Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/19/19 - VIP -With Hints Galore!

Comments

• Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I really like all the earnables and also the gift box dress and clutch. I will be chasing them this weekend 🙂
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Goodbye to all my K-Stars lol 😆 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I’m getting tired of pee pose dresses. It’s better with gowns, but still. Hate the photo booth pose that comes with it, otherwise the dress is pretty but it doesn’t match the hair color at all! The purple hair should’ve been paired with the GB dress,I’m sorry

iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Now this is a worthy VIP event! The dresses and the hairstyles are absolutely gorgeous! I don’t mind the “ pee “ pose on longer dresses. It looks very elegant! 
    The FGs is super chic, can’t wait! 👏🏻
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    The giftbox dress is so gorgeous omg!😧😫and it’s my favorite color 💖👏🏼👏🏼 I love everything in this vip, 😍
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Earnables: Only like the hair...

Gift boxes: In love with everything except for the eyes. I do wish that Gift box items would get switched with the earnables instead. 

#Fashiongoals: Boring!!! Looks too basic to be considered the #fashiongoals

Hm... This weekend is 50/50 for me. Kind of disappointed that I’ll have to chase the GB items for something that I don’t like aka earnables. Plus Glu should really consider adding more casual outfits in the game as we already have so many gowns in our closets and what not. 😩😞
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    **rushes to go try and get my castle in level 14 so I can get my extra stars for that earnable dress
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2019
    love the earnable dress! Not a fan of the hair, so will probably spend about 300 stars. Wish the videos for stars returned, so I could spend more and not feel guilty for spending so much on a dress
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I really wish the clutch was earnable. I don’t feel like chasing. I’m not sure what I’m gonna do this weekend, have to see the purple hair on my doll before I make any decisions 😂
    iOS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh i like it alot!
    Love the earnable orange dress and the iredecent GiftBox clutch alot!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I am defenetly hoping and praying i get the clutch on my free GiftBox!
    I need it on my life!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Earnables: The purple hair should have been paired with the pink dress and purple clutch, kinda disappointed in what seems to be purposely mismatching items lately so we have to chase everything. I don't like the pose.

GB: I like the dress, clutch and hair. The eyes look really bad. Like version 3 of medusa eyes.

Fashion Goals: LOVE!! I am not super keen on the hairstyle you paired with it, but love that the tights are separate. This was one of my requests in the suggestion thread. Kim from John Legend's birthday!

iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I have to say, I love the earnable gown, it creates a perfect silhouette. The short hair is cute too, but idk whether I’ll go for it yet. I have to think hard what to spend my hard earned stars on, cause none of my current kollections are calling my name
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    The Fashion Goals offer 😍😍😍 in love 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Love the earnables ! I think the earrings will be great with gold tone dresses, the dress is very JLo to me. The hair is stunning with purple tips! Will Be great with more casual looks!

GB. Love the pink dress albeit a bit prom-like for my liking. The clutch is awesome, I welcome any handheld. ( I think one of the future update, should have a Judith Lieber handheld clutches Added into the Kloset ) the hair is cute. The makeup is alright. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love love love everything.  THe clutch.....looks a little Purple!  The hair is way better than TS in my opinion.    But I need to chase, I need to buy, I need it all!  TYTYTYTYTY Glu.  TY Kalinda.  you all ROck. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I love everything😍.
    hope I get one off the GB items but I will not chase. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Seconding @AliBryant on the purposeful mismatching thing, it’s reallyyyyy getting to me.
    happy to have an excuse to splurge on some items! I’m excited to build my wishlist for VIP 😊 I love colorful hair so I am planning on getting everything!
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    How many stars on average do you expect to earn during VIP (doing gigs, etc)? And do you do reality shows or something else?? 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you post a pic of the earnable earrings so that we can see them better? The hair kind of blocks them :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @charlottegold i do all my businesses, and then do a few reality shows. I kind of take VIPs as an easy weekend :) but i bet tons of people grind reality shows to earn back k stars!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Earnables - earrings are cute (but are they 50 k-stars cute? 🤷) and I like the dress even though it's the pee/fart pose. The hair I'll have to see on my doll first but first impression I like.

GB - I LOVE the clutch. Dress is gorgeous and the hair is ok but not my fav. Eyes, again I'd like to see on my doll. Although the past 5-6 weekends have been a bust for me so I'll probably end up with kash or energy again.

FG - Ehhhh. I like it but do I like it enough to spend money on it? 🤷🤷

• Options
    They are beautiful! thank you!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree, Friday can’t get here soon enough.  Maybe an early bed time will work.  It used to on Christmas!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @charlottegold If I feel like playing a lot I usually earn at least 100 stars during VIP weekend, grinding reality shows and leveling up contacts. I have 55 max energy, and 44 pets, so it's easier. But most of the time I am happy to have a weekend off from playing, so I don't even bother.
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant 44 pets!! is that all of them? Can you tell me where the white cat is from that we can walk? I want to buy that house next!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae believe it or not there are even more I don't own! like the polar bear, reindeer, giraffe, and also several Bel Air staff. The fluffy white cat lives in the Monaco home!
    iOS
  • Options
    I just checked, there are 58 pets/staff total!
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant well I know what house I am saving for next!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.