šŸ—³ļøSYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Hereā€™s my two highest looks. Iā€™m surprised #9 did so well šŸ˜„
    IOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv do you have a hat hairstyle? I have been using those for every submission and have been doing really well with them! :)Ā 

You're right.. this was 4-6... I'll do more of those.. thank you!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Gave up being creative and dressed in the basic outfits just to have an outfit, and they did surprisingly well! Before that my highest score was 40Ā 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited April 2019
    That's the great thing about this specific SYS - most of the ideal items are standard closet items, not from events or VIP. It makes it relatively easy to get a fair amount of points with "basic" items. It's a very accesible SYS, compared to some of the others.

Not saying I've suddenly fallen in love with SYS, but you gotta give credit where credit is due.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I ran out of sneakers, so I used my ballet flats and got my highest score this SYS!Ā 

And yes, my doll goes blonde for every SYS still lol

Thanks so much I was Ā ready to scream......but now......ballet flats it it. Ā I want to kiss you @thelifeofRaeRae
    You totally rock!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Omg who wouldā€™ve thought the daily box bras will ever come in handyĀ šŸ˜‚ and we have so many colors. Need to try this! Thanks for sharing @TheKylie šŸ˜Š and I agree the voters do not appreciate originality at all so why even bother?

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @TheKylie you have me wanting to try out the space bun hairstyle too!!Ā 
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    I know this isnā€™t SYS event related but is anyone having problem at getting those 5 k-stars that youā€™re supposed to get daily? cause itā€™s been days since it hasnā€™t been working for meĀ 
    edited April 2019
    @miacollins , you mean watching videos?Ā  or you mean from the VIP?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My recent looks. Oh gosh I feel like whenever we'd be having the causal themed sys events the voters usually unfavors my doll's style. I dunno why thoughšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

Oh gee glu what a coincidence šŸ˜¶ this shop my closest popped up on my game but I won't be buying it since I'm not fan of those sunniesšŸ˜…

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @miacollins
    try closing out the game and then going back in.. that works for me... and sometimes you have to wait for about 10 to 15 seconds to click on each video after you've watched one...Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Broadening horizons. Scores got cut off thoā€™. Only the lowest ones are showing, naturally. Whatevs. The scores arenā€™t my point here anyway; itā€™s just to show there are other options and big-picture ideas. Snow Bunny, Pig Tails, and Mesh did score highest, though.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I think I'm finally comfortable in figuring out what voters want. I had a rocky start with 28 votes on my first outfit but then 52 on my second?! Now my average is up to 43 so I can relax a bit. Weirdly enough I'm #1 in trendsetters without trying. I was stuck at #5 for awhile so I was a little nervous but I guess everyone else is bombing too.Ā 
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    @alice_kkh yeah I never had a group so chill like this one. Your looks are the best in our group actually!! This is the first time that in my group the person that is first actually deserves.

@yezx Iā€™m pretty sure I just voted for youĀ unless itā€™s another doppelganger situationĀ šŸ˜‚

iOS
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    I mean the videos @kokokokonut
    @Chantellkkh aw thanks so much, Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s true, I try not to check trendsetters too much but Iā€™m so glad there are no ticket buyers in our group so far and i love your current look! šŸ’•
    iOS
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Looks 8-10Ā 
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    My group has no ticket buyers but the top 8 are all within 30 points of each other! I get to the top and then end up around #8 by the time I can submit my next look.Ā 
    Does anyone have a system of when they submit looks? Iā€™ve just been submitting whenever I have an available ticket but I think when the clock runs out Iā€™ll be back towards the bottom of the list!
    Platform : iOSĀ 

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts

Hereā€™s a few more of my looks! Honestly Iā€™ve actually enjoyed this SYS more than expected. Iā€™ve bought quite a few pairs of sneakers though :PĀ 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    Welcome to the Forum @liltiffs. I have often wondered about the same question myself. I've tried timing when the people in my group's points increased - it drove me crazy. bottom line I have not found any formula for the best time to submit your looks,Ā  Ā I just do my best, cross my fingers,Ā  say a little prayer, and if need be ...I buy a ticket.Ā 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @alice_kkh yes that was me! Thanks for the vote babe šŸ’•

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @ldavis1636 love your looks! Do you know where those bright blue leggings are from? I love them and they arenā€™t in the closet unless I missed them šŸ¤”
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Iā€™m getting no votes lol. My highest has been 37. Still somehow holding in the 5-6 spot for trendsetters. Considering I didnā€™t know what the was until 2 days ago Iā€™m okay with that lol. My outfits arenā€™t that good, I donā€™t have a lot to work with lol. I just want the pants and if I could get the trendsetter shoes that would be cool! Just trying to stack my boring boring Kloset Ā lol
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @yezx of courseĀ šŸ’“ but this further proves my point about original looks not scoring high enough. Iā€™m so torn between submitting looks that I actually like and basic daily GB clothes (which btw totally works, thanks againĀ @TheKylie ) because they get more votes, idk I need this event to be overĀ šŸ˜‚

iOS
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    @ldavis1636 love your looks! Do you know where those bright blue leggings are from? I love them and they arenā€™t in the closet unless I missed them šŸ¤”
    Ok so I canā€™t remember the details but basically there was a quest I believe where at the end you could pick one of three outfits for free. I chose a different outfit, but then the other choices were available in the closet for purchase. So the item in the closet would be near the bottom, basically in the gift box area of the closet. There was a shirt that went with the pants that I didnā€™t buy. The pants were kash I believe which is why I bought them!Ā 

Anyway I hope this helps, and the pictures help show you where they are if you have them!Ā 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing are the items @ldavis1636 is showing supposed to be available to everyone? I don't have them in the wardrobe and I'm completely caught up on quests. That reminds me...how come the Rafael Diaz pop up shop clothes from last summer are not in the wardrobe either? I bought the silver dress during the pop up but I don't have the option to buy the purple or white ones.

iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    This SYS is definitely better than the last one. I am pleased with my scores! And for once I can relax and enjoy the theme šŸ˜…

Havenā€™t found it in game, but hereā€™s Khloe in August 2016
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    There is a male doll in my group buying hella tickets. Do they get anything for winning first place?
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!