KKH: I need more goals

Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
Hey everyone 😆💕 
I wanna know how to get more goals because I only have 6 now and when the professional gigs event comes I’ll have nothing to do and I should wait for hours for my next goal, anyone can help? 
And another question please, how do you guys know the date of the next SYS? I’m curious .. 
Thanks 🌷

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Welcome to the forum.  I don’t know what level you are, but if you have a reality show, you can always go do those, and those count for professional.  As you complete your tasks, more will unfold..   I moved your dolls picture to the 2019 Fashion thread.  If you are too new to have reached the Reality Show, then you have years of gameplay, storyline’s  and tasks ahead of you
    ‘But please look around and see if there might be an existing thread before starting new ones. ;).and if I should happen to move something, it’s never personal.

Lastly, if you start a new discussion, and mark it question, you will not see as answers come in.  I have changed this from Question, to Discussion.  That is why you didn’t see your 1st picture had posted and posted again.  

When the even thread opens, everyone gathers there, and discuss things such as questions like yours.    Right now the event thread is for the Weekday event that began Monday.  It's here, and it's pretty much a chat thread, that hosts the current event.  Sometime tomorrow, a thread will go up for the Weekend Event that starts on Friday.  Then we'll talk about that event, beg for the Spoilers from Kalinda.   
    Again welcome.:)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Welcome to the forum.  I don’t know what level you are, but if you have a reality show, you can always go do those, and those count for professional.  As you complete your tasks, more will unfold..   I moved your dolls picture to the 2019 Fashion thread.  If you are too new to have reached the Reality Show, then you have years of gameplay, storyline’s  and tasks ahead of you
    ‘But please look around and see if there might be an existing thread before starting new ones. ;).and if I should happen to move something, it’s never personal.

ladtly, if you start a new discussion, and mark it question, you will not see as answers come in.  I have changed this from Question, to Discussion.  That is why you didn’t see your 1st picture had posted and pisted again.  

When the even thread opens, everyone gathers there’re, and discuss things such as a question like yours.    Right now the event thread is for the Weekday event that began Monday.  It's here, and it's pretty much a chat thread, that hosts the current event.  Sometime tomorrow, a thread will go up for the Weekend Event that starts on Friday.  Then we'll talk about that event, beg for the Spoiilers from Kalinda.   
    Again welcome.:)

I’m about to be in level 30, I didn’t know that reality shows will be counted as Professional gigs 😍👏
    i understand 🌷 
    I’m still new here and it’s my first day so I may feel lost here but thank you 💕🌷 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    You can also send me a message if you get lost.  The only things that won’t count towards professional points are dates, parties, those little Toss Willow Out of the Ski Lodge Moments, and I believe the SoHo kardash Shop shifts, and the So Chic LA shifts ;).  I am not sure if the So Chic London counts, for some reason I think they do.   For the events. Iif you have the Bel Air Mansion, you should do 3 hour reality shows there.  For either 18 or 19 energy, you finish the task, and get a base payout of 12 points, 1 or 2 for each of the 4 guests. Plus any bonus points for event items.

in general, if Simon stops calling with “side gigs” that’s because you have an open task waiting for you.  If that happens, we’ll hold your hand for encouragement, as you go from venue to venue, home to home looking for the blockage.

again welcome., and have fun.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    You can also send me a message if you get lost.  The only things that won’t count towards professional points are dates, parties, those little Toss Willow Out of the Ski Lodge Moments, and I believe the SoHo kardash Shop shifts, and the So Chic LA shifts ;).  I am not sure if the So Chic London counts, for some reason I think they do.   For the events. Iif you have the Bel Air Mansion, you should do 3 hour reality shows there.  For either 18 or 19 energy, you finish the task, and get a base payout of 12 points, 1 or 2 for each of the 4 guests. Plus any bonus points for event items.

in general, if Simon stops calling with “side gigs” that’s because you have an open task waiting for you.  If that happens, we’ll hold your hand for encouragement, as you go from venue to venue, home to home looking for the blockage.

again welcome., and have fun.  <3
    That’s so sweet from you ❤️ 
    Thank you I’ve learned so much from what you said, thanks again Koko💕🥰