KK:H Weekday Event 4/08/19 - TB with the new Boxes!

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Gowns and buying tickets here I come.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I took a spin spin earlier today and got the dress! Then got the choker with my free spin. Happy with my week winnings! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae That choker comes in handy a lot during SYS! I use it all the time
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    American flag boots on my free spin..... 3 awful items this week, I guess I used ALL my luck up last week lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

“Instantly regret not buying the coffee cup and boba tea cup during VIP events”

i think it is an interesting theme since that is what they are wearing 90% of the time in KUWTK , that athleleisure and lux gymgear vibes. 

I read that beer yoga (drinking beer while doing yoga ) is the new craze, so I guess beer in a gym is kinda acceptable? 
    IOS Player 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I’ll definitely be going for the Athleisure look this SYS. Hopefully the voters agree! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    VampireBarbie said:
    omg I honestly hope I get that freaking bracelet for my free spin because I swear it’s been in almost all of my palettes for months now 😅
    be careful what you wish for dolls

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got this pretty hair on my free spin!

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

My gym look....
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    First box, energy, but second box was the cool coin face purse! I'm so excited about it!. 3rd box some pretty cool Sally Jesse Rafael glasses :)
    And the throwback pallet. I got these shoes

They just happened to go perfectly with the sweater that I had just gotten from one of the kollections.

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Call me lazy but I was sorta hoping for a theme with gowns after the last sys 😂 The earnables are so cute and I’m a bit scared I won’t get the last one with another casual theme
    iOS
    @alice_kkh I think that with gowns you know which gowns are voters popular picks vs street style which is a wildcard since people have different ideas of what is  street fashion. At least with fitness inspo SYS I am pretty sure it will leggings-tops-sneakers outfits. 

I went shopping 🛍 for gym wear. I never really buy pants unless it is luxe goals so I got the black leggings , red shorts and the sneakers. I am am ready to Zumba my way into this SYS. 

IOS Player 
    Omg @judithkkh, I hope you are fine now and I wish you have a speedy recovery. 
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Love the outfits you put together and I agree it will probably be better than street style I’m just worried since most of these clothes are for kash and we’re all pretty much going to use the same stuff the votes are gonna be split so it’s going to be hard to produce high scoring looks but we’ll see. I hope I’m wrong because it could be a fun theme
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You’ve all heard of goat yoga?  Latest craze to trickle down from up north.......Reindeer Yoga!  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    So after the awesome dress in my paid box, it was only fitting that I went and won the Halloween item in my freebie 😂
    On the plus size, I’m now all set for October 31st! 
    I know I can dig through the encyclopedia, but does anyone have a picture of all the Halloween costumes? Or modeling shots of complete outfits? :)  
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    You could try a search for Halloween. l If a pics exist they will be within the event thread posts.  I'll look with you, but if you make search your friend, you can fish for a lifetime.  (ok, variation on teach a man to fish.....lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks koko :) What would I do without you! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Who do I contact at Glu to have them delete a game that submits a gown to a gym theme? 
    Who do I contact at Glu to have them delete a game that submits a gown to a gym theme? 
    Truth:  Sigh.  Willow.  We have to contact Willow.  Tweet her about it, that’s what I’m going to do.  ;). If we all do Every time we see a gown it will probably shut down Twitter.  But I agree, I want easy gym shorts aren’t easy. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Truth:  Sigh.  Willow.  We have to contact Willow.  Tweet her about it, that’s what I’m going to do.  ;). If we all do Every time we see a gown it will probably shut down Twitter.  But I agree, I want easy gym shorts aren’t easy. Lol.
    The doll wearing the gown is Skylar. Together, we take her down. See? I just wrote a storyline. Not that hard. 
    Happy birthday @Rikk :) Have a lovely day!! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Wow. I'm obsessed with the marble water-bottle & outfit combo.. I need an athletic/athleisure-wear kollection ASAP. Didn't even know it was missing from my life until now.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    I just checked and I currently own 12 pair of sneakers in the game, including the tube socks combo. At least I wont need to be unlocking those! Daily box bras with matching leggings here I come....
    iOS
    I just purchased all the Kash sneakers for the event and reached shoe addict 11 and got so many kstars and got all the kash I spent back, and more. a blessing in disguise because I never would have purchased them otherwise  :D
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Thanks to the help of forum friends, I got pics of all the partnership items added to my new reference thread! Check it out here if you are interested: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450307/partnership-rewards-items-reference-guide
    iOS
    @AliBryant I love that guide! thank you for doing that!!

So there are only 2 items for silver? lots for bronze, how cool!! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Happy birthday @Rikk! Hope you have a lovely day, that place looks amazing!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone