📺KK:H Weekend Event - 3/29/19 PB Says Keep The Camera's Rolling

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @yezx girl I feel you! I had only 3 tasks on my list last week and now I have 9 lol.

I hope I meet Skylar soon
    I feel this too! A couple weeks ago I had literally 4 and then got up to 12 within one day. I went a week or two without getting luxe goals from Maria. Finally I’ve made a little progress and I’m back down to 7. Still no word of skylar yet in my game either 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Those gift box earrings thooo 🥳🥳🥳🥰 Gotta love blue flowers 🙊💙💙Although ... not going to be chasing anything, cause I only like the earrings. so we’ll see my luck in my free box ✌🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited March 2019
    For those of you who still have story lines left-- savor them! I definitely miss the story lines, especially now that we don't get any on the weekends or now even with this last update. 

Also, I just had to laugh out loud at this gold box palette-- that's right, this is my hard-earned, rare gold box palette:

A 2 in 3 chance of getting kash!?! Whew, dodged a bullet!

ETA: oops, probably should have put this in the weekday thread-- feel free to move if you see fit, Koko!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @haftime It’s funny because I always felt like I was behind on storylines, but now I almost don’t want to do them because after they’re gone, I don’t know if I’ll get any new ones.  It wouldn’t surprise me if we only get one or two more updates at this point.  Or maybe this could even be it?

I’ll miss this game when it’s over, I’ve had a lot of fun playing it.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Does anybody know which Kollection has the white furry purse that’s over the shoulder? Haven’t seen it in a long time and I want it lol
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Nevermind I found it!

Has anyone had this one in their rotation recently? I feel like I haven’t seen it in ages
    she/her
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    It’s funny that people want to meet Skylar 😂 she’s kind of a pain 😂😂 I did too and then I met her and was like “wait you’re horrible”
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Nevermind I found it!

Has anyone had this one in their rotation recently? I feel like I haven’t seen it in ages
    @VampireBarbie i got that kollection yesterday so i gave it try and of course, i got kash
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Hahaha I feel like a baby bird that it's parents are trying to push out of the nest, in the sense that there are fewer and fewer reasons for me to keep playing this game :'(

Sorry I keep posting such negative things, but I downloaded this game on day 1 basically as a joke with zero expectations, and instead got kind of hooked on how fun it was. But now there's nothing left.
    edited March 2019
    @TamaraHills thank you for posting! I haven’t had it in forever but I have the white skirt in my wardrobe. I’m not sure if I’ve done more than one spin, but hopefully when I get it again I’ll have already knocked out the kash and energy

update: I just checked my wardrobe and I have those boots too! I wonder how many spins I’ve done lol. I hope I get it next week
    she/her
    add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'll be honest, I am looking forward to the event, I really like the GB clothes, and I can totally  see my dolls dressed as a pit crew in the earner outfit.  And I'm good with that.  ;)  And when it's over, I truly can't wait to see what out Glu Goddess wears for April Fools Day.  OMG, can you imagine if we all got Glu Goddess heads, the way we got Korkov?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I miss storylines 😢 .
    I saved the dates with Raul for a long time; it was nice to have him wait outside all dressed up for our rendezvous. 😍
    And now back to watching this:

Depressing.
    Android
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I had it recently (I think 2 rotations ago). I only had two tries left (the purse and bundle), so I ended up finishing it!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I’m still so upset I don’t have that April fools day outfit with the censor bars 😂 Id wear it as a joke all the time, especially with extra SYS looks. I remember seeing the hair that goes with it in the Black Friday throwback sale, anyone know if the “outfit” is a throwback item too? I remember that and the pixel outfit, along with Maria and korkov another year. 

April fools day used to be so funny, I wonder if we’ll get anything fun for it this year!! I don’t wanna get my hopes up though ☹️ 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @mikaylachimo We get the pop up shop on that day so I am sure it'll be fun ;)
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I still get so excited Thursdsy nights in anticipation of the following  morning.  I look forward to picking my 1st round of Gbs.  And Friday's just a fun time.  Instant gratification.  Not like SYS. That is longtime commitment LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I like both new hairs & the flower earrings most. Hopefully I get a lucky pick in my GB. The ombre hair would be more fun in a fuller look though I think. The colors in the GB items are very nice, but I'm not into the bracelet.

So I'll definitely try to earn the cute hippie hair. And I wish everyone best of luck on your GB picks! I'm excited to see whats in the new pop up shop!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    yezx said:

I noticed the -1 of my show and saw skylar popped up, just in time for this event. Im coming for you Skylar!!

also I went from just having 3 tasks to +5 🙄 will it ever end??
    I love your show name lmao 😂
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    This may be off topic, but the nude April fools outfit made me think of it. Has there been a barefoot option in the game? If not, I'd really like that... like a barefoot selection instead of shoes. It'd be cute with casual stuff... I'm a fan of going shoeless. lol 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Earnables styled by a two-year-old. On what planet do the uninspired top, skirt, and hairstyle go together? Ah, who cares; I rarely participate for any regurgitated K&K, and def never go for those Kollections either. Being a schmu*k once is always enuf. Sadly for me, I do like the GB items, I mean...jewelry. And minty teal. Loveeee. A little too clunky maybe, but still. So I’ll have to think about that. Those ugs earnables, tho? You have fun with that!

(Oh yeahhhh, it’s me.)
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Heeey, so I wanna know what time does the weekend events start I have MT can someone help me pls
  • delly29delly29 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes!  BelAir gives you 4 CoStars, and you can complete a 3 hour show for 18 or 19 energy.  ;)
    BelAir is the best! 😉  
    Ryley1e said:
    Heeey, so I wanna know what time does the weekend events start I have MT can someone help me pls
    @Ryley1e the weekend events start at 5 AM EST, which for me is 4 AM because I’m CST. So if you’re MT if I’m not mistaken it should start at 3 AM for you!
    she/her
    add me here
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Does u guys have any tips or tricks????

Invite NPCs, you get more fans with them than real friends. And do 3 hour shows in Bel Air to use the least energy!

(edit by koko, added quote after the merge to provide reference )

Is Bel Air better than Calabasas?  Cause you can invite 4 friends to Calabasas. Can’t you only invite 3 to Bel Air? Or am I missing so
    @alycat Bel Air is 4 too. 
    iOS
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @alycat Bel Air is 4 too. 
    Wild. Where is the fourth place?!
    @alycat foyer, living room, dining room, pool
    iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    My energy bolts couldn't wait.

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Shocking 🙄

Also I did a spin in the new kollection (I thought we’re not getting one this week?) and I got the boots - I don’t like them, not a fan of the color and my doll’s right leg looks super weird in them lol