🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
     Those vibrant pink shoes for TS, ima need that🤩✅✅ 💖💖💖💖 💛, im not sure about the Ts hair? 🤷🏻‍♀️seems odd lol. But the rest is cute 🥰
    IOS doll 💞

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    This sys definitely cute.. hopefully I have no ticket buyers 😂😂 the hair is gorgeous
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019

Sunday will be a great day! A fun SYS theme, earning the wonderful earnables from the weekend, and Game of Thrones is back! woooooo! 

Is it sad I bought a bottle of mead to drink during GoT? 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @soundspretty I bought a bottle of GoT wine and GoT oreos for Sunday! I don't even like oreos, but I had to
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I will be binge watching game of thrones this weekend to catch up so I can watch the premier Sunday!! @thelifeofRaeRae I got the Oreos too 😂 where do I buy the wine??
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimoI found my wine at Publix in Florida! But in Wisconsin, maybe a Woodmans or liquor store would have it? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am going to be buying tickets straight up and will end up being that most hated girl in the trendsetters group that wears gowns. I am not arsed to spend my K stars on the gym wear as all my stars will go towards the new Kollection and chasing the dress with hair from the GB. 🤣 Sorry to whom ever that ends up with me in their group, but not really. 😭
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited April 2019
    I think I am going to start this event a little later and hope I don't get a ticket buyer! Fingers crossed. And @KimsBestie I hope I am not in your group, lol! Good luck with those gowns :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @elettrahere that's exactly how I feel! I don't have any clothes that fit the theme besides the ones everyone has and i don't buy tickets so before it's even begun i know I won't get the cute water bottle which is... disheartening, to say the least. And I hate that I feel so discouraged (again, before it's even started!!) because all the items really are so great
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I think I am going to start this event a little later and hope I don't get a ticket buyer! Fingers crossed. And @KimsBestie I hope I am not in your group, lol! Good luck with those gowns :) 
    Thank you, I’ll need it. 😭😭😭😭💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Holy god I have like two outfits that fit this theme this is gonna be difficult
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Holy god I have like two outfits that fit this theme this is gonna be difficult
    I just started making some sample outfits and the best I could come up with is 7 different looks. Yikes. 
    I agree that this is a difficult theme. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    I am going to be buying tickets straight up and will end up being that most hated girl in the trendsetters group that wears gowns. I am not arsed to spend my K stars on the gym wear as all my stars will go towards the new Kollection and chasing the dress with hair from the GB. 🤣 Sorry to whom ever that ends up with me in their group, but not really. 😭
    As much as I complain about tickets, I bought a pack like 3 SYS ago. I haven't used any yet but I have them JUST IN CASE. One day the final prize is going to be great and I will be as obnoxious about it as others have been to me lol. I feel like as people get smarter about how tickets work you'll see less using all of them at the start of the event and more just using them as a boost when needed. At least I hope. 
    @soundspretty I bought a bottle of GoT wine and GoT oreos for Sunday! I don't even like oreos, but I had to
    @thelifeofRaeRae have you tried the wine before? I see it all the time but I'm scared to spend $20 on something I'll have to choke down. I can't believe I'm admitting this but a few months ago I was in my in-laws basement going through stuff and I found these silver goblets and I took them home with the sole intention of drinking out of them this Sunday lmao. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hahahaha omg @soundspretty 😂 im laughing way too hard at this
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Where did you guys find the Oreos? I haven't seen them yet
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Where did you guys find the Oreos? I haven't seen them yet
    I saw a display at Target. Their site has a special SKU for them that you can check if they're in stock (if you have a Target nearby)

https://www.target.com/p/oreo-game-of-thrones-chocolate-cookies-15-25oz/-/A-54468932?clkid=454c95a6N79cc7d1415ffede4d95e86a7&lnm=81938&afid=Skimbit%20Ltd.&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant I just got the Oreos at Walmart! 

@MollyMonroe I’ve been trying sooo hard to not impulsively buy that whole outfit, but I know Sunday I’ll be lost in excitement (and probably a couple drinks) and buy at least the dragon if not the whole thing.... I also have that bracelet in my tb box this week and it’s the item I wanted most, you’re making me want to chase. Just please delete this picture immediately.... it’s tempting me too much 😂😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks! Of course I was in there earlier today lol. Didn't check out the food area though.
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @mikaylachimo  I definitely went overboard buying it all. Save your stars!! 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are some looks that I'm thinking of trying. I'm really nervous because I don't have any accessories that I think will work. :( I need inspiration, guys!!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Yes Target is where I got my Oreos!

@soundspretty I haven’t tried it before, I am hoping I like it. I bought a second bottle of a kind I KNOW I’ll like just in case it’s gross. But omg I am cracking up at that story 😂😂

@MollyMonroe you look AMAZING!! I am buying the dragon this VIP! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Android
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Oooo I’m excited!!! There’s gonna be some battles for that trendsetters hair! 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    omg i love the whole outfit of the trendsetter!! 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Here are some looks that I'm thinking of trying. I'm really nervous because I don't have any accessories that I think will work. :( I need inspiration, guys!!

• rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Finally no excuses for gowns! I'm obsessed with the white outfit, especially the marble leggings ❤
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I'm still in favor of lowering the points total... or really the average to 35 points per look so the average player who works hard, gets all the SYS event items! I just know I'll be upset over that waterbottle. 🥺 This event is ridiculously harder than it needs to be.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    i love how a fitness SYS thread has a discussion about Oreos (and their GoT intro was amazing!). Makes me want to get the ring pop from the Kollection and make sure my doll has that one for her submissions
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College