Can’t close out of video offers/ ads for rapid recharge

charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Hi I’m having a weird issue! Whenever I watch an ad I can’t close out of the screen using the “x” at the top right corner... I literally have to kill the app and restart it instead. This is when I do rapid recharge or watch an ad for stars. I know it is not an issue with the screen itself because I am able to utilize my entire screen in other situations. Also because ANYWHERE that I click when it is on the post video ad screen will not work. This is so strange! Has anyone dealt with this before? 

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Are you Android or iPhone?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Mine does that, but I'm on Android. I am able to hit the go back button.. 
    Addicted

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m on iPhone @luvs2gruuv. I can’t click on ANYTHING on the page. I can literally see the little x being highlighted but nothing works. The only way for me to fix it is kill the app which is super annoying 😭
    argh.. sorry.. :(
    Addicted

• miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I'm having this issue too on iPhone as well, which means there's no accessible back button. It just started last night. I came on here hoping I wasn't alone. It's making it so I can't unlock items for SYS.
    iOS Player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If anyone else has this issue, please let me know! 

Are you able to tap on the ad, such as that "Get" button? Does your game work after you fully close (swipe away) and re-open it?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KalindaKing on mine it can depend on the ad, the one I posted for postmates I can’t tap anywhere on the screen and I get that one 4/5 times. There was another ad today that I was able to close out of, sorry I don’t remember what it was. The game does work when I fully kill the app and reopen it, just a big pain 😊 also this morning when I watched a video to unlock an item, I killed the app, came back and the item
    was still locked 😢
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I get it regardless of the ad. For example a Lord of something ad and Board Kings. 

It doesn't allow me to click on anything. I've tried the get button, app store, x, everywhere and nothing. I basically have to kill the app and just not use anything that prompts an ad (20% energy increase or unlocking items in SYS)
    iOS Player