KK:H Weekday Event 4/1/19 - April Fools - Pop Up and Throw Back!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    @LindaVB Thank you! I don’t know what I would do without the encyclopedia and TB thread. You’re work is very much appreciated! 💕
    Aw thank you doll, I love updating the reference threads!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    These outfits are soo fun! Love the cool rollerblades and earrings!

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I was so excited to check my palate for new items and it’s the same old ones 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I was so excited to check my palate for new items and it’s the same old ones 😭
    I am so disappointed. The new items I have seen so far are nothing special! My coffee ☕️ is more bitter this morning for some reason 😂👀
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG the rollerskates are amazing!! And I love the Farrah Fawcett hair! #runsofftobuythem
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Old items but Thank you for the diversity glu! I love having hair in my palette even if its from Halloween events 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Nothing new on my Trowback Kolection...
    But i do like my options this week <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    After months of trying to get this neckalce i finally got it <3
    BTW this was my 1st Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

A new bundle and and a new bracelet for me. Don't know about the skirt, we have so many like it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I like the bundle but don’t care for the rest of the palette. 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

First time seeing this bundle 🤔🤔 I have hair in my pallette, shook!!!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Me: trying to be good and not tempted by how good the dolls look with pop-up hairdos. 

IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My TB palette has all new to me items!!

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2019

All right, already had 5 stars from voting, 5 earned from the event and now this, still have 965 stars to go! 😂

Oh no i actually need 800 + 110 so 875 to go!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I just complete an offer and Idk if I should buy one outfit from the pop up store! I am so tempted
    There are so many broken pic links in the encyclopedia thread. I'm guessing because there was a change to the forums at some point? I can't even locate where any of the new TB items are from because the broken images span months. Is there anything we can do to fix it?
    iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I’m so happy I actually get a bundle again!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Yay @webra! And I think the hair and boots in lower right are new TB items? I've seen all the other items before
    iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited April 2019
    AliBryant said:
    There are so many broken pic links in the encyclopedia thread. I'm guessing because there was a change to the forums at some point? I can't even locate where any of the new TB items are from because the broken images span months. Is there anything we can do to fix it?
    I think the problem was that a lot of people used the postimage website to upload images and they changed their policy so that you had to pay to keep your images. 

@AliBryant Yes - those are the two new items.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I wish this Kollections was an April fools joke!! Same old items 😭
    @kokokokonut we want to see all three of your TB palettes so we know what we are missing! 😍
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    When will the pop up shop be closed?
    The pop-up shop will be open until the end of the update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ok, on top of the issues I mentioned yesterday, now I'm not getting event points! Kalinda, can you help?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @striver Sure, can you send me a private message with your ID and summarize what's going on? Is your pop-up shop working now? 

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    re the missing images.  Photobucket now just puts a big watermark on your images.   Postimage got really tricky.  All there. postimage.org images, switched to postimage.cc  so  I have to go in and track them down, if it's photobucket, or if it's postimage, I have to manually change the location.  
    The best thing to do to make sure your images don't disappear, is to load them from your device/computer directly into the image box, using browse.  The forum, copies your image, and saves it.  Unlike when you just enter the photo address, it just goes to the link you provided.  When the host site stops hosting or moves it like postimage does, our images are lost.    Whenever I come to a page missing things, I go in and spend about an hour fixing things, and then see I haven't gotten very far.  Especially because now, I locate the image, and instead of just changing .org to .cc, I copy and save the image to my own laptop, then I post it using browse in the picture window.
    There's no quick way of doing this. If you have any of the missing images, send them to me  with a link to what post they go to, and I'll include those. 
    More disappointing, after we rdplaced 80% of the images back when we were in the old forum, and photobucket initially took the pictures and replaced them with a big Pay Up notice, then  photobucket and postimage messed us up again.  Rebuilding a 2nd time is much more time consuming, so bear with me.  You can always try and track things down with Google searches.    And again, if you have a missing image, send it to me, (not the picture link, the picture) and the  link to the post it goes to, and I'll do those right away.
    Otherwise, it's simply time consuming and some images can't even be traced back, so for those, I have to go to google, and Instagram and try to find them.   So, that's the reason why it's slow, and why it's not done yet.  To bad that magic wand in the wardrobe doesn't work.  It would be done in a flash.  ;) I'll be honest, at least Photobucket made it a big public policy change,  Postimage just changed where the pictures are without notice.  Sneaky little.........
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I love all the items to be honest. With @VampireBarbie 💜 

I love this! 👏💖
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019

The week’s off to an amazing start! I looooved my TB Kollection this week so had to play a round right off the bat and got the cute ponytail! I also finally got the black jumpsuit in my first black box which I immediately used in the SYS. 😂

Hope my luck continues! I am considering another spin before my free one. I love everything in my palette (though some more than others) 
    also not sure if anything is new but I have never seen those boots before in the bottom right (and I want them!!!)
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    No new items this week ☹️

But seeing new items in other dolls’ palettes gives me hope!!

(Petition for glu to switch it back to four free TB items per week 😉 I wasn’t around for that golden era)
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @KalindaKing Since we can't tell from the Encyclopedia, can you let us know what month the TB boxes were updated through?
    iOS