Help me: I can’t log in to my kkh account

Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
hey all, I’m having a problem and I don’t know what to do, I connected my account to Facebook and my sister did the same to her own account but today when she wanted to log in, they gave her my account and now I can’t  get access to my game even my sister can’t. I can only recover after 1 hour but she can’t, what should we do? 

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Try signing out of facebook and back in.  Send a ticket to customer care and see if they can help you.  I don't know what platform you play on, but be careful logging into other FB accounts from your device.  You can send a ticket from Options, top left corner of your game screen.  (lll/help/glu support)  Good luck.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    iOS, I’ve deleted the app and tried again but nothing happened, my account is fine but her account is gone, and I’ll try to text them, hope it works 
    Try signing out of facebook and back in.  Send a ticket to customer care and see if they can help you.  I don't know what platform you play on, but be careful logging into other FB accounts from your device.  You can send a ticket from Options, top left corner of your game screen.  (lll/help/glu support)  Good luck.  :)
    iOS, I’ve deleted the app and tried again but nothing happened, my account is fine but her account is gone, and I’ll try to text them, hope it works