❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 4/5/19 Love is in the Hair!

12346Next

Comments

• HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Totally random question, but I thought maybe someone here might know...Is there any special benefit in dating the Konnections you have to “charm” first?  

When Konnections first started, it was free (aside a few matches you had to charm?) but then at some point mine changed and now almost everyone I swipe right on (like 90%?) needs to be charmed.  For a while, the “charm” amounts were actually crazy expensive in my game, like this one.  Did that happen to anyone else?  I wasn’t coming to the forum as often back then, so I’ve wondered before if other people got the same thing or if I was in some kind of “test group” or something.  

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Shoutout to Maria for offering me the martini glass for 20 stars off
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Totally random question, but I thought maybe someone here might know...Is there any special benefit in dating the Konnections you have to “charm” first?  

When Konnections first started, it was free (aside a few matches you had to charm?) but then at some point mine changed and now almost everyone I swipe right on (like 90%?) needs to be charmed.  For a while, the “charm” amounts were actually crazy expensive in my game, like this one.  Did that happen to anyone else?  I wasn’t coming to the forum as often back then, so I’ve wondered before if other people got the same thing or if I was in some kind of “test group” or something.  

Nope. I’ve dated 3 “a list” people through konnections and it was no different that dating anyone else. 
    And WOW!!!!!!! 1650 kstars!? I’ve never seen anything like that! Just date a B or C lister imo if you want to get married. They use the same house in Calabasas. ☺️
    Edit: actually C listers stay in Hollywood I believe. Sorry about that. I was married to a C list npc for years but his house was in Calabasas. Recently through konections a C list npc stayed in Hollywood. Doubt it matters, but I don’t want to give you false info as things have changed throughout the years! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @jaeann @VampireBarbie Thanks, I always thought those sky-high k-star prices were totally bizarre too!  At first I thought it was a glitch and figured it would be fixed, but then it lasted several updates.  This guy went from originally being 45 k-stars, then up to 219 k-stars (that screenshot is from July 2018), then back down to 45 k-stars (that screenshot is from this week).  Totally weird.

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Though I was the only one who’s been seeing crazy amounts of K stars  to charm them. I am in the A list soon will be in top 100 and only my friends are in the top lists so I don’t understand why I need to charm every single person that is from the A list. Lmao 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    1650 K-Stars???!!
    That guy better be an actual wizard or something because

I am wheezing 😂😂 Thank you for that 🙏🏻
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Guys, I was so busy dating that I didn't do an event at the ski resort after Liam called, and got one star.  :( In my defence, I didn't realise the countdown started right away. I've never had one star in 18 months of playing, and, worse, I was 98% towards the 300-plus five-star events in a row achievement.  :/ I'm surprised at how upset I am, which made me realise I'm way too invested in this game. I'm on holiday next week so maybe I need to also take a break from KKH for a week to recover... But I need to finish this dating event first  :D
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    edited April 2019
    😁
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Finally finished the event. First time completing it and I AM BROKE. Only few hundred Kash left 😫😫😫 

But I love the hair so its all good! 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’ve just made a new KKH account on my iPad, and for some reason I can’t get the dating event? The banner is there but I can’t get it when I click it?
    I’m currently Level 6, so wondered if you need to be a set level to access events? 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I know i’ve been negative for a while now about this game, but its not all negative. So I wanted to say thank you, closing my eyes doesnt seem painful with the new make-up and I appreciate it! 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @KimsBestie So it sounds like you have the same thing as me.  So weird that some of us have that but other people don’t!

@Savagekkh All your matches are free?  That’s basically the opposite of what I get.  I’m so curious as to what’s going on with Konnections.
    @hazelnutlatte, it depends on your rank and the rank of the person you’re trying to match with. If he is higher than you, you will have to charm him, if not, its free

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I think they want to be charmed because you met them before and swiped left.
    I'm #1, I don't think your rank has anything to do with it. I have noticed they just don't take rejection very well. 

Android
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm #1 in my game and only a-listers with the gold frame need to be charmed, it's 45 stars.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @MissEm1994 you have to be a certain level to get events, can't remember what number
    iOS
    Oh I had no idea Rumpel! In my game it definitely is rank only, I only have to charm A-listers who are above me and the ones with the gold frame...

Make kkh great again: 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I’m pretty sure it’s level 12 if I’m not mistaken
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I was saving the box but decided to  let my sister pick again lol

Why do I always get  terrible boxes?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That look when you give to a friend when that hot guy aka hottie is checking me out😉👀👁👁

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Carol Davida your edits are always so fun and creative 🙌💓
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I spent hundreds of k-stars chasing the eyes and I didn’t get them... I feel so stupid because I could have gotten prettier kloset eyes for even less k-stars so yeah this was a baaaad weekend for me. Getting daily clothing items in GB should be illegal - there should be ALL of the GB items, k-stars and maybe event points. No ugly clothes or useless cash and energy. It’s not fair. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I just got my first partnership tile reward since starting VIP!! This dress is so beautiful. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thanks for including me @HollySisk <3
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @elettrahere me too. I've opened 5 palettes, just to get kash and the ugliest dress in the game. I need a break.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @HazelnutLatte Sorry I didn't respond earlier. There are some special guys in Konnections, but charming them is probably not supposed to cost THAT much. I'll PM you now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.