🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I’m going to try that next because my last 2 looks are under 40 😭 my water bottle is slipping away!! 
    @soundspretty 😂 did they see the weekend event hair and think “I wish I could have these colors but look like I just swam through an oil slick”????????
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty 😂 did they see the weekend event hair and think “I wish I could have these colors but look like I just swam through an oil slick”????????
    Idk but I could never in RL. Grosses me out
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold let me know how it goes! 💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I just noticed points were lowered to 1100. Do we still get 27 looks?? 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I just noticed points were lowered to 1100. Do we still get 27 looks?? 
    I think it’s 26
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Right 26 free looks, and the points for the bottle is 1100. :)  we had complained the event was too long and thry shortened it .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Lol.. I just submitted a look and then realized I forgot to change my hair and makeup.. I have the gift box hair and makeup on.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    OK. Have y'all ever seen the same person's dolls up against each other in voting? I think I did!! Hair, makeup, nose ring, distinctive (to me) rings?? All the same. I could be mistaken, but I doubt it.  I didn't scribble over the face, cuz I thought y'all should take a look. 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Right 26 free looks, and the points for the bottle us 1100. :)  wd had complained the event was too long and thry shortened it .
    I feel completely insane. Was it 1150 points last time or no?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm telling you, next time poor Koko is gonna have to put how many we need in the opener lol. I only haven't asked this time cause I'm so far behind it won't matter, but I still don't 100% know (other than too much)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited April 2019
    I saw people talking about points lowered but I thought they meant from when it was 1200 to 1150. how does lowering the points help us when we get one less look? 🤔
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @soundspretty it doesn't. The average required to get all the earnables without tickets is basically the same: 42.6 vs 42.3
    iOS
    @charlottegold let me know how it goes! 💕
    No luck 💔 have never bought a ticket but I’ll have to to get the water bottle ... unless my scores magically jump up again 

edited April 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty it doesn't. The average required to get all the earnables without tickets is basically the same: 42.6 vs 42.3
    Less looks = less chances to raise our average back up. Although the rate I'm going I needed this event to end on like day 3.  I was getting mid 40s then my points dipped the last 2ish days to 40 and under which destroyed my 43 average ugh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I'm telling you, next time poor Koko is gonna have to put how many we need in the opener lol. I only haven't asked this time cause I'm so far behind it won't matter, but I still don't 100% know (other than too much)
    Aww, I would love to, but tbh in the opener, I never know if it's been lowered again.  It would have worked perfectly when they lowered to 1100, they didn't remove the 27th look.  
    @AliBryant has been awesome reminding us what we need.  I had a few really low scores, in the 20s.  I bought tickets, but unlike the crazy Ticket Buyers who jump ahead 1000 pts, I just used them after a really bad round.  I ended up using 3 for Apple, and 2 for one Android.  The 2nd Android is going to finish with the next submission, 1097 points.  So I'm assuming I'll get more than 3.  heh heh, then again....who  knows.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    I was doing fine but now I think I won’t make it to the last prize 😩
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

🤗  So happy I am done.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    There is no done for me. I'm getting low to mid 30s.

I need 60 each for my next 2 looks, but I've never gotten full marks for my tests before. 
    PM to add
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    As long as the people below me don’t go crazy buying tickets, I could prob finish in the top 5. Which is okay with me!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Latest looks! Bummed about that last one since I really liked it. I need exactly 50 points to reach the k stars on my final look 🙁

iOS
    Used a ticket so now I just need 32 points on my last 2 to get the water bottle, but my last few looks have gotten low 30's so WE'LL SEE. Still in top 5 for trendsetters so no worries. 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I just got a 29... after buying some star items I didn't even want.  My points never got better.  I need 59 in my 2 last entries which is impossible. I feel my points can only get worse (since that's how they've been behaving) so I'm not going to even bother to buy tickets.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Do you get celebrity perk points when you buy tickets?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Looks 21-24. 
    Edit; This is a quick look I did, scored well. If u need inspo. Good luck dolls. 
    IOS doll 💞

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    With 26 looks, this is how close I am to the water bottle. I bought tickets because I knew I would be one look away from finishing. I was doing good for the first 3 days! All mid-high 40s, averaging a 45, totally on track to complete, maybe even early. Then my looks #13-22 ALL TANKED (33-41)... no matter what I did. I tried being creative and doing new things, I tried reusing outfits that scored high 40s for me in the beginning, I tried submitting identical copies of looks here that got 50+ but nothing worked. I bought & used a ticket after look 22. Not to begin any conspiracy theories or anything. But since using that extra ticket my scores have been mid-high 40s again.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    This is the only look i got 50 points! I need 29 in my last look to get the botthe so I guess I’ll get the bottle
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    This game is a money eater imo. To at least make it throughout the game, let alone own great items. But whatever. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    IOS doll 💞

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    There is no done for me. I'm getting low to mid 30s.

I need 60 each for my next 2 looks, but I've never gotten full marks for my tests before. 

Same!  After having a 43ish average most of the week my scores dived the fast few days no matter what I did. Now I have 2 looks left that need a score of 56 each to finish the event 🙄  I’ve had some 49s but nothing over 50 so nope, will not finish this event and WILL NOT BUY TICKETS when this same pattern keeps happening to people over and over again on each SYS 😒
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I was so close to not needing the last ticket! Ugh! Lol

@charlottegold omg! I can’t believe the difference between our scores for the same look! Maybe I got lucky and was up against someone in a ball gown 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda