🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    @Sweetstephy it’s the worst!! I think you might be in my voting group, you’re in the lead? My low scores caused me to stress purchase an entire Kollection I couldn’t even afford and it didn’t even really help 😓
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm starting to have dreams about submitting looks. When is this event over again? 😂
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are some more of my looks. I'm shocked that so many of you won't finish the event even though you're posting amazing looks!

I reached an all new high score for this SYS—a 43!! 🙄

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Aww it's so sad to see such beautiful looks getting a low rate dolls. I'm sorry for you :(
    Surprisingly, my votes were super low the first 2 days and now it's between 40-49 votes with the same outfits I submitted the first 2 days ? I don't understand voters sometimes lol

Wishing you good luck!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here are a few more recent looks to inspire you!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's not an easy one.  But I'm so confused when I see a gown, and I vote for the other just to find out the gown won.  The girl underneath me is in the purple mermaid gown.  ANd it's killing me that my dolls won't rock that this time.  However, if she jumps up ahead because of that dress....all bets are off.  lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have noticed the same thing. Even though I only vote for on theme looks, yesterday I went EIGHT votes without choosing the popular look!
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Just remember that if you vote and it’s not the “popular pick” it doesn’t mean the other one is. You might be the first person voting on the outfit so it can’t be popular yet! At least, that’s my theory 😊
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @charlottegold yes! That's what I've been figuring, too. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

On the positive side, at least you're giving rightful dolls points even if they don't end up being the popular pick. I also wonder if we're really paired up with the same doll each time during voting rounds, or if the popular pick is just a voter perk. Like maybe the popular pick is simply whichever doll has the most points at the time of your vote. I saw a doll wearing a pretty distinctive jumpsuit and she was in at least 3 rounds I voted in. I'm pretty sure it was the same doll because she had a cute high black pony, unless we're dealing with a doppelganger situation. I had assumed we were paired with one doll the entire time but I don't think that's the case?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty Yeah I think you get paired with multiple dolls. I see it all the time, I will vote for a doll more than once, and each time she is paired with a different doll.
    iOS
    It'd be a lot more reassuring if Glu would divulge how many possible points are in a round. I don't think I've seen anyone get more than 60, so is it like a 20/20/20 split with 3 dolls you're paired up with? In that case, a score of 30ish would make more sense because that's essentially half the votes each round. 
    edited April 2019
    If you're interested, here are my looks so far.. I was hesitant because I feel my looks are so basic compared to some of your incredible dolls. (P.s. some were experimental and some were just put together in a hurry.. lol)

Addicted

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Hello! So, when I first started this SYS, I was constantly scoring low 30’s, but I think I figured it out.  I’ve been dressing like a mismatch vampire glam and look at those scores!! It has been my highest scores on a SYS ever. PS: I hate these combinations but they seem to be working so
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @hyami Well I honestly make some weird combinations sometimes and it always ends up being the ones with more votes? lol so I feel you :p 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @kiki_k , Yes hun ❤️We are in the same group👏🏼👏🏼I might Be in first but I’m struggling just as much! Lmao 🤷🏻‍♀️Plus I relate to spending my k stars when I’m stressed out 😂.
    IOS doll 💞

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    hyami said:
    Hello! So, when I first started this SYS, I was constantly scoring low 30’s, but I think I figured it out.  I’ve been dressing like a mismatch vampire glam and look at those scores!! It has been my highest scores on a SYS ever. PS: I hate these combinations but they seem to be working so
    I'm going to try one of these looks! Can't wait to see what my votes will be. 😬
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Uh oh.  The Rikke in my group that isn’t our Rikk has stepped it up and looks hipper since ince this morning’s posts.....
    Nice to see you back @rikk If you are Rikke in the game, you're in a group with me. ;)
    Not me, unfortunately! Loving looking at everyone’s looks here :)

Good to know Rikk. She is a very pretty doll, but I imagined your entries to be more hip.  Now I don't have to worry about playing nice. >:)    jk.  I'm a little o:)<3
    So I wonder if my group mate is here and just quiet. If do, I’m glad I said how pretty she was.  And this is just what I mean about our Silent members, still family and part of us.    almost time for another ticket!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @soundspretty I love that hair SO MUCH. I hope to be able to pick it up one day! 😍
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @hyami Welcome to the forum and congrats on those successful looks! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

"Trendsetters".
    Android
    @luvs2gruuv Basic looks? Girl no, Your looks r so extra 💖n cute. I wish I had a some styling pieces you have!👏🏼
    Ps: Your doll Is incredible too (: 
    IOS doll 💞

@soundspretty I love that hair SO MUCH. I hope to be able to pick it up one day! 😍
    My trendsetters probably think I'm crazy bc I've used it in the last 6 looks, but it's my good luck charm at this point lol. I've averaged 52 points with it
    @Sweetstephy You just made my day.  <3  Thank you!!!  :)
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv Your welcome hun 💖🙃
    IOS doll 💞

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    What a difference a sparkly choker makes! Lol jk, this is common when you repeat looks. Different times.. different voters.
    I hate to see so many great on theme looks scoring so low! I really wish we could go back to styling around an item like before. Same setup.. whatever. It could flop as well but worth a trial IMO! ❤️ 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i like this sys because i've been taking some risks. Not like normal sys where i only wear my big dresses and a lot of shine. But i like a lot the looks i made, its like an anime hair with a spy clothes, and one of them its britney inspired (i did it for fun and it turned out great, im currently #1 on ts)
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Love seeing everyone’s looks!

The look on the left is my highest scoring so far, but the one on the right is my personal favorite.  Probably because I’ve had those boots for a while now and I’ve been trying to figure out where and how to use them!  

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Last few looks that managed to score 40+ I have been putting random stuff together the last few days because I don’t know what to do anymore. Had several very low scores the last few days! I was shocked the grey hat look scored over 50 🤷🏼‍♀️ ! Everyone has great looks even if they scored low they all deserve to be higher! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Recent looks:

I’ve also been trying the “interesting hair” method from @soundspretty for my last three looks and it’s definitely working! Thank you for that tip.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here