Falsely accused of cheating

babytomato04babytomato04 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
I've purchased a lot of Kstars since I started playing in 2015. I recently couldn't access Limited Kollections (when I try to press the bottom button, nothing happens). I contacted Glu about this, and they accused me of cheating because they said my account showed a high number of Stars or something. I told them I didn't cheat, don't even know how to cheat, and then I sent them screenshots of every receipt for my purchases to prove all my Stars were bought. All they said in reply was that they couldn't specifically tell me how, but they are able to see that I've apparently cheated from their upgraded detection system or something like that. Has anyone else had this issue??? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi,, I'm so sorry this happened.  Let's see if there is any additional help avail.  Customer Care is usually great, but errors can happen.  Hang in there. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @babytomato04 Can you send me a private message with your ID and a full screenshot of your game, including the top menu bar?

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • babytomato04babytomato04 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Ok, I should've sent what was requested privately just now. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!
  • Techno2015Techno2015 Registered Users 4 Posts
    @kalindaKing I have been having the same issue....for 2 months I have been unable to buy any collections....every so often I restart my game bc I get board so I have a large number of money and stars from my years of purchases....I have yet to get an answer from Glu on my customer service ticket....I just get “looking into it”
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2019
    When you contacted Support did you  send a copy of your  receipt from your years of purchases?  If not send that along on your most recent response, or start another ticket including the receipt. That should help speed things up. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was not asked to do that. I was not told I was cheating. The game just won’t allow me to purchase the collections and that’s it. I was told it was a glitch and they were looking into it.
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I have the same problem. I've contacted Glu Support, they said my account was flagged for abuse, for using some tool or something like that, but I've never done that. I'm really upset because I love this game, I've accumulated lots of stuff and starting again would be heartbreaking for me. 
    I play on Android
    @Julia88 Please check your private messages!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing a support manager replied to my ticket in the game and basically said if you accumulate to many k stars it blocks you frm
    the collections so you have to spend them....have you heard of this??
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    @Julia88 Please check your private messages!
    Yes, thank you, everything seems to be back to normal! 
    I play on Android
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Hello, I sent an email to customer care recently for the same problems and received a response back that falsely accused me of using a cheat hack due to my high balances which I’ve EARNED honestly. How can I have my account reviewed again? I just sent a reply back to customer care explaining I’ve earned many star coins thru Tapjoy but no response yet. Please help, I love this game and have done nothing wrong.
    Thanks @KalindaKing for reviewing and getting this straightened out!
    @kalinaking is their any way I can get help....lost out on everything since Jan
  • lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
    @kaindaKing I've been having the same problems for two months.  I've been in contact with Customer Care for two months and there still isn't a resolution.   Can you offer advice? Thanks!
    Hello, It was temporarily fixed but now my Kollections boxes are missing again. Do I need to send another request to Glu Support or to @KalindaKing?
    @lilei @Techno2015 Send me a private message with your ID so I can check your game.
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page

#VIPKalinda
  • lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
    827217430633830|9YHbULf3tD.  I'm sorry KalindaKing I do not check in the forum often.