đŸ—łïžSYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
     Unlock your drinks.  That’s what I did.  But it’s kind of funny we’ve been doing this since Sunday and we still think we have a clue? It’s not our fault. it’s the voters they don’t know what they want. at least with a drink it looks like your doll’s having a good time.  oh you didn’t mean the alcoholic drinks? my dolls are  already on them. Oops nvmd. :*
    I've been using drinks to hide my tops that I'm not sure about. For now I've just used the bubble tea, SMC smoothie and the iced coffee. I'm saving the alcoholic drinks for real life. We've only hit the midway mark for this event... I'm gonna need them.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My most recent looks. I cant seem to understand these voters on game. Only one of my looks scored 43. I just feel so bothered by this point🙄

How I styled the top😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Carol Davida I LOVE your pink look! I wish I had those pants, they must be from an event.
    iOS
    edited April 2019
    @AliBryant tysm :smiley: those pink pants are actually purchasable inside of the wardrobe doll🙂

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Lmaooooo I’m done. The only thing that explains everyone here doing so poorly is that these dress wearing antler wearing dolls are voting alongside each other!? Not that this is at all a great look, but come on. I’m officially on a mission this year to expand my in game wardrobe so I can always enjoy these themes. This one was super fun for me at first until I ran out of things to use. (That’s on me, though. I need to expand.)
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    this is the last look i submitted it is also the highest. At first i thought i was not gonna make it to the bottle because i only had high 30's and low 40's but im getting better with high 40's only. I'm also #1 on ts and i hope it stays that way đŸ€Ș
    edited April 2019
    @samaaanthaaa doll I so love your look and it most definitely deserved more than 30 votesđŸ‘đŸŸdont feel discourage and let these voters to doubt your sense of style.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The curse of the 38.

PM to add
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

As you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing lol I'm averaging 40.06 right now 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Naimonster
    WOW! looks are fabulous!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@Carol Davida for some reason I don't have them as an option!

iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa doll I so love your look and it most definitely deserved more than 30 votesđŸ‘đŸŸdont feel discourage and let these voters to doubt your sense of style.
    Thank you love! 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @alibryant, you had to buy them for an old sys event
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @samaaanthaaa are you Android? I think I voted for your doll.

Does anyone have problems with watching videos for kstars? It sends me always straight to the offer wall. I have closed the app multiple times, but no change.
    Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen
    when i get to the page, i wait about 10 seconds until i press on the "free stars" button.  usually that will work as long as it has been a full 24 hours since the last time I used it.. try closing out of the app completely again and then try the 10 second wait before tapping the "free stars" button.  that typically works for me.. it's a pain, but I get the videos.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv That used to work for me too.
    But today nothing does. I've closed the app 20 times. Played for some minutes before I tried again. Nada.
    Android
    @yezx Thanks! That is strange, I have other items like that available to buy but not those!
    iOS
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I am confused because I think some of the other dolls on here’s outfits are great. I personally don’t think mine are anything special but I keep scoring over 50 consistently. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž The voters are confusing, but here are some of my looks if anyone wants to try some. 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    isabeau said:
    How can you tell if people are buying tickets? Including this week’s one I bought, I’ve only ever bought five altogether, if there was something I really, really wanted to get. I want the bottoms here, to go with the top. I know everyone wants the water bottle, but I’m only considering the other prizes on the way as nice extras, the bottle doesn’t matter too much to me. Maybe people want it to complete the outfit, I don’t know. Also, I really like the trendsetter prizes this time, so I might have to buy another ticket or two? I guess buying tickets obvs influences the rank you achieve, because the more submissions you make the more points you get the more items you can possibly win. But does that take points away from other dolls?? I don’t understand this, why people think buying tickets is bad...?

Fwiw, I have ZERO problem with people buying tickets. As I have noted before, I def have. But there is a reason I'm putting it in ""s. As someone pointed out in their game, this doll also gained a LOT of points without changing and well, I kinda sorta did some digging in her that made me question some things. If someone else is right about a 3rd party, it also could explain why she has been quiet lately...

