🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/19/19 - VIP -With Hints Galore!

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Goodmorning dolls! FINALLY bought the skater outfit...

Took a few spins on this kollection and got kash, hair and skirt

So ended up with just 300 stars

I LOVE the earrings and dress! Anyway have to study all weekend so I’m a little bit sad I cant grind to earn my stars back...
    btw, GB was energy 😅 Have a nice day !
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Second lucky Friday in a row 👏🏻 I feel blessed. But honestly after all that chasing I did with the first two events of the update, I deserve a break 😂🤫
    I am in love with the GB hair and the clutch! The eyes are meh, the dress is gorgeous, but not really my taste. Although I do like it! Now the earnable dress is another story- I won’t take it off 😂

The earnable hairstyle, I like more than I thought I would! It’s stunning. The FGs outfit left me speechless so let’s just insert the picture 😂

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Done! Did buy me some dresses, tops, drinks, shoes, hairstyle, handbag and a new dog. Now I need to earn some stars back, already got 4 back😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    This is going to be a fun weekend to shop!

EARNABLE

I’m so in love with the dress 😢❤️❤️ But I don’t think that I’ll get it because I still need 225 k-stars to get it :’)) 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited April 2019

I’m super annoyed 😠 I got the clutch in my free box and I was stupid enough to try for the dress which of course wasn’t even there. Spent 80 stars on kash. The turtle on my shopping list would’ve cost the exact same amount. Whatever. I spent 350 stars so far and I’m not crazy about the purple hair at all so I i’ll probably stop right here.

I’m in love with this outfit tho 💓 

and the dress is nice 🧡

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you grind on 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air @Rxghida_ you can earn quick Stars, any chance you're getting the Fashion Goals?  That would give you more stars.   Or just really really whip through those reality shows,  some players earn a LOT of KStars.  I always say I'll do nothing but grind all weekend, but with Easter, how much will I get done?  I shouldn't even be here right now, I have SO much to do.  And I'm so behind.  My eggs are boiling as we speak and I am late in submitting my looks.  I feel like it's 9pm and the day literally just started.
    Time to stop whining and pull myself together. lol.  Holidays at the Kokonut Home.  :*
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I had kash in my free box, then kstars and finally the dress. In the second palette - kash, clutch and hair so not bad! 

I love the dress, it definitely gives me prom vibes but I don’t mind it, it’s super cute! The clutch might be my favorite GB item though, and I love the hair, I’m glad I chased it a bit.

To get the rest of the earnables I bought the ski resort, the Cavalli purse, that cute little dress from the last update, two photo booth poses, the martini glass... and I think that’s it? Anyway, the orange dress is absolutely stunning 💛 and the hair is really fun! 

I’m still not sure if i should get fashion goals. I absolutely love the outfit, but the hair makes me mad 😂
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Well, Here I am. 
    After going thru like a “million” unfair boxes 🤦🏻‍♀️. I love this damn dress 😂 That’s why I chased.  n congrats to all you with good boxes 💖👏🏼! 
    IOS doll 💞

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I have no self control 😂😂
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Finally got the hair I’ve been so envious of! Which earned me the gorgeous earrings and I got the clutch in my free box. Was going to try for the dress, but decided not to and it turns out wasn’t even in the pallet! I think I’m gunna take all that luck and be done. Successful weekend event before 7am lol
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I feel soo blessed!!!
    The thing i wanted the most was the iradecent looking clutch... and i got it on my free GiftBox <3
    Im sooo happy :D 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Ugh I wanted that pink dress. I bought the vineyard, had my chance in 2 kollections (got energy and a purse🙄) and opened the giftbox 3 times(if you include the free one too) & still no pink dress. Hell, I would have been happy if I had gotten 40 kstars instead of the clutch and now all my kstars are exhausted and I have nothing left. 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
     So far I bought the calabasas dog, the Hollywood dog, and the phone in the closet. I also did some giftbox chasing. Of course I got the eyes in my free box, the only item I didn’t like. I got the hair right away after that (love), and it all went downhill from there...

I’m out of stars for now, but I’ll earn a bunch and get them in my daily boxes and I still need 90 to finish the event, so we’ll see if I decide to do another round of chasing or if I give up & buy something else 🤷🏼‍♀️

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

This was right before Athena turned her into a gorgon. 
    I got the one thing I wanted most on my 1st paid box (free box was cash of course) which was the clutch. But I decided to chase the dress... the boxes won. I only got the eyes and I think I’m done trying. 💸💸💸
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Got the clutch in my free gift box. This was by far my favorite item in the gift boxes so I am happy!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Wow 😱 (all 4 items - present ✋)

Wooow 😱😱 (what a palette it is!!!)

Wooooow 😱😱😱 (the red dress I've waited for so long to get 😍)

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Can someone who purchased the fashion goals post a pic of the tights with a different dress/skirt than what it comes with? :) I think I want it, but want to make sure it looks good with other things! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @Fairytale how funny. When I did Hip & Haute the last two things were Kstars and the hat hair. Needless to say, I'll never finish it, but funny how both of us got the bundle before the last spin. Also sometimes it's a shame about the final items, those earrings are my go to.

My doll got called to be in a Mariah Carey biopic

I need to find some good Mariah hair later 

Edit: got Kstars in my palette. Feeling stupid, might delete them later by trying again
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I completed the event! I am loving everything I earned so far! The dress is beautiful, as are the earrings. And the hair is so fun! I love it much more than Trendsetters. 

I bought and furnished Chevier Paris and the Ice Club. Then I purchased 200 k stars worth of pants from the Kloset because I was seriously lacking casual clothes! So many fun new items :) 

my free box was the clutch and I couldn’t believe my luck! That was my favorite item. 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Honestly I hate this game
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I guess I get lucky! Also I get kstars on my free box 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Naimonster I am shaking laughing from that gif.

I didn't even get to shop. Chasing the clutch and dress and my 500 is spent. I have like 215 energy now and zero will to play.
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I guess I get lucky! Also I get kstars on my free box 

How come it's saying come back tomorrow?
    I also noticed some people have a (?) on the top right of their panel and I don't 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Took a spin on the creme de la creme kollection and got energy. Opened my free box and...

... more energy. 
    And what an awful, awful palette. 
    I love the earnable dress, but since my free videos hadn't been working for a while, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it or not. At least I have 142 energy to start grinding reality shows
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Here you go. :)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.