v9.12 Update Is Here! - Let's Play!

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m so excited about the icons!!!!! For some reason it makes event items feel more special when you scroll past them imo.

And I agree with all of the suggestions made above. The only thing I want to add that I would love to see in some future update is the ability to make in-game friends that accidentally became dating contacts professional contacts.

I had no idea gifting would lock them as a dating contact and there are a couple of dolls from the forum that I’m sad I can’t invite to reality shows/etc. because I made the mistake of gifting them before inviting them to a gig.

Thank you so much for the amazing spoilers Kalinda!! Can’t wait for the update
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOOT WOOT!!!
    Event Icons are comingback <3
    Our Kloset will be super fun again <3
    Ohh @KalindaKing i love the outfits you showed us!!! Specially the kash top and pants!!! My kloset defenetly needed more red in it <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Omg thank you Kalinda for the great news!!!! I will die happy now

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KalindaKing since you shared the next SYS outfit is there any chance we could get a hint on the theme so I can buy some new items during VIP 😇😇😇😇😇
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you, @KalindaKing !

I'm trying to think of what Met Gala looks we could be getting. ... BUT maybe this is a hint that SMCs will be updated? Because we've all been requesting that we want Kim's Met Gala look to come back? Please!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I want new storylines, please 🙏😭

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    NinellKKH said:
    I want new storylines, please 🙏😭

OR AT LEAST SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL FOR THE WEEKENDS THAN JUST THE "WANNA MAKE SOME EVENT POINTS"
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    im getting very upset at where this game is headed! 

glu, can you please tell us the truth? that kim step away from the app for good. so now you guys are slowly killing the app we once loved with small updates of outfits, handbags, hair, jewlery etc.. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???!!! what happen to fancy locations, interesting storylines, adding rooms to our house, our babies for crying out loud! this game is DEAD man. I JUST WANT INTERESTING STORYLINES!!!!!!!! you know add a new feature like letting us TWEET or give us instagram app for the KKG. glu, is trying to hide the fact the game is DEAD, by giving us fancy outfits SMH. they want us to continue to play so they can take our money. i dont think we will ever get a real update. the last real update was the kitchen update in november. ever since then all we got was outfits that was in KKG smh. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I have a suggestion!

I played the game when it was first released until around 2016. Then I got a new phone and the game didn't transfer so I didn't continue playing because I didn't want to start over. I started playing July 2018 again. There are TONS of weekend story lines that could be released to players who took a break, lost their game, or did not complete them. Perhaps those could be released to everyone to give people more storylines, a chance to gain more fans, more money, or just something for us to do, especially for those who are caught up on storylines.

Just a suggestion that I think could be easily added to an update :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I found out what is so ugly about the new eyes, it’s just the extra white circle added to the eyes, the makeup by itself is gorgeous but it’s the placement of where the pupils are that make them look so weird on our dolls, the bottom two eyes look normal and are my fav in the game, I would love the other eyes if the shape was the same, could this be fixed????
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I think it’s also the top eyeliner that blends in with the eyebrow that makes it look a little weird 
    IOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    katie_js said:
    @kaydencekkh I think it’s also the top eyeliner that blends in with the eyebrow that makes it look a little weird 
    Ya that to!! If the eyes were reshaped a bit they would look so much better
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kaydencekkh @katie_js I agree with both of those points!! I think so many of the eyes look so strange on my doll apart from the contour which I think looks the best. I always thought it was because the eyes seemed too high up on the face but maybe it’s all of these things 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I just have a question. Im in the middle of an offer that I struggle with (you know the reach lvl 15 castle kind of offer). Does the offer remain if I update, or does it cancel itself out?
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    It should remain
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Could you pretty pretty please add the who wore it best items to the throwback items?? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx what are who wore it best itens?? :O 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @tanyaa what's up with all the disagreeing doll? 

Make kkh great again: 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're releasing the update on iOS & Android later today!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Sooooooo Excited  :D
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

I see it on the App Store!

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

My throwback Kollection changed and half these items are still missing icons @KalindaKing
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My TB Kollection that I really liked changed after updating :( didn’t know that would happen or else I would have waited. 
    Also no new storylines 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • immunitypendingimmunitypending Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    For the love of Pete are they ever going to update the gifting wardrobe for our husbands and wives  :#

WOW!!
    Those dresses from the update banner are GORGEOUS, specially the floral ballgown <3
    And that handheld purse i LOVE <3
    Sorry that your TB Kollection palettes changed after updating! We tried to avoid it, but sometimes unexpected things can happen. I'll talk to the team about the event icons.
    #VIPKalinda