Or hey, maybe thanks to Glu's system this is all a conspiracy theory and she just is wealthy enough to spend oodles on the game. 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    If a doll submits a bunch of tickets you’ll only see their most recent outfit. Their scores won’t update automatically, the scores update when they open the app. So if they are on the app for awhile you might see their scores rise a bit, and then say they don’t open it for 4 hours, their score will in 4 hours make a huge jump because they will have all their final scores even though you’ll still see them in the same outfit. The 1st place doll in my game only submits looks once a day, but submits extras with tickets, so that’s how it looks when her score goes up in the same outfit. (If it’s over multiple days though or something, that’s def something else & you should be skeptical!!)

This is the same reason they suggest to collect your trendsetters stuff right away, and sometimes people collect 1st when the event ends and then the next day it says they’re in 2nd. It happens a lot. It’s because the scores adjusted when the other doll opened the app the next day. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    If a doll submits a bunch of tickets you’ll only see their most recent outfit. Their scores won’t update automatically, the scores update when they open the app. So if they are on the app for awhile you might see their scores rise a bit, and then say they don’t open it for 4 hours, their score will in 4 hours make a huge jump because they will have all their final scores even though you’ll still see them in the same outfit. The 1st place doll in my game only submits looks once a day, but submits extras with tickets, so that’s how it looks when her score goes up in the same outfit. (If it’s over multiple days though or something, that’s def something else & you should be skeptical!!)

This is the same reason they suggest to collect your trendsetters stuff right away, and sometimes people collect 1st when the event ends and then the next day it says they’re in 2nd. It happens a lot. It’s because the scores adjusted when the other doll opened the app the next day. 
    That's understandable. And like I said, it could all be a conspiracy theory cause I've dealt with a questionable player in my group before. I def knew that one was rigged cause, well, I knew who she was. She played it cool only submitting enough to finish and stay #1, so to see someone rocket up the way this person had was shocking, I really thought she'd hit 4000 by the end and still no one is close to her. I'd rather believe she buys tickets cause she won't be around instead of knowing the same problems persist.

Also fwiw, I'm not upset over it. T$ was never meant to be something you can win all the time for most of us, which is fine. I only brought it up cause if some of us don't have a chance to win in that or even complete all the earnables no matter what, what's the point? Glu knows most of us will miss out on T$, make the earnables something we CAN accomplish. When the event is like a week long and you know you can't finsish 3 days in...
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I just scored over 50 wearing an ugly item I won in a TB box and have never used before today. I will give you a hint:

I was thisclose to submitting it just now but I can't bring myself to đŸ˜«đŸ˜«

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KaylaJ I totally agree! That wasn’t so much directed towards your post above mine but more to people earlier today just asking how it could happen that somebody could gain looks in the same outfit. Of course we already know there have been ways to hack ticket buying and getting the earnables for free and who knows what else so it’s definitely possible! I just wanted to clarify how it could happen assuming it is fair, because it seemed like it was something a lot of people were confused on 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i just got 24 points in my latest outfit.
    i've stuck to the theme consistently.
    i'm in 9th place.
    i know i won't get to the bottle.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    edited April 2019
    @yezx ah ok then ty for correcting me doll🙂. I couldn't seem to remember that those pants were buyable when that previous sys event came out. It's so weird to me that I dont see the sys icon on those pants eitherđŸ€”.

@AliBryant I actually remembered when the old format of sys event used to have the pay to play implementation. There were some in-game cash items like for example these gladiator sandals were from a previous sys event. And even though, I've lost my game progresses and have restarted my game twice already, it's surprising to me how these are still existent till today.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Maria does me dirty before every VIP. It literally never fails. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2019

It is this one we are talking about, right? I remember I had a hard time styling it lol 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    @yezx yes it seemed impossible! And honestly I’ve never used them since until this week lol. But they are a pretty color! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    edited April 2019
    yezx said:

It is this one we are talking about, right? I remember I had a hard time styling it lol 
    Yas đŸ‘đŸŸđŸ™ŒđŸŸthat's the one dollđŸ‘đŸŸ. Tysm for finding itđŸ‘đŸŸđŸ‘ŒđŸŸ
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    My looks that did okay. 

My looks that tanked. My nude jumpsuit didn’t do well. Maybe I shouldn’t have style it like I am  a backup dancer for Sia. 😆 😂 

IOS Player