KK:H Weekday Event 4/1/19 - April Fools - Pop Up and Throw Back!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Hey hey hey,  I thought we weren't doing any pranks..............Kourtney!

Ok, Ok, so we've done some wacky things before, but this time, we have it on good authority, that our April Fools' Celebration is no prank at all......But a Fabulous TB PopUpShop (TB to the 90s.  80s?  Well I rocked that hair on the right and I'm not afraid to say it.   So as we waited for a hint our Fabulous Glu Goddess teased us about, @kaydencekkh found this, on Social Media.

I'm just so excited.  We have our Street Style SYS starting in a few short hours, and running all week.......we have our WeekDay TB Event starting tomorrow......and Roller Skates and Big Hair, in our Retro Pop Up Shop. 

So all that's great, but where is our Game's heroine? How will Kim be celebrating this Centuries old tradition of tricks and practical jokes?

And I haven't seen your mom either.......hmmmmm I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

Oh what a Sweet April 1st.  Ok,  let's get out of the kitchen and get the dance going?
@LovelyEmma was kind enough to remind us we needed the thread,
so please come open it for us with a Dance Kim?  You know there's no one who does a better opening than you.....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I NEED those roller skates 😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m so excited for the pop up shop and to see the new TB items!!

I hope I see some new ones in mine and not just the same accessories as always
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Right after we got married I use to roller skate to work. Very often I was in dresses. :)  I. Need. Those. Skates.  I put them on a few years ago,   fell right on my a$$  and the hair. I bet a lot of your mother's had one of those hair styles.  The one on the right is early 90s metro NY bimbo.  I know.  I was there.  :D  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My babysitter definitely had the hair on the right at some point. I love the Farrah hair on the left!
    iOS
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I'm soo glad that I didn't have to chase anything this weekend. Just wanted the earrings but I'm super happy that I got everything for 160 kstars 

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Lol agree I love it all the hair oh the hair on the right looks mine in the morning god I need it and those skates I love it I love it. Don’t be cruel to me let us have it. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m so excited for the new tb items & pop up shop that it almost makes going back to real life after a whole week off seem ok..... almost. I really hope I get the chance to see some new items in my kollection! I haven’t seen any items that were outside of my usual rotation of the same 20ish shoes & accessories since maybe January I saw 1 new pair of shoes?? I’d love to see literally anything else. The bar is low 😂

Do we know what time we’re getting the pop up shop? Will it come with the weekday event? 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I just got the pop up shop!!! I hate that you have to buy entire looks instead of being able to pick and choose from the hairstyles and accessories
    she/her
    add me here
    I just got the pop up shop!!! I hate that you have to buy entire looks instead of being able to pick and choose from the hairstyles and accessories
    Yes!! I was so excited to get it but this is kinda dissapointing. Especially because aren’t they all separate items? I imagine once they get put in the wardrobe they’ll all be sold separately.... but I don’t wanna wait or pay double
    @mikaylachimo omg that’s a good point! I wonder how much each item will cost in the wardrobe/how they’ll split up the prices 🧐
    she/her
    add me here
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    I am getting a call from Maria every time I move between location about the pop-up shop, but the shop itself is not open. Also, every time I move between locations, I get the SYS popup coming up. I hope this can be fixed -- it's making the game really unplayable

@striver Maria gives you an option that says “check it out now” or something that transports you to the pop up shop, have you tried that?
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    😫😫I don’t know which one to buy 🙄. I honestly just want the earrings 😂😂in the poka dot one. 
    IOS doll 💞

• striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    @striver Maria gives you an option that says “check it out now” or something that transports you to the pop up shop, have you tried that?
    I have -- it takes me into the shop, but the shop is empty. Then when I leave she calls again!
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I'm loving the pop-up shop and the sales woman with her fun retro lingo! But i'm wondering if we'll even get the option to wear the items separately? Specifically thinking of the white dress/blue boots Korkov combo from quite a while ago that you have to wear together
    Also @kokokokonut it's so cool that you used to roller skate to work! I love that visual so much, thank you for sharing it
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @zepphrius , Yes you can wear the items separately. I just bought one. 🥰❤️
    IOS doll 💞

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    You can wear all the items separately  <3
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Got into the shop when I first got the call from Maria, but now I can’t enter the shop anymore😕
    IN. LOVE. With the feathered hairstyle!!

iOS
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @zepphrius , Yes you can wear the items separately. I just bought one. 🥰❤️
    Thanks so much! :heart: Definitely makes the outfits more tempting
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Is the throwback kollection the throwback sale?
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    When will the pop up shop be closed?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Love the pop up outfits! I definely will be getting them during a VIP event. 
    IOS Player 
    edited April 2019
    Was deciding which outfit I wanted to buy, as my two favorite items are the roller skates & the earrings (but I think im gonna buy the roller skate outfit at the pop up shop, then wait for them to go into the closet to get the earrings by themselves. I ended up LOVING the feathered hair on my doll, I thought I would like the other hair better!) but anyway... while I was deciding, Maria called me with a luxe goal on this dress 😂 will Maria and I ever be on the same page??

RIP to all of my K-Stars 😅

she/her
    add me here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    How much are the earrings and skates?
    iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This look gives me life 😩😩♥️♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @alice_kkh those are separate, @VampireBarbie bought both outfits. Each outfit is 110 stars.
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i'm gonna wait til VIP cause I def want both, wish my tempted self good luck cause boy am I gonna need it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Wow, thanks @AliBryant! I was hoping we can buy all the items separately 😂 guess not
    iOS