• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    13-15

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Looks 14, 15 and 16
    I am now nr 1 in trendsetters, let's see for how longšŸ˜‚.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @VampireBarbie your doppelganger strikes again!šŸ˜‚

iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Entries 13-16:

I still donā€™t understand the voters, but Iā€™m not conplaining my average score is great!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My max vote was 34 so, I just canā€™t anymore šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Morning Dolls. Ā Happy Thursday . I still don't know what voters want, but I am having fun Ā I think the vip should have been during the beginning of the sys. Ā If youā€™re like me, you've been buying things just because you can use them in the sys: Ā I have so many sneakers now, and my doll doesnā€™t wear sneakers...till now. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    NewĀ lowest!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Morning Dolls. Ā Happy Thursday . I still don't know what voters want, but I am having fun Ā I think the vip should have been during the beginning of the sys. Ā If youā€™re like me, you've been buying things just because you can use them in the sys: Ā I have so many sneakers now, and my doll doesnā€™t wear sneakers...till now. ;)
    I thought I had it figured out but uhhhh not according to my last 3 submissions lol.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Also fwiw, I'm not upset over it. T$ was never meant to be something you can win all the time for most of us, which is fine. I only brought it up cause if some of us don't have a chance to win in that or even complete all the earnables no matter what, what's the point? Glu knows most of us will miss out on T$, make the earnables something we CAN accomplish. When the event is like a week long and you know you can't finsish 3 days in...
    This is an interesting point I've thought about, especially when the SYS is specific like this one. More people are submitting looks on theme, which causes the votes to be more split so it makes sense that we're not getting as high of votes. If the max is truly 60, then a score of 30 means your look won 50% of the votes. But to get all of the prizes you need to average 42.3 on your looks. If my math is right that means you need to "win" 19 out of 26 submissions to finish. Doesn't leave a whole lot of room for error...
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I am just a 'voter' this time round as I was on vacation when the event started and I'm not keen enough on the prizes (or the stress) to enter any looks. I don't know if this will help anyone but here are my priorities for voting:
    • flat shoes (no heels)
    • jogging pants or leggings
    • otherwise, shorts or skirts that look as if you could wear for working out
    • hair plaited, tied up or in a baseball cap (the influences of my school sport teachers lives on!)
    • matching colours or patterns
    • quirky stuff like hand-helds, sunglasses, pink hair or big bags (not auras, though).
    Basically, I'm voting for people who look as if they're going to the gym or jogging. If neither doll fits the theme, I click out, don't vote, and go back in to vote for a new pair. (I wonder if that counts as a 'view' so is a vote lost for those dolls?)
    I think the reason for the low scores is that there isn't much variation in the available clothes - all you guys are looking great and I'd vote for you all but, if you're up against someone looking very similar, voters are going to use some random criteria and split the vote e.g. I love those geeky white socks with the green stripes and I'm happy to vote for daily box items, but I don't tend to vote for people wearing this event's earnables, and am bored with seeing last SYS's black and white tracksuit (sorry!). My daughter tells me not to vote for anyone with tattoos, but I think it makes the looks more interesting for this theme.
    Anyway, as a bystander this time, I can see it's a hard theme and you're all doing great!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I am just a 'voter' this time round as I was on vacation when the event started and I'm not keen enough on the prizes (or the stress) to enter any looks. I don't know if this will help anyone but here are my priorities for voting:
    • flat shoes (no heels)
    • jogging pants or leggings
    • otherwise, shorts or skirts that look as if you could wear for working out
    • hair plaited, tied up or in a baseball cap (the influences of my school sport teachers lives on!)
    • matching colours or patterns
    • quirky stuff like hand-helds, sunglasses, pink hair or big bags (not auras, though).
    Basically, I'm voting for people who look as if they're going to the gym or jogging. If neither doll fits the theme, I click out, don't vote, and go back in to vote for a new pair. (I wonder if that counts as a 'view' so is a vote lost for those dolls?)
    I think the reason for the low scores isĀ 
    Iā€™m kind of doing this, not as aggressively though lol. Sometimes itā€™s obvious a doll ran out of flat shoes and the rest of the outfit is fit. Or ran out of leggings and has jeans with tennis shoes and sporty top. No need to punish someone with just a ā€œviewā€ in my eyes if they were really trying when thereā€™s people out there in full ball gowns lol.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I've noticed the voting changes in the middle of the event. If you're getting low scores, all of a sudden your votes are higher and vice versa. It's probably as coincidental as the videos that disappeared 20 minutes after that exposure.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @yezx totally agree. Ive been getting scores in the 40's on some pretty bad outfits after all my "good" outfits had been earning low 30's in the beginning.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Iā€™m struggling with this SYS event but here are some looks that worked pretty well if youā€™re looking for inspiration :smile:

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Yes @evilhag! Last time I had great scores, even some 50's, while my friends submitted the same outfits and couldn't get more than 40. After WednesdayĀ I suddenly dropped and never reached 40 again, while they had better scores (which they obviously deserved in the first place). But I ended up not reaching the last item while I was getting high scores the first days? There were several other people who had the same problem and couldn't reach high scores all of a sudden too... I'm sensingĀ a pattern.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The whole thing is rigged
    iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Looks 11-17

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

One of my lowest scores. I love this outfit, I loved the concept of like ā€œice skater going to the rinkā€ .... guess my voters didnā€™t get it šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    My first 10 or so looks all scored between 45 - 53. Now suddenly those same exact outfits are scoring 35. If it was just one look Iā€™d say it was a fluke, but my last 4 looks have all scored in the mid 30s, even though theyā€™re on theme with sneakers. Are less people voting maybe?
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon I think we get voted on the same number of time each round. But I could be wrong.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon I think we get voted on the same number of time each round. But I could be wrong.
    I always thought that as well but lately it seems like itā€™s taking longer than usual before I get my results so thatā€™s why I was questioning it.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

@ArtemisxMoon maybe less people are voting which is why it is taking longer, that makes sense! but i think it is always the same amount of votes each round. My votes have been taking over an hour every time this SYS!Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @VampireBarbie your doppelganger strikes again!šŸ˜‚

lol to my doppelgƤnger: if you are a lurker, I love your style! And if youā€™ve seen these posts know that Iā€™m joking - I just think itā€™s funny that our dolls look identical šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø but glad to know my doll has a long lost twin out there. Iā€™ll be voting for you if I ever see you in the voting booth šŸ˜‚
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here

šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«
    Follow me on Instagram:
    #capontrendsetters
    @Chelsea123 were you just wearing the glittery silver leggings, matching tank top, and holding a glass? If so, I just voted for you!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @Chelsea123 were you just wearing the glittery silver leggings, matching tank top, and holding a glass? If so, I just voted for you!
    Yes that was me!!! Thank you dollšŸ˜˜
    Follow me on Instagram:
    #capontrendsetters
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I need that water bottle so looks like Iā€™ll be nabbing some tickets lol

my scores are so low this week, but Iā€™m having fun now that I know Iā€™m gonna buy tickets Tommorrow just gonna go with what I like
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    My scores dropped for some reason... I might have to buy tickets smh šŸ™„