special storyline, and each time I remembered getting them all after the 1st. Hope this helps .  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thank you for the info! That makes sense ☺️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    I'm almost there!  In a day or two I will be able to do my 3rd comeback!!  :)  extra 3 energy, come to mama!!!  :)
    Addicted

Woohoo! I did it.. made it to the top so I can fall back down to the bottom.. lol

Addicted

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Could a female doll who has done all the comebacks please post a pic of the outfits? ☺️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @elettrahere here’s a quick pic of all three dresses 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo thank you! Love the first one
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    It says the fashion icon action works for acting gigs - so for realities too?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    No
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Ok finally I did it, I finally decided to do my first comeback!
    The game was getting really boring, I had almost no gigs for weeks, I've been first since months so I guess it's the best choice. Even though I really love the Love Guru dress, I choose Money Maker because a lot of people said that it was the best choice, hope they were right.

It's a weird feeling to be back to the E List again lol but it was getting boring anyway! I just have a little question, do we still have lots of gigs just like when we started ? 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Ok finally I did it, I finally decided to do my first comeback!
    The game was getting really boring, I had almost no gigs for weeks, I've been first since months so I guess it's the best choice. Even though I really love the Love Guru dress, I choose Money Maker because a lot of people said that it was the best choice, hope they were right.

It's a weird feeling to be back to the E List again lol but it was getting boring anyway! I just have a little question, do we still have lots of gigs just like when we started ? 
    Hmm not really just kind of have a comeback gig to do if I'm not mistaken. It's been awhile since I've done a comeback so correct me if I'm wrong.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I really liked the new outfit and energy bonus, but I started to regret it because of how long it takes to move back up the list! I did not think it would take this long, I’m not even there yet (but the extra stars on the way up are nice).  plus I really hate how in konnect ppl want me to pay them to be my coworker, it feels demeaning. Plus I liked the new agent josh, and he completely disappeared. 
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I’m not sure if this has been answered before but do you lose the current gigs you already have if you do the comeback. I’ve been at #1 for a while with the option to do the comeback but I still have 9 gigs assigned to me and every time I finish one I get another. I was going to wait till I finished the all gigs before I did the comeback for fear of losing the gigs I have. 
    no, you will not lose any gigs or upcoming tasks, achievements.  Nothing changes except you lose all your fans, you get a great outfit, and you are elevated in game stats.  :)  Welcome @Mojo1230 ....here's a little tip, when you do the comeback and lose all your fans, the fastest way to build up your fans again is parties. In your spare time do more parties.  You'll find you're back up there in no time. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Oh I am so glad to read this! I’ve been wondering about doing the comeback for the last month but was waiting to finish all my quests for fear of losing them. Comeback quest, here I come!!!
    Enjoy and pick your outfit!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I just chose my 1st comeback quest and it looks like I can't do reality shows anymore? Will it be available again once I increase my rank?

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I just chose my 1st comeback quest and it looks like I can't do reality shows anymore? Will it be available again once I increase my rank?

I dont't think the fact you cant do reality shows have to do with the comeback. Is probably because TB Event is already over, and its weekend event (Party). The guy leaves every thursday, and is back on monday.

You can still make reality shows tho. Go to Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood, select Mirimount Studios, and click the symbol on top of the camera guy. Select where you want to film and for how long.
  • thinds42thinds42 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I know I won't lose any quests, but will I not be able to do any that I haven't been given yet? For example Bianca and Prince Astin are getting married in my Bel Air mansion, will I stop getting quests like that and only have gigs instead?
    * IPhone user * Level 29 * A+ celeb *