🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing are the items @ldavis1636 is showing supposed to be available to everyone? I don't have them in the wardrobe and I'm completely caught up on quests. That reminds me...how come the Rafael Diaz pop up shop clothes from last summer are not in the wardrobe either? I bought the silver dress during the pop up but I don't have the option to buy the purple or white ones.

@AliBryant I believe they were part of a birthday storyline a couple of years ago. You had to complete a quest, then you could pick one of three outfits for free. The other outfits then showed up in the closet for purchase. I'll see if I can find more info.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    These were the other pieces you could choose from (ignore the fact that I didn't style them lol). I can't find any more info, though (weird). 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks @katiealexandraa! Sad I missed out on those.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @evilhag Male games get k stars, I think 150 for 1st place

iOS
    Oh and here are looks 5-8. I deserved that 36, lol...

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @evilhag Male games get k stars, I think 150 for 1st place

Holy crap!! Respect man, respect lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @katiealexandraa do you know if that quest is available to new players? Or was it a weekend event? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @katiealexandraa do you know if that quest is available to new players? Or was it a weekend event? 
    I think it was just for a weekend event!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm just now skimming this thread to see how this messy themed event was going, since I'm sitting out right now. 

I know I'm late and dont want to bring any disagreements up, but for the record, I wanted to point out that the first SYS was just like every other weekend event, with GBs and three days, but with much fewer points (was it 210?). We had themes, we either won or lost our round, but it was possible to win all items even if you lost your rounds, because losing and submitting gave you points as well.

Then they changed the event to where we had to style around a certain item, which we were forced to buy, so we couldn't even play unless we paid that 'entrance fee'. I hated that, thought it was unfair to new players, etc. 

When they made it a midweek, therefore giving us an extra day that made it easier to sleep and miss submission times, AND letting us have a weekend event non-related so SYS felt like a bonus, I was happier with it. I still never agreed with the pay-to-play aspect, and it was tedious to see everyone forced to style the same item, which you inevitably came to hate from seeing so much.

What would be perfect to me... and I have said this from the beginning, is to go back to the point where people enjoyed the pacing, the four day length where we could submit every 4 hours. I preferred the old win or lose scenario, but it could work with this current point based system if it was cut down to 600 points like every other event. In 4 days, with 4 hour submissions, that would give breathing room to even miss a few entries.

But whatever. Glu doesnt care to listen to suggestions and implement them the way we ask for, so that's just my 2 cents. And I did want to point out there was a short happy moment in time before they forced us to style around an item in old SYS. 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 10 which I took inspiration from @TheKylie

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Here my looks so far didn’t do to good but not bad either towards the end I got higher scores
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @ldavis1636 @katiealexandraa thank you for the info on those items! I wish I could access them but I’m glad to know nothing is missing from my game for any glitch-type reasons
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Of course the tip about the daily GB bra/leggings works wonders for everyone while I'm over here like..

At least my doll and I are completely in sync side eyeing these votes.
  • ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    What's going on with the locked items? I used to be able to unlock an item early by watching a video, but not anymore. I sure hope this isn't another money grab thing to get us to buy more wack sneakers. 😐
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    If I score consistently like this, I think I can get the bottle *fingers crossed 🤞 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    "ticket buyer" now has ~1000 votes. #2nd place still doesn't even have half of that. calm down, you still have 3 days left.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    While I was sleeping two more dolls bought tickets, which means there is now 6 ticket buyers, and two dolls with 1000+ score... I can kiss the black body suit goodbye 😭😭
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @VVV didn’t work for me the second time either 😂 got 41 votes
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Going nude got more votes. This is so depressing, I cannot figure for the life of me what voters want

I was never in contention in T$ cause a "buyer" *cough cough* and once again even though I'm submitting all my looks, I won't finish. i don't get it, Glu is giving us unoriginal weekend clothes and no storylines, why should players have to work so hard? 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

All of you guys are getting +40 votes meanwhile I can’t relate because of this..

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It’s going to be close. 2 games of mine have bought tickets...just to keep on track for the bottle, the 3rd game is #1 with no tickets. And keeping just above the 43 point average we need.  

@basak try not to get discouraged.  I don’t think any of us know what voters want. Identical looks on 2 of my dolls......one gets a 26, the other a 44.  Just just keep doing your best.   And I’m hoping for a lovely gown theme next time. 

Where’d I get this great graphic you ask?  Willow had a table outside and she was selling them.  I bought them all so go ahead, help yourself.    

If youre like me, you’ve been buying more sneakers than you ever thought you’d need, and still don’t have enough.  Remember....voting public (ok we decided) we’re accepting ballet flats. Good luck everyone!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    @VVV I feel you! 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here are my looks 9-12:

Im still in 3rd place but I’m closing in on ticket’buyer’ 1 and 2!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    How can you tell if people are buying tickets? Including this week’s one I bought, I’ve only ever bought five altogether, if there was something I really, really wanted to get. I want the bottoms here, to go with the top. I know everyone wants the water bottle, but I’m only considering the other prizes on the way as nice extras, the bottle doesn’t matter too much to me. Maybe people want it to complete the outfit, I don’t know. Also, I really like the trendsetter prizes this time, so I might have to buy another ticket or two? I guess buying tickets obvs influences the rank you achieve, because the more submissions you make the more points you get the more items you can possibly win. But does that take points away from other dolls?? I don’t understand this, why people think buying tickets is bad...?
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Here's my highest scores so far, voters seem to like my ponytail  :) I'm not the biggest fan of the pink outfit, I'm a little surprised that it was doing wellI've been really enjoying this SYS so far because I get the chance to use things in my closet that I normally don't use. Most people stick to the theme this time (yay, no gowns) 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    isabeau said:
    How can you tell if people are buying tickets? Including this week’s one I bought, I’ve only ever bought five altogether, if there was something I really, really wanted to get. I want the bottoms here, to go with the top. I know everyone wants the water bottle, but I’m only considering the other prizes on the way as nice extras, the bottle doesn’t matter too much to me. Maybe people want it to complete the outfit, I don’t know. Also, I really like the trendsetter prizes this time, so I might have to buy another ticket or two? I guess buying tickets obvs influences the rank you achieve, because the more submissions you make the more points you get the more items you can possibly win. But does that take points away from other dolls?? I don’t understand this, why people think buying tickets is bad...?
    You can usually tell because of the score they have and the current look submission. For example, I just submitted look 13 so if someone has 1000 points that means they averaged almost 77 points which can't happen. So they bought tickets. It's really only an issue with the trendsetters list because at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter how you score on your looks if you have someone who buys tickets to reach the #1 spot. It's not a bad thing per say, except it defeats the purpose of "trendsetter" where the best voted doll wins the best prize. If you buy tickets, your score will likely be higher than someone who has high votes but didn't buy tickets so even though they got more votes per submission, you could win because you submitted more looks. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Notice how there’s a ton less ticket buyers? It’s because all third party apps used to hack are down. Just goes to show. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Feeling sporty with @thallisa, Rae, @alice_kkh and @Chelsea123 🤸🏻‍♀️🏌🏻‍♀️⛹🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Yesterday’s looks:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