🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Another peaceful week. 😭💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Okay ew, hell nah!🤦‍♀️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Not really love at first sight, might change my mind when I see the items on my doll!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oooh, I like this theme!!
    But, I’m not really crazy about any of the prizes. I do really like the earnable top! The matching pants aren’t really my thing, but I can’t wait to style the top. I was  hoping to see that new hair color as an earnable!!! Im unsure about the hairstyles, I would need to see them on my doll. The trendsetters hair would be cute but it has this one spot where I feel like there should be some hair? it makes me feel like she’s got a balding/combover thing going on??? Ok that might be dramatic. I do love the level of detail on the trendsetters clothes but it’s not my style personally. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    However, I still appreciate the fact that you keep adding clothes. Thank you! <3
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Everything is just MEH.... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cute, but not like that cute.... 4/10. 
    IOS doll 💞

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Agree with everything that’s already been said! I think my favorite item is the earnable hair.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I honestly don't know if I should even participate :D I might skip this one
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The TS hair is KKG, not sure about other items yet. Maybe someone else can confirm. 
    iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Not excited. I don’t like anything. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Hahahahahahahahhahaahhahaa. A week off from SYS, so nice. Realistically Ill still grind but 🙄
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    At least I can be creative & have fun with the street style theme without worrying about prizes & trendsetters! A relief I guess....
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I love the earnable shoes and the knock off adidas originals tracksuit :) i do not like the trendsetters except the jean jacket. I will work for the shoes and tracksuit. If i get the jean jacket ill be happy.
    Android player

Thanks for the heads up @KimSkkh
    Earnables inspired by Kendall in Adidas

iOS

Danielle Cathari for Adidas Originals
    Android player

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Wow so much disagrees on Kalinda’s posts... I LOVE the earnables and the Trendsetter items. Finally a casual team that people cannot turn into a costume fitting 😂 That denim jacket is to die for. Can’t wait 💖
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Well Kendall looks WAY better in that than the doll does 😂 I think on hers the pants are more flared and longer which I think is much cuter. I really don’t like the earnable hair. And the trendsetter clothes would be cute separately (the skirt mostly) but I hate them together. It does not look like a cohesive outfit at all. 

I loooooooovvvvvveeeee toe cleavage shoes! 

This jacket is definitely giving me mum from the Goldbergs tv show and any 80's mum :)
    Android player

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I'm really pleased to see it's a more casual theme for a change. I panicked a bit when I saw the thread as I'm off to Cuba for 2 weeks next week - internet access there seriously limited. I was worried I'd be missing out on some really nice stuff - I think some of the TS items are nice, but I'm not worried about not getting them.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thank you for having such cruddy prizes for TS, SYS and the weekend. I need some time off this game. I feel like this is my own personal gift. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I remember having a street style or something similar themed weekday event sys without an item to style around last year and I remember seeing gowns in the voting booth so you’ll never know 🤪

Edit: Found it in the encyclopedia. It was NY street style 😂

iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @alice_kkh whoah! A chance to win 2 throwback boxes?? And only 3 days? I want to play that SYS!! I never had the chance to play that version 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Old SYS was so cool.....

iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Since it wasn't possible to remain in the top 5 for trendsetters last time, I'm glad I mostly just want the skirt. 
    Platform: Android

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I mean I guess I could do with 10 k stars
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    daffodil said:
    So the challenge is to find the most street-style appropriate evening gown. Got it.
    a gown with a hat, perfect!

also, i think the prizes are interesting, nothing that wows me right now, but sometimes they are more fun separate. i do kinda think that bedazzled T$ top could be fun
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @melissakkh for real 😂

me: i hate SYS, such an exhausting and unfair event!! bring back the old SYS, fix the trendsetters!!
    also me: *prepares herself for a bidding war to get #1 prize*

The “old SYS”? Uh, no. Sorry, just no. This is the best version ever. I do agree, though, fixes are needed for sure.
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I’m actually excited for this one. I’m not confused about the theme and I have clothes that can be used for this SYS. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Would love to see what people are planning on trying for this!!