⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited March 2019
     A couple things I would like to see in the next update or in the game at all:

– More dramatic and intrigue storylines with Cassio and Raul Ferro! 
     – Also...  I would like to have another dates with Raul Ferro.

P.S. And I think a lot of KKH dolls like this ideas too 🤔🤗🌸
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I think it’s time to put the tb items in the wardrobe and put new items in the tb boxes 🙏
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    *Ability to vote for next show your style theme
    *More relationship options after marriage (getting bored with just going on countless dates to keep him happy and work towards baby)
    *More variety among clothes (I have countless tshirts in solid colors, what about the dye, stripes patterns?
    *Of course, more closet items...I'd love to see some themed sets in the closet that we can but with cash 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I was feeling inspired by the hotness that is Raul.  ;)

Raul: A Haiku

So hot and kind too
    I would even spend K-stars
    Next update, perhaps?

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Our friends handhelds should appear in our photobooth!
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I have alredy requested this 100 times and i think all my fellow Facebook KKH players want it to.... Give us a workable Photobooth in Facebook... We also wanna be fancy and cool and be able to take pics on the photobooth  :'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Sophia101Sophia101 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hey Glu! I have a few suggestions. 
    - toe polish
    - our partner/friends get more famous
    - spend stars to recieve a pack of 100 energy points
    - different body types/ shapes
    - MORE KOLLECTIONS!!!
    - our adopted babies grow up
    - more SYS events

I hope you respect my suggestions. (It's okay if you don't choose to do any of them) 😊

Platform: Android
    Doll's name: Alexandra
    Current level: 25
    Ranking: #1

Obsessed with kkh! ♡♡

• xoHazelxoxoHazelxo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I get that in real life, once you adopt a baby, you have to keep it, but this is a game. I feel like if you don’t want the baby/babies anymore, you should have a choice to give it back or something. Sometimes when someone adopts a baby, after a while, they realize they just aren’t ready for a big commitment. I bet most of you that have had or adopted a baby in the game want to keep it, but I, honestly, forget that I have a baby until I go into one of my houses and see the bottle icon. There should Ben a new feature to give your baby up for adoption or whatever. 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Hey glu event item developers here is my wishlist for next update

• More new VIP subscription items and storyline clothes
    • More boot heels 
    • All new Kim avi shop my closets 

Thank you for reading this I love this game so much and I appreciate all your hard work you put into this game every update.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I would like to be able to buy k stars with Kash or at least have more items available for kash... please. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Pretty please add the "who wore it best" items to the throwback items
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    If we can't have a business planner/schedule feature, it would be really nice if at least when we entered our businesses, there was a countdown timer showing when it will next be available. 
    iOS
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I would love an editable wardrobe- to be able to organise my closet by reordering pieces and deleting things I don’t want ❤️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Please lower the number of hearts needed to have baby with partner. Broke up with husband at 12000 because it got boring. Also not fair we need to date/wait so long when the Kardashians themselves have kids pretty early in relationships. Just saying 
    Whenever someone has already spent over 400 stars chasing a gift box item, but still hasn't gotten it, let them pick the one item that they were chasing from a revealed selection of the remaining items...
    Addicted

edited April 2019

Pretty please add those items too! I know I used to have the crowned hairstyle, but I think I restarted my game

edit: I mean add to the throwback boxes 😊

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @KalindaKing curious.. if we were to play k&k now and we got to level 8, would we get those crossover items still?
    Addicted

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry, the K&K krossover promotion is over. We'll keep adding nice clothing items to KKH!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Please bring the event icons back on the clothes, hair and other items that we earned from events on the closet. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I would like an office/work themed SYS where our dolls can show off outfits that aren’t gowns? Maybe? 🤭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    I still think it would be better to have one pallet with all prizes and we open until we get what we want instead of having to open only 3 boxes out of 4 different pallets and still not end up getting the item we want. But that's just my personal opinion. And, of course, it would be fabulous if there was no Kash in the pallet.. just items and stars...
    Addicted

• AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Could we get this long ponytail in a throwback box or a throwback sale possibly? I would pay so much just to chase it and get it it’s gorgoues!
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Ah I am like freaking out reading these..someonehelp me..WHO IS RAUL?! Why do i not know who this guy is that all the dolls are in love with..I feel like ive missed something major in my game..no way I could of just not cone to him yet.. I'm on level 49 or 50 now..a+++...soooo wtfff?! HELP PLSS haha what else am I possibly missing
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

Similar to the pet button, we should have a button to change an armpit purse to a handheld one and vice versa

Make kkh great again: 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    We really need more skin colors. 

Android
  • ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Would love to get more gifts from my husband and not have to work so hard so he doesn't break up with me lol. Also, we need more options other than just dates and having babies. I already have one baby and am working towards getting another one, but I want to be able to do other stuff, like go on trips with him for rewards or something.
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
    About VIP... I like that after you've gotten all 3 tiles and receive that location's item that you can fill them up again and get energy or stars.... But... I wish that you wouldn't do that until we have gotten all of the items... I keep getting tiles for locations where I've gotten the item.. I get energy or stars, which is nice, but the are a lot of items I haven't gotten yet and I feel I never will at this rate... It's really discouraging...

And for people that have already done all of the 15 VIP gigs, I wish they could get a little something extra as an incentive to remain VIP.. at least until there are more gigs.. like give a little discount to them on their monthly payment or in the kloset, or 35 stars in their daily box instead of 30... something...

Thank you for listening. :)
    Addicted

• napalmtearsnapalmtears Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hello there! I'm new, but this game has really consumed me and I would love to see it improve the more time passes. 
    -A stomach ring
    -Maybe activities in New Delhi
    -Possibly not having to go on dates with my husband every single day
    -More events/storylines with our significant others
    -More locations and homes if it's not too much trouble (Maybe Thailand, Tibet, Mongolia?)
    -More tattoos and different locations for them
    Edit:
    -A way to favorite certain Konnections so that we can come back to them later when we have a higher fan count/more stars
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Sorry if it’s been said already:

SYS color themes. The last few themes have been vague and up to interpretation, but this theme would be clear for everyone and allow both gowns and casual outfits. Either single colors for the theme or, for example, a black and white theme.
  • kizkiz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    - being able to sell clothes u don't want anymore
    - make dating less annoying, not everyday