Options

VIP Event outfit boxes

basketcse1basketcse1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Did you want to covet that shiny outfit? I did and tried. As a teaser, they threw out the top early in a box. I noticed others got it during the competition too. I fell for the draw and spent 40 of the k-stars I earned on a box. But the only item in the boxes was hair. ZERO of the clothing items shown in the advert and the rest was energy, stars, and crap. After some thought and sending a message to GLU about the misrepresentation and crap items in the boxes, I got a reply and quote, "...the items which you get from the boxes are always completely random. ...the boxes use RNG (random number generator) and the prizes from every spin will depend on the result of the randomizer system in-game." 
What this means is a response is already programmed and it's based on what you've already spent and how many times you've tried. The primary purpose is to get you to spend real dollars. My issue is that they showed me items which were not in the boxes AT ALL. I was then told my complaint would be passed on. ( not likely)
The only way that a scam can be changed is to reveal it and act. So, I've already let them know that I'm telling my Facebook friends to boycott ALL boxes and offers during the next TWO weekend campaigns. 
I have enjoyed the game and spent my own dollars and am pretty satisfied, but DO NOT blatantly rip me off. The free offers are bogus too and I have never gotten anything but SPAM from trying them. If you agree, pass this boycott on to your Facebook friends. It is the only way to get the greedy people in control to change tactics.      

Comments

• Options
    Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I get how you feel, i went for the vip box and i got a top from those that are in the daily login boxes. I dropped 40 kstars for a stupid  sports bra looking top. Nope
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I am having this issue as well. How was this ever resolved for you? 
    iOS Doll