Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/19/19 - VIP -With Hints Galore!

Comments

• Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited April 2019

I spent my stars on the ‘Sultry Soirée’ Kollection and I got k-stars and this lovely hairstyle!
    I won the eyes in my gift box (not sure how I feel? They’re a little dark!) and I also managed to get the earrings and dress on the earnables, which I love!! 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    So gorgeous 💖👏🏻

This handheld easter basket is going to look soooo cute! I can't wait to wear it.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I bought two of the glam room staff for 180 each.. that put me at 360.. in my free box and the two extra that I opened i got the hair, energy, and the eyes.  (really would have preferred the dress and/ or clutch, but oh well.. always better than kash!)  So that put me at 440 stars.... i have 60 to go for the hair, but I don't know what I want to buy..  I guess it would be smart to wait to see if Maria calls with anything... .... ..... .... ugh.. i'm such an impatient person... 
    current options:
    (1) hot tub in bel aire mansion (it's 80 so I would spend 20 stars more than needed)
    (2) take a shot at another giftbox or two to try to get the dress...... (2 boxes would also put me 20 over...)
    (3) get the coffee cup (30 stars) and the 6 pack (40 stars)... that would be only 10 more than needed...
    (4) go for some kollections... but i'm not really crazy about anything in my kollections right now... 
    HELP! I have decision-making problems...  :'(
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kokokokonut I don’t want to steal your signature color but I am loving it!! I would love to get more purple in our wardrobe! 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Since we haven't seen this camo outfit, with boots, hairstyle and hair color yet this update, I predict they will be next weekend's items!

iOS
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv If you really wanna chase the dress n clutch. You could try 2 boxes, hope you get it if you do 💖 But I also think having handheld items are great 🙃 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Since we haven't seen this camo outfit, with boots, hairstyle and hair color yet this update, I predict they will be next weekend's items!

That camo dress and boots 💜💜💜💜
    I wish they are earnables but im pritty sure they will bbe giftbox 😔😔😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AliBryant said:

PRAYING that the hair color is earnable 🙏🤞
  • Options
    It's probably GB since it is 4 items (dress/boots/hair/color) 

Dress is from KKG btw!

iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant you’re so right 💔💔💔
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

My magic powers have returned...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    hey glu, why dont you give us the instagram app from KKG? so at least when we win outfits from the kollections or gift boxes. we can actually post them on our instgram. and willow, simon, kim, etc.. can like our pics or dislike them. the KKG is dead anyway just inport everything in that app over to kim app. at least we would have something to do in the game. we get to show off our outfits on instagram. i l love to get hate comments from willow saying outfit is "ugly". it would make weekends events somewhat exciting again. 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I already earned 35 kstars back😁
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hey y'all. So I'm thinking about caving in and purchasing the fashion goals outfit for my doll. But, I'm not to sure about those nude fishnet stockings/tights on my dark-skinned doll. I cant even see her skin color through the slited dress either. Can a melanin doll who own this already please model the whole ensemble for me please 🙏🏾 before I make my decision and thanks.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Wow I totally assumed the bodysuit was sheer lace and would show through the skin color of the doll!
    iOS
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    @Mani86 thank you! You look beautiful! I think I need to go buy it now :) 
    No problem at all! Can’t wait to see how you style them. :) and thank you for your sweet words! :smiley:
  • Options
    Here is the bodysuit on all skin colors:

iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Second week in a row my bf chose the good box. 💘 He's gonna pick for me from now on.

• Options
    Tysm @AliBryant for your help doll 🙏🏾.   
    It's such ashame that the nude outfit doesnt look good from the dark to the darkest skin complexions. #shameonyouglu
    I think that I'm not gonna spend my money's worth on the fashion goals outfit so thanks glu I can save my money now. 

Ok so I have been eyeing on this fashion forward kollection since like forever. I love how the tights/stockings that I can see my doll's skin color. I rarely play kollection since I think that they're all rigged and extremely expensive. But, I love everything about this lol. So, my question is how much kstars would it cost for me for complete this entire kollection?

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Carol Davida from the kollections thread (https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections/p2), it's 615 kstars, not including the 65 you get back. So 550 to finish
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @zepphrius tysm 🙏🏾doll 🙂 for your help. ETA: it actually cost me about 135 kstars to complete the entire kollection.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I need Kylie’s pose!

iOS
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    These fishnet stockings/tights brings out the inner dominatrix in me😹😈 call me madame Carol. Oh yeah it's this man's lucky day tonight😼  :naughty: #lookinglikeasnack 🍫 #ilooksnatched 😋

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @alice_kkh yes! And Kylie’s necklace! That is so cute 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I am shocked that I got the eye makeup!! Got up to perk 16 after buying the smc 😍
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    It's probably GB since it is 4 items (dress/boots/hair/color) 

Dress is from KKG btw!

Another disappointment 😭
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I wish we could call Maria and ask if she knows of any deals.   B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ommmmg I need a handheld Easter basket! 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope we're not jumping the gun on the Easter gift.  Did I miss a hint or something here or on SocMedia? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So gorgeous 💖👏🏻

@kokokokonut this photo of Kim holding an Easter basket was posted with a caption about celebrating Easter after shopping. Doesn’t mean anything for sure, but wouldn’t it be nice??? I’d love it!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.