🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    My scores have been REALLY disappointing. I haven't got over a 38, and I've been dressing as well as people with 45+ votes. Beginning to think they WANT me to buy tickets. You know what I mean?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    KaylaJ said:
    Also fwiw, I'm not upset over it. T$ was never meant to be something you can win all the time for most of us, which is fine. I only brought it up cause if some of us don't have a chance to win in that or even complete all the earnables no matter what, what's the point? Glu knows most of us will miss out on T$, make the earnables something we CAN accomplish. When the event is like a week long and you know you can't finsish 3 days in...
    This is an interesting point I've thought about, especially when the SYS is specific like this one. More people are submitting looks on theme, which causes the votes to be more split so it makes sense that we're not getting as high of votes. If the max is truly 60, then a score of 30 means your look won 50% of the votes. But to get all of the prizes you need to average 42.3 on your looks. If my math is right that means you need to "win" 19 out of 26 submissions to finish. Doesn't leave a whole lot of room for error...
    Exactly. I remember one event that I had like 4 50+ votes and yet, I still needed the last day to complete. I like the different themes, but if they're going to do this they need to either admit that they don't want people to finish without buying tickets or lower the point total. I'm averaging 35.5 and I've known since a few days ago that I won't get the water bottle. When the event is as long as it is and players know 2 days in they're gonna get the final prize, you're not gonna make players happy.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    The problem is they at one point actually lowered the points needed but then ALSO lowered the time we get to finish the event wich completely ruins the point! I have finished the event ONCE without buying tickets and then i was only 1 vote over the goal. its insane, and very obviously rigged if you ask me.

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Some of my recent looks:

I tried a look with the daily box items and the space buns because they were doing so well for everyone else and mine got a 34 😂

@alycat I tried your look with the white top, white pants, boba tea, and glasses and it got a 42, which I’m super happy with because so many of my looks have been scoring in the 30s. Thanks for the inspo, love your looks 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

This event is going great! I think that this is the 1st event where I don't need to buy tickets. I had 2 of 3 lower votes 37-39, all the other looks got between 40-51 votes.🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Here are some looks of mine that did pretty well the last couple days. I was thinking the blue/white look would do better. I went for a boot camp look on 2. As you can see I'm feeling the hats and sunglasses. Also it was nice to trot out that very old and rarely used mesh top/tank combo!

iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Dogs vs cats

iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My most recent looks. This event has been going slow and steady for me lately 🙄 I loved my doll's 3rd look but apparently it seems like the voters disliked it.  My doll isn't cheating on her diet but is opting out having a sugary snack and is tasting a sugarfree lollipop. #glutenfreelifestyle It's kinda like these voters dunno anything so why would I even bother at this point lol💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I need my each look to score atleast 40 to complete the event and This. Is. Not. Helping. 
    All the looks which were scoring above 40 earlier now can’t even reach 40. 🙄🙄😫😫
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    These have been some of my most recent looks, that happened to score pretty well. Hats help me, mainly this one. 
    IOS doll 💞

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Shivi seems you have the curse of the 38 too.

Trying to be the little cheerleader in the gym for everyone but nope... is it because I didn't bring avocados?

PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Where are the voters voting on my looks from?  Another galaxy.  50? And 48 being bad?  I would promise to lick a doorknob for a 50.  Wait, that sounds like a proposition...I would promise to lick a doorknob for a score of 48.  lol. 
    I am just resigned to being a ticket buyer till I get to the WaterBottle.  And why?  I prefer no handhelds because I love rings.  I don't need a waterbottle, but it's cute and I must have it. >:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @kokokokonut don’t do it! Doorknobs are basically bacteria cesspool!!!
    IOS Player 
    edited April 2019
    Awww,  notice I said I'd promise to lick one?   heh heh. No need to worry doll.  I would never lick a doorknob, even for a high vote.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My most recent looks. This event has been going slow and steady for me lately 🙄 I loved my doll's 3rd look but apparently it seems like the voters disliked it.  My doll isn't cheating on her diet but is opting out having a sugary snack and is tasting a sugarfree lollipop. #glutenfreelifestyle It's kinda like these voters dunno anything so why would I even bother at this point lol💁🏾‍♀️

Since I won't finish, I'm tempted to try the beer 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOW voting algorithm dip activated again 🙄 All my looks are now scoring in the 30s, and it’s not because I’m using crappy items LOL
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I’m so disappointed.  At the beginning of the event I was getting low to mid 40s on the way to finish the event.  Then suddenly I can even reach 40.  I have even tried repeating looks that got the highest points and nothing.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
    I feel you.  I've had scores in the 20s, and resorted to buying tickets.  BUT try and be more casual about it?  Like she's getting dressed in a hurry but for the gym.  I have found my best looks were when I 'grabbed' pants, shoes, ok shirts good lets go.  The looks that I painstakenly put together, and worked over half an hour over....tanked big time.   Don't be discouraged @Hyami  What are you up to?  Is buying tickets an option?  You can buy 1 for about $1,  a 6 pack is @ $5, and the 12 pack is $9. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Uh Oh. @TrashleyKKH  I just got a 50.  lol  No worries.  It was an empty promise to an anonymous group of voters.  The doorknobs are safe.  o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I have also experienced a dip and I think it could be 1) people wearing gowns cottoned on to the fact that most people are actually voting for gym wear so there’s more competition and 2) people are getting bored of the same tops, leggings and shoes. I’m going to try to think outside the box a little and hope it helps. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 13-16 & 17-20: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This SYS hasn't been quite as bad as I was expecting, but one oufit did give me the lowest amount of votes I've ever gotten on an outfit and I had to spend Kstars before an VIP weekend because I didn't have enough shoes for this.
    Platform: Android

• ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 13-16 & 17-20: 

Thank you for inspiration @katiealexandraa. Considering all my looks can’t score over 40, I may try some of your looks. Hope they work for me. *fingers crossed🤞*

.... the hell? 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I hope they work for you @Shivi !!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @kokokokonut luckily it is a VIP weekend, so I bought some new kstar items I wasn't planning on buying to see if they work.  If my scores are better I might buy a couple of tickets to finish, if not, I'll just let it be.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Here are some of my recent looks the last couple days. I have been liking the gym theme and having fun with stuff I don’t usually use. Bought the shorts for the VIP a weekend and it scored pretty good. Love seeing all your looks! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
    Does anyone ever submit an outfit and then immediately regret it???? And then sit in agony waiting for the scores to come in???? Just me???? 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Ticket buyer came out of nowhere this morning and is leading everyone by 200 points. Whatever 

My last 4 looks did awful and now my average is down to 41.9 😥
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Omg we are so close, friends! Almost to the end! Good luck everyone on the final submissions :) 

this is the first time I used the camo look. I’ve seen others pull it off, so thanks for the inspo to everyone who posted it! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda