SYS event 3/17

marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
So my SYS event showed up on sunday (normal time) but when I submitted looks I didn’t get the thing after saying “see how your looks stack up” or something like that. I can’t see who my looks are going up against, it only gives me an option to submit or vote. 
Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? And idk what to do.
I uploaded a picture so you can see what I’m talking about.
that’s for amateurs

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok,  sit tight while I reach out for some help.  So, you have the SYS event, but you don't have the 2nd, trendsetters contest?   Sorry this is happening, give us a couple of hours, it's still early here, not yet 8 a.m. 
    BTW,  Nice to meet you. Welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game and vote on a few looks to try to trigger Trendsetters
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game and vote on a few looks to try to trigger Trendsetters
    I’ve tried that and still nothing works. I thought it was something where I would check back later, but still nothing happened. 
    that’s for amateurs
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    2 of my friends also have this problem!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you tried those steps and it didn't help, please send me a private message with your ID.
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    I just went on and now it shows up. I’m not sure why it wasn’t working before.
    Thanks for your help !:)
    that’s for amateurs
  • KKHSTARKKHSTAR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @KalindaKing do you know what the sys event requirments are to get it

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Hi, we have a current thread for the SYS that starts tomorrow.  You must be level 13 ( I believe. Might be 12, I'll check. )You should come over to the thread for the one starting tomorrow.  
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6680111#Comment_6680111    See you here!  And welcome to the Forum!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • warren254warren254 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can I start my sys on Saturday