v9.12 Update Is Here! - Let's Play!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited April 2019 in KKH General Discussion

OMG OMG OMG The Update is Coming! The Update is coming!  We better get Kim up.  This is exciting!

Pick up the Phone! Pick up the Phone.........

Yes! That's what I've been saying.  The update is coming!  And that means new clothes.   (I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record...but like so many of you,
I think the clothes make the game.
But hey,  I don't remember reading any hints, if you saw them here please share them with us. 
Otherwise, we'll just be drooling, and obsessing, and imaginging what the update will bring.

Ok, Now it's a Party.  Kim, will you do the honors and kick open this Update thread?

Phew.  This one came up out of nowhere...  You know, you're neck deep in the SYS, you lose track of time....
Speaking of time....

Time to Obsess!  Let's Rock this!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    um, don't forget Closet reorganization and personalization

But I too am very eager for the update.  Lately the clothes have been really good, not cartooney, something I'd love to wear.  So I can't wait for more of the clothes.  Clothes Clothes Clothes.  I don't know if it's because Puterhead workded in junior dresses (often worn on Price is Right) so every week was like an update.  He'd go into the factory and pick out about 5 or more dresses, outfits.  Maybe that what the updates remind me of.
    Now he works in computers,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Years ago I hoped for a Thailand location (I love Thailand!), but I know that’s not going to happen now.  So, I’m hoping for some great clothes and hair.  And I wouldn’t complain if there was more Raul. 😄
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    A reasonable wishlist: 
    -more photo booth POSES for pee pose dresses (I actually like them, I just hate how limited poses are. I still don’t get why my doll can’t not smile in the photo booth when she isn’t smiling on the street wearing the same dress) 
    -event icons! We are ALL begging you
    -more old SMCs in rotation. I have all the current ones and there’s so many I want. 
    -updated achievements 
    -updated celebrity perks
    -literally just the 10.0 update

A “less expected but would LOVE” wishlist:
    -use other eyes with contour kit
    -be able to drag and drop organize the order of locations bc currently it’s all over the place and I’d love to rearrange it to the order I collect from pets
    -some sort of timer for businesses
    -new location (would still love chicago) & business
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Icons 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    A WAY TO GET RID OF STUFF WE DONT USE - like be able to sell things at a flea market type place or a business where you get to sell some things each week. Or a way to gift each other things you don’t want; I know loads of players who want gift box hair I might have won but don’t like whilst they’ve got a dress lying around they never wear but I’d love.. that would be so good!! 

Icons

a ‘basket’ in the closet where you can put things you want to buy so you don’t forget 

more baby clothes 

old smcs back. This really confuses me; I WANT to buy them, I would HAPPILY spend REAL money on them yet glu keep rotating the mario eyes - it’s been weeks/months of them rotating every 24 hours. I’m not paying £10 per eye set when they came in a 3 bundle first, behave 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Ohemilie I definitely have the 3 eyes bundle in my rotation, so hopefully you will see it soon!
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just want a workable photobooth for us Facebook KKH players :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @ohemilie I actually have those eyes as an offer right now
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh this is fabulous.  I so missed the icons, but didn't want to whine more than I usually do.  But ty Kalinda.  this is awesome news.  This really rocks my boat.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you @KalindaKing! Snakeskin look is Kim inspired, from Miami last year:

iOS
    Jumpsuit set is a recolor of KKG items, so I am happy it is in the kloset for kash!! Thank you Glu

iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for posting these spoilers, I'm even more excited now for the update!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Weekend Event - Dating

Snakeskin Top, Pants and Shoes + Hair

Nooo! Not the waist gap!
    PM to add
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I can wait for this update just to have the icons back!!!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    All those beautiful spoilers, thank you @KalindaKing
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Thanks so much Kalinda! I'm so excited about literally every aspect of what you said 😍

@AliBryant thanks for always posting the irl inspiration behind the in game outfits! It's so cool to see where everything is coming from. (This one especially, as I love the snakeskin trend)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I have news about the next update and then I'll show you some of the new clothes!  <3

EVENT ICONS ARE COMING BACK
    Event icons will be added to clothes released since 9.9 and new clothes going forward

ACHIEVEMENTS
    New levels will be added for Reality Run-In

If you like the Met Gala, you'll love the inspiration behind 9.12!
    Met Gala? The Heavenly Bodies theme? I would love to see some of those gorgeous dresses soon!

IOS Player 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Oooooh am I reading some good news on the forum? Thanks for the icons!
    Next, bring back the vids  o:)
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing for the spoilers 😙 glad the event icons are coming back 😊
    Wish we could have a Kash event 😵 but these outfits are so gorg!! No new location tho !?!?
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• immunitypendingimmunitypending Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yet they still will not update the gifting wardrobe for konnections contacts or attempt to add things for men. I just to gift my doll's boyfriend(s) more items...good grief!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Businesses and storylines in v 10 pleeeease!