🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    ..lol well I Knew a snake would come after me to take 1st place, she came outta nowhere lmao🐍🐍. Honestly been so busy with my life and my little girl Is most important. Plus none of my looks have Been creative so I slacked back. I won’t stress on winning this sys, it was jus messy imo. 
    IOS doll 💞

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    OMG @yezx that happened to me too, this look i submitted it twice and first time i got 48 and second time i got 51 but now it just got 36  :/. It is sad because i just needed 5 points more but okay 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Of course a last minute ticket buyer appeared out of nowhere 🙄 I’ve had a strong lead all week even though I never bought tickets. I was about to be the only player who reached over 1000 points (which is crazy... very difficult theme to get high scores). I’m just disappointed because I wanted the 25 K-Stars but I don’t care about the Trendsetters hair so 🤷‍♀️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    The girl in 2nd keeps buying tickets every time I pass her, so I’m in first now but I’m sure she’ll buy another ASAP 
    SUPRISE PLOT TWIST: girl who has been buying tickets is still behind me, but a girl who wasn’t even in the top 5 just shot up to almost 1200 points with under 10 minutes to go on the event! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited April 2019

The denim and skirt is giving me Country Music  Awards  I am just begging you, to never steal my man down at the Bondooks vibes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Glad this one is over!

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I'm so happy because it's the first time that I get to get the first place, I was so afraid that a ticket buyer would literally ruin everything. Oh and I'm even more proud to be first because I never buy anything in the game 😛

Every SYS Events have been such a disaster for me, I'm glad this one turned out really nice for me. And of course congratulations dolls, whatever rank you were ❤
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    After the last look another doll and I were tied for first place and with a few minutes left she bought a ticket... I didn't care for the hair anyway but why spend money when we would've both got top prize anyway?!
    I got the horses in the backkkkkk 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Had 6 looks in a row with 41 points, and when submitting the last look i needed 47 more points to get the hair.. I got EXACTLY 47 points on that look! 🤩
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    My points today were horrible and I didn’t get the earnable hair.  If I kept my average like yesterday I would’ve made it. :(

Somehow I got first in trendsetters so I guess my group struggled with me.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    This event was especially bad for me, as in I was averaging 35.8. Later in the week when I'd wake up and be a look behind, I'd be around #7. So imagine my surprise when I opened my game at 9:05 after forgetting to submit my last look and I was #3!

Feeling really happy/REALLY lucky
    Shopping in Beverly Hills with @Chelsea123 @mikaylachimo and @jaeann 🛍

This top is growing on me!
    she/her
    add me here
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

🎶 I’m gonna take my horse to the old town road, I’m gonna riiiidddeee til I can’t no more! 🎶 😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @jaeann I’m glad I’m not the only one who immediately made an old town road reference 😂

@VampireBarbie I love your not-country themed styling of it! I didn’t think it could be very versatile but you have me doubting myself
    @mikaylachimo LOL you beat me!!! I hope you’re wearing inapproate shoes as well (you’re not in my game so I can’t see you 😔) so we can be country divas together! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @VampireBarbie thanks for including me on the shopping spree! I feel like I was told to wait outside or something though, like in pretty woman..”it’s very expensive..” 😂 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @mikaylachimo omg thank you! 😂 I thought I was going to hate it but after playing around with it I think it’s super cute!

@jaeann lol I wish I could have included the watermelon you were holding! I hate that you can’t add pictures that include friends’ handheld purses and items.

I think both of your country looks are really cute tbh 🥰
    she/her
    add me here
    @jaeann we love a good cute but impractical shoe choice 😂 and I think I sent you an add request on Facebook the other day actually! 
    edited April 2019
    Eeeeek. I had no idea @mikaylachimo. Adding you now. I get so many rando requests I rarely look 🤦🏼‍♀️ ❤️

@VampireBarbie I agree! There have been so many times I’ve wanted to take a pic with a friend because I loved their look but without the missing handheld it can take sooo much away. But no worries.. I ate it outside fantasizing about what I would wear when I come back. “BIG MISTAKE!” 😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

OMG I made it!!!! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Sporting my Canadian tuxedo with @Silz1217    @kokokokonut and @soundspretty

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Something really shocking happened today and I’ve only now just figured it out 😂
    When the event started and for about the first five days I had over a 100 point gap between me and number 2. Well I have been doing so awfully that I lost my edge and number 2 overtook me for the last few days, by today I had basically totally given up and was more than happy with number 2. I submitted my last look about an hour before the event ended and then continued on with my day. I have only just now checked my game..

😱😱😱😱
    I had no chance you guys. Then I checked my final outfit...

50!!!!!! My highest score!! Before this my average was literally 37.
    and last the rankings:

I feel quite bad for my competition, she has been doing great and I have been trying my hardest and getting like 34 😂 anyway now I am going to go try on my hair. Shocking upset for sure! 
  • EllaGEllaG Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     I can’t claim the final prize! What should I do?
    I got 1131 points but it’s still staying on 1091.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019

My doll is gonna drink and sing karaoke. She's cool with getting #1 in T$ (though she didn't try hard to) but is bummed that not only did she not finish the event, no one in her group did, and so many doll who obv tried hard did. I've said before the event seems too long, but if I just had one more day...

I STILL think Glu needs to lower the points . As we've noted before even when we're getting high averages, it's like no one wins til the final day/hours and it's grueling. I liked this event cause I could experiment more not having a clue on what the voters wanted, but I think we should have some leeway.

PS, i finished with 1054. Even if I wanted to spend a ticket, it would've gotten like 26 votes

@EllaG DM Kalinda or eggsandbananas and they should be able to help you out! That seems to be a thing that happens every week
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    These were my last looks before the event ended for me. I'm genuinely so effing happy that yall won on trendsetters. I dunno about yall but this event has been a hellhole for me and these voters has been unkind to me for the past 6 days. So, I haven't won anything exciting for the trendsetters prizes so I cant model my doll wearing the trendsetter clothing. Hypothetically speaking, I mean like when you score lowly, you won't win any worthy prizes. I won 18th place on trendsetters. It was pretty crappy and most definitely not my money's worth to spend on extra tickets towards this event.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Carol Davida that’s freaking ridiculous you scored so low, your looks are always so fun and unique. I truly admire your style. I hope the voters are much nicer to you next event! 💖
  • TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    I got first place prize with only 889 points! So glad I waited until Monday evening to join the event. No drama or ticket buyers in my group either!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @Carol Davida that’s freaking ridiculous you scored so low, your looks are always so fun and unique. I truly admire your style. I hope the voters are much nicer to you next event! 💖
    @charlottegold tysm doll for your kind words. This game is supposed to be stress-free and fun, but when glu changed the format of the sys voting system it has become more torturous and disastrous to me. Lately, its been more of like a pay to win game if your looks are scoring lowly and that's what I find to quite an annoyance about this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2019

After a very frustrating and exhausting event the girls Everly( @haftime ), @KaylaJ and Dixie ( @HollySisk ) took to my patio to unwind.

After passing ticket’buyers’ 1 and 2 and being no 1 for days another ticket’buyer’ emerged last minute and knocked me off 1st place...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________