Can't see Facebook Friends

judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
I decided to start a new game on another device to connect it to my gaming account (I have my original game connected to my personal) but I can't see my friends. It keeps saying "Sign in to Game Center/Facebook to show your Hollywood-playing friends..." now I know for sure I do have friends who play the game there. Does it take time to load? I tried everything, closing the app from my background apps, turning off and on my device, logging out and in my account again so I'm not sure if this is normal or it takes time to load all of the friends I have in my Facebook account.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Do I need to be a certain level to see Friends? 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'll just keep adding details as comments so this doesn't get lost because it's such a bummer I can't see friends. When I try to invite them by clicking Invite next to my Facebook name not everyone shows up, is this a known issue and/or the reason I can't see friends? I'd just like to know if it's going to take some time or if I should just accept it and move on. People can see me in their games with my gaming account.