🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    wow, I was JUST thinking how I wonder what the full outfit minus the waterbottle is going over.  I came here and saw the 4 of you and wow.  I love it.  Love @Chelsea123 with the different kicks.  you all look spectacular.  And in the end, that's what counts.
    I just looked at my 3rd device, thinking it was about time I did my 9 a.m. ticket (1 1/2 hours ago) I saw 2 tickets sitting there.  I guess I forgot about this device when I got up too.  Poor big game.  I didn't buy her any tickets, and now I'm forgetting to submit her looks.  I'm really hopeful about these two. 

Wow.  I wonder how many times one of us has thought "i'm really hopeful about this one' when we submitted a look that later rewarded us with a 23 or something.  lol. Nice thing, we're all in this together. 
    I saw some flat out ballgowns with silver sparkling shoes.  Huh?  As someone said, not in any gym I've been to. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kokokokonut I feel you!! I just submitted a look and said, "yep, that will be a 45+ look!". comes back with 37 votes. Now my average is at 42.5. I think we need 42.3 to get the water bottle. Whoops. I have tickets just in case. I really want that water bottle! I would just hate to use a ticket when I am short by 1 point. that will hurt more than losing the water bottle by 40 points.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I came on here earlier and completely forgot to mention that I wish handhelds didn't lock. Auras are in the same section and they don't, plus hair and jewelry. Shouldn't it extend to ALL accessories?
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Getting a workout in with @mikaylachimo and @alice_kkh. I love these pretty marble leggings 😍
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Loving the white outfit on you all!
    iOS
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau said:
    How can you tell if people are buying tickets? Including this week’s one I bought, I’ve only ever bought five altogether, if there was something I really, really wanted to get. I want the bottoms here, to go with the top. I know everyone wants the water bottle, but I’m only considering the other prizes on the way as nice extras, the bottle doesn’t matter too much to me. Maybe people want it to complete the outfit, I don’t know. Also, I really like the trendsetter prizes this time, so I might have to buy another ticket or two? I guess buying tickets obvs influences the rank you achieve, because the more submissions you make the more points you get the more items you can possibly win. But does that take points away from other dolls?? I don’t understand this, why people think buying tickets is bad...?
    You can usually tell because of the score they have and the current look submission. For example, I just submitted look 13 so if someone has 1000 points that means they averaged almost 77 points which can't happen. So they bought tickets. It's really only an issue with the trendsetters list because at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter how you score on your looks if you have someone who buys tickets to reach the #1 spot. It's not a bad thing per say, except it defeats the purpose of "trendsetter" where the best voted doll wins the best prize. If you buy tickets, your score will likely be higher than someone who has high votes but didn't buy tickets so even though they got more votes per submission, you could win because you submitted more looks. 
    Ohhhh. This is really disappointing. I know what you mean about the scores now; I don’t even need to open the game and look at the ts board; I know it well enough I can see it in my head. No wonder some people have such crazy scores, and I do know the number of submissions counts, but still, that’s crazy to be so excessive and beyond obsessive. I’d think I was just stupid for actually trusting we were legitimately winning, if we were winning any trendsetter items to begin with (I got shoes once), but a year of constant anesthesia is causing problems everywhere in my life, it didn’t even occur to me...well, there’s a lot of things I can’t remember. Listen, soundspretty, thank you so much. 🌺🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I think I found my new favorite outfit!!😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    On Facebook someone said they bought tickets literally just to post stupid looks just for their own entertainent. I figured there had to be some people out there like that... There's no way that many people think that wedding gowns are appropriate... Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Now I know why a doll in a ruffled red dress, heels, and with autumn leaves blowing is number three trendsetter.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    isabeau said:
    Now I know why a doll in a ruffled red dress, heels, and with autumn leaves blowing is number three trendsetter.
    My #1 girl has been in swimsuits all week. But...maybe she's doing laps in a pool for exercise. I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited April 2019
    A few more outfits... I’m running out of ideas lol. But still having fun! ...
    I’m at a like 43.5 average so it’s really up in the air as to whether I’ll make it to the bottle or not lol 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    We have to think positive.  And....who knows, maybe the Weekend event will have a few things to help.  Although tbh, I think after this it's going to be a while before I put my dolls in sneakers again.  heh heh .
    43.5 is 1 point more per look than you need, so....you should be good. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2019
    I just scored over 50 wearing an ugly item I won in a TB box and have never used before today. I will give you a hint:

iOS
    ooh, I know we have this one........I'll dress like porky pig for 50 pts!  Off to change.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here are a few more looks that got 40+ votes. I’ve been struggling with the rest...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant I was thinking of using “that” outfit ! I might give it a try. I am like scoring 37-39 with my recent looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Why is the unlock items feature not working again? 🙄🙄🙄
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @SugarK Is there a particular item or type of item that you can't unlock?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited April 2019
    @SugarK Is there a particular item or type of item that you can't unlock?

Yes trying to unlock a handheld, specifically my coffee cup but any one would do. I think I have 5 handhelds currently locked 
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
     Lol!! I can’t believe the nude jumpsuit was so successful. I’ve stared at that thing with disdain for so long.... maybe I’ll have to give it a shot :wink:
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    edited April 2019
    Here are a few more looks that got 40+ votes. I’ve been struggling with the rest...

I'll try these looks for 40 pts .  You should have gotten more Kalinda.   <3
    Meanwhile thanks @AliBryant.  Found you and thd gym background. Zo herd we are...Ali, Koko, @september and @soundspretty.
    When its all over....let's go for brunch!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What I don't understand is why a doll in my group can jump 150 votes in the same outfit?? How can she unlock all of her items?..
    Android
    edited April 2019
    I believe she probably made look after look after look submitted them in rapid succession and you only saw the last but you thought you saw the first and the last? Something like this?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok I cleared space from my phone so I could take some pics. Here are my highest scores so far. I only started yesterday since I don't care about the bottle.

iOS
    What I don't understand is why a doll in my group can jump 150 votes in the same outfit?? How can she unlock all of her items?..

I have had the same thing happen in every one of the new SYS.  Some doll always gains a bunch of points but is in the same outfit sometimes all day 😳. Not sure how it happens either @Rumpelstilzchen
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I believe she probably made look after look after look submitted them in rapid succession and you only saw the last but you thought you saw the first and the last? Disassemble is about
    I think Rumpel means someone is in an outfit, gains points, then stops gaining points. Yet 12 hours later she is in the same outfit, but it is again gaining points. It has happened to me an awful lot too
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    This sys event being soooooooo frickin long. Drains me 🙄. I’m running outta ideas personally. I just feel I hit a breaking point in the middle of the event... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ were I always tend to fall back on my looks. But whatever’s. I still want that water bottle, so I best get to it. 👏🏼😫 
    Ps: Good luck dolls 💖🐥
    IOS doll 💞

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if they have connection issues? I was having problems with my home wifi a few weeks ago where I couldn't even open the game unless I was using data but even then voting and trendsetters wouldn't refresh. So maybe their submissions are taking but it's not being captured on trendsetters? Or simple answer they found a way to cheat lol. I just had the dilemma of trying to decide to unlock my drinks or shoes. Shoes fit the theme but voters love drinks.
     Unlock your drinks.  That’s what I did.  But it’s kind of funny we’ve been doing this since Sunday and we still think we have a clue? It’s not our fault. it’s the voters they don’t know what they want. at least with a drink it looks like your doll’s having a good time.  oh you didn’t mean the alcoholic drinks? my dolls are  already on them. Oops nvmd. :*
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Thank you, Maria! I will take this hair for 30 stars instead of 50. <3

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted